Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors
Profile for Sue > Reviews

Browse

Sue's Profile

Customer Reviews: 4

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Sue RSS Feed

Lady of Heaven
Lady of Heaven
Price: $1.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Good story., September 9, 2012
This review is from: Lady of Heaven (Kindle Edition)
This is the first book from this author that I've read and I was pleasantly surprised to find such good quality, descriptive writing. I enjoyed the premise of the story and the characters had lots of depth.

I thought the book was a little bit lengthy for the story, a little bit more editing could have made it tighter and an easier read. I'm used to reading more erotic type romance so I was starting to wonder after a while when the sex was going to make an appearance in the story. It finally arrived and was decent although I thought a bit truncated, especially for the length of the book. Call me shallow but if everything else is described in great detail and takes up a lot of page space then why not the explicit romance scenes.

I was more than pleased with the book and the story. The diary entries added another dimension to the story that I thought was great. I thought the book was clever and well thought out and I'll be looking for another book by this author.

Go Raw Zesty Pizza Sprouted Flax Snax, 3 oz, 6 Count
Go Raw Zesty Pizza Sprouted Flax Snax, 3 oz, 6 Count
Price: $33.99
8 used & new from $29.34

5.0 out of 5 stars Great snack., August 20, 2012
I give these to my kids for lunch. I feel good because they are getting something healthy and they like it because they taste good. Everybody wins. Sometimes I grab a few myself because they taste so good. They do taste just like pizza also.

Lambs & Ivy Basket, Espresso
Lambs & Ivy Basket, Espresso
Price: $21.08
5 used & new from $17.26

5.0 out of 5 stars Very well made., July 29, 2012
I really like this basket. It's a bit smaller than I had thought it would be so I should have paid a little more attention to the stated sizes. Anyway, it's a very nice basket and I use it in my son's room to put all the random little toys that don't have anywhere else to go. I feel a little bad using such a nice looking basket for such a mundane purpose and I'll think I'll get another one for decoration somewhere else in the house. Good quality basket.

Totally Bamboo Twist Chopsticks, Set of 5 pairs
Totally Bamboo Twist Chopsticks, Set of 5 pairs
Offered by THY Trading
Price: $5.99
15 used & new from $5.00

5.0 out of 5 stars I love bamboo., February 19, 2012
These are really great chopsticks. Light and easy to handle for me when my arthritis flares up I like the fact they are made out of bamboo. It's renewable and earth friendly.