Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_cbcc_7_fly_beacon $5 Albums Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Luxury Beauty Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer ctstrph2 ctstrph2 ctstrph2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now SnS
Profile for IAMSLICK > Reviews

Browse

IAMSLICK's Profile

Customer Reviews: 358

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

IAMSLICK RSS Feed (Roswell, GA)
(VINE VOICE)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
Juicy Couture Eau de Parfum Spray, 1.7 fl. oz.
Juicy Couture Eau de Parfum Spray, 1.7 fl. oz.
Price: $74.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Top Notch High End Perfume, April 8, 2016
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
I got this for my wife and she loves how it smells and I love how it smells on her. It is a very attractive floral scent, but not too flowery or fruity, and definitely not overpowering. The bottle is very high end, and all-in-all it is a great product that should appeal to just about any woman.

Banana Boat Sunscreen Sun Comfort Broad Spectrum Sun Care Sunscreen Lotion SPF 50, 6 Ounce
Price: $12.29

5.0 out of 5 stars Works Great!, March 29, 2016
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
This is a typical lotion based sunscreen with some minor improvements that make it nicer to use. First, it definitely protects like an SPF 50 product should. I take a medication that makes me very photo sensitive, and this lotion keeps me from getting burned for a couple of hours. I like that this product does not leave you feeling like you sprayed your skin with hairspray, and it also doesn't leave your hands feeling greasy after applying. I remember when I used to golf, if I had to apply sun lotion during the round that greasy feel on my hands would really effect the way I gripped the club. This product solves that problem. Finally, I like that the smell is subtle. It has that typical pina-colada coco-nutty smell, but it is not overpowering. In fact, you could wear this and at the same time wear a cologne and the two scents wouldn't clash. This is a good product that is definitely worth a try this summer season.

Trampoline Enclosure Buckle Straps (Set of 6) For Model TR-B156PROM-COM - OEM Equipment
Offered by Sportspower Parts
Price: $8.25

5.0 out of 5 stars Just Like the Originals..., February 26, 2016
Just like the original equipment, which lasted exactly two years. If your straps are ripping or sagging so much that the net is hanging low, treat yourself right and get a set of these and you'll be back to new condition.

StarTech.com Rugged Hard Drive Enclosure, USB 3.0 to 2.5-Inch SATA 6 Gbps HDD or SSD, UASP, Military Rated, IP54, Tool-less Design (S251BRU33)
Price: $34.99
44 used & new from $34.64

1.0 out of 5 stars Can't Recommend This..., February 26, 2016
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
This product looks and feels great until you go to actually use it. I don't understand how there can be so many positive reviews. The cable that goes from the enclosure to the USB port on my computer does not fasten securely to the enclosure, and comes off very easily. There is a rubber plug that protects the port on the enclosure that pushes against the cable and disconnects it from the enclosure. Even if I hold the rubber plug off the cable (inconvenient), and just shimmy the enclosure side-to-side...the cable falls out. This will lead to corrupt data if this disconnects during data copy. I have to assume I got a bad cable or enclosure or something. I think more people would complain if they had the same situation.

Anyway, based on my personal experience I cannot recommend this product. Maybe you'll have better luck.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Apr 6, 2016 1:15 PM PDT

Nivea for Men Power Refresh Body Wash, 16.9 Ounce
Nivea for Men Power Refresh Body Wash, 16.9 Ounce

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice Daily use Fresh Smelling Soap, February 21, 2016
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
This is a very fresh smelling, refreshing body wash that rinses clean. The product indicates that you can use it on your hair, but it doesn't really excel in that area. It doesn't leave your hair dry, but it does feel unconditioned and a little un-moisturized. Don't let the "Icy Menthol" claim scare you away, because this soap does not have an overpowering menthol smell, and I used it over the course of a few weeks during the winter and I didn't think it made me feel cold in the shower.

If I wasn't so overly thrilled with Nivea Active3, a soap that I have compared against numerous others and consider to be the "gold standard" by which all other shall be judged, I would recommend this soap. It finished nice and clean, leaves skin feeling slightly conditioned by not slimy, and has a great fresh scent.

Dearfoams Men's Color Blocked Corduroy Moccasin
Dearfoams Men's Color Blocked Corduroy Moccasin
Offered by Shoebuy
Price: $35.95

4.0 out of 5 stars Decent Slippers but Make You Sweaty, January 15, 2016
These are comfortable slippers that are halfway through their third season for me, so they last a long time. They are fairly comfortable. I bought them more for the look. My biggest complaint is that they make my feet sweat. I have never really had this happen with a slipper. My feet feel kind of wet and clammy, and I have to wash the slippers every couple of months because they develop foot odor. I do not have sweaty or stinky feet normally, so this is kind of weird. I would not buy these again for that reason alone. Also the sole is very rigid and flat, so it makes a fairly loud slapping sound as you walk across hard floors. You won't be sneaking up on anybody in these.

Energizer Vision LED Headlamp (Batteries Included)
Energizer Vision LED Headlamp (Batteries Included)
Price: $9.99
24 used & new from $8.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Everyone Should Own One, January 15, 2016
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
This is such a handy product, I don't know how I got along with it for so long. I am really amazed at how often I pull this out of my desk drawer and use it to go attend to some poorly lit maintenance issue in our house. The best part about using this product is that it works great, is comfortable to wear, and it frees up one of your hands to accomplish your task much more quickly. I especially appreciate it when I have to go up to the attic because it lights up the dark parts and frees up one of my hands to help me hang on to beams so I don't fall through the ceiling below.
The batteries seem to last fairly long, and I like the adjustable brightness and beam angle.
Highly Recommend!

Calvin Klein Eternity Now Eau de Toilette Spray for Men, 1 fl. oz.
Calvin Klein Eternity Now Eau de Toilette Spray for Men, 1 fl. oz.
Price: $40.00

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice Update to on old Favorite, December 28, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
Eternity Now for Men is a modern rendition to an old favorite of mine. The manufacturer describes it as "exhilarating. fresh. masculine. spicy ginger creates an exhilarating first impression, balanced by a pulsating heart of crisp starfruit and a bold signature of moroccan cedarwood."

Being a unsophisticated person that I am, I can't sense any of the subtleties described above. I think of cologne in terms of how it makes me feel/smell when I wear it, and also how those around me react when I wear it. To me, this scent doesn't smell very masculine, but instead smells very vanilla-ee and powdery. I like how I smell and feel when I wear it, and both my wife and daughter like the smell. It isn't overpowering, which is good because I like a cologne to be for myself and for someone close to me...not the entire room.

I have added this scent to my arsenal, and will continue to alternate it in every few days. If you liked the old CK Eternity for Men, no guarantee that you'll like this one. If you just like CK products and you want to give this one a go, there is a good chance you'll like it. There is nothing offensive about it, and it is a nice modern fresh scent.

Frogg Toggs 647484036332 Chilly Sport Cooling Towel, 33" Length x 6-1/2" Width, Lime Green
Offered by TradingBuzz
Price: Click here to see our price
7 used & new from $8.72

3.0 out of 5 stars Lime Green is Lemon Yellow, December 11, 2015
The quality of this item is fine, but the color is way off on the lime green (see picture).
It arrived and was lemon yellow and so it had to be returned since it was for a boy.

Frogg Toggs are a great product, though. We make sure each child has their athletic bag equipped with one. They are easy to pull out when you get subbed out of a game, and you can quickly take on some water and refresh yourself using one of these towels.
Comment Comment | Permalink

iFlash® 2 Pack of Premium Tempered Glass Screen Protector For Apple iPod Touch 5th Generation - Protect Your Screen from Scratches and Bubble Free - Maximize Your Resale Value - 99.99% Clarity and Touchscreen Accuracy (2Pack, Retail Package)
Offered by eTECH
Price: $7.99
3 used & new from $7.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfection in iPod Touch Screen Protection has been achieved!, November 24, 2015
This is the easiest screen protector I have ever put on a device. Zero dust or air bubbles. Perfect install on our new iPod Touch Gen6.
The glass doesn't feel much thicker than a plastic flexible screen protector.
This kit includes guide stickers which are helpful. Stick them to the side of the glass that will face out, not the side that sticks to the iPod. The side that sticks to the iPod has a plastic sheet covering it that you peel off later. Once the guide stickers are on, peel back the sheet on the other side and then carry the glass by the guide stickers. Hover over the iPod screen and then lay the glass down straight. And you're done!

Once attached, this will still easily fit in a 2-piece case, or any other case. I have tried it on several and they all still work.

Love that there are two screen protectors in this kit. Highly recommend!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20