Profile for kj > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 14

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

kj "kj" RSS Feed (KY United States)

Page: 1 | 2
Tupperware Quick Shake Mixer Blender NEW Lime Green
Tupperware Quick Shake Mixer Blender NEW Lime Green
Offered by InterProMarket
Price: $14.95

1.0 out of 5 stars Not what is pictured: I did not want new design, October 22, 2013
I got the new design of this product, even though I ordered this one with the older design. I don't need or want a bigger one. So, seller needs to update the picture or remove this product listing, and buyers need to be aware that you don't necessarily get what you ordered.

Samsung 0.7A home/Wall Power (AC) Adapter with Detachable Micro USB Data Cable (Generic Packaging)
Offered by PINKTECH
Price: $6.36
17 used & new from $0.02

2.0 out of 5 stars Significantly shorter cable than before, August 28, 2013
I ordered one and liked it so I ordered two more. They all had cables nearly 5 feet long. One of them started not maintaining connection very well (physically it was plugged in but it wasn't charging) so I ordered two more. These latest ones have only a 2 foot cord, which makes using them much more difficult. The description gives no info about the length; some reviews point it out. Now this one does, too.

Narcissus Ariel Paperwhites, 10 bulbs - 17+cm
Narcissus Ariel Paperwhites, 10 bulbs - 17+cm
Offered by Easy to Grow Bulbs
Price: $11.95

3.0 out of 5 stars 6/10 bulbs grew & bloomed, February 10, 2013
Six out of ten bulbs grew and bloomed. The other four just grew some gel-like goo instead of roots and never did anything else.

There was also very little scent, which is the main reason I grow these. If I shoved my nose right into the blooms I detected a mild scent. But as for perfuming a small room as have others I've grown--forget that.

Factor the 40% failure rate into the unit price when deciding which to buy.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Durable, holds a lot, February 10, 2013
It doesn't matter how pretty something is if it doesn't do what it is supposed to, or doesn't hold up. This is more functional than beautiful, but it sure does work! It holds a lot, there is no latch to break (the lid screws on), it's metal so it isn't going to crack from knocking around in my purse or from being left in the car when it's cold outside.

I got the 7-pack to use when traveling. One day's worth of medicine & nutritional supplements just fits in one case for me.

Silver Rectangular Leaves Pill Box Case with Mirror
Silver Rectangular Leaves Pill Box Case with Mirror

2.0 out of 5 stars Pretty and large, but not durable, February 10, 2013
The latch has broken after about four months. I can open it but it will not stay shut anymore. It's pretty, and it holds a lot, but neither of those matter if it doesn't last.

I suggest this instead: Economy Magnum Pill Case

Verizon Samsung Galaxy S 3 III S3 SCH-I535 compatible Retractable Metal Bullet Sound Isolating In ear Earbuds Earphones Hands-free Headset with Microphone
Offered by AccessoryChoice
Price: $11.95

2.0 out of 5 stars Didn't last, January 10, 2013
Kept these in a protecting case in my purse. One earpiece broke after 3 months. Never fit very well (kept falling out even with smallest ear fittings), no in-line volume control. Mic quality not very good (complaints from people I called).

Fish Farm
Fish Farm
Offered by Appstore - US - MP - Offer
Price: $0.00

2.0 out of 5 stars real money required to advance, December 22, 2012
This review is from: Fish Farm (App)
this was a pleasant relaxing game feeding and breeding fish and selling them to go to a higher level. The fish don't die if you're too busy to come see them.

I enjoyed it until I noticed that everytime I Advanced to the next level where I should be able to buy a new breed of fish, the level required to buy it had gone up. The reason is that some fish require real money to purchase and I'm not buying those. so the non money ones became impossible to get.

Uninstalling.

Daily Arm Workout
Daily Arm Workout
Offered by Appstore - US - MP - Offer
Price: $0.99

2.0 out of 5 stars Why internet access?, August 17, 2012
This review is from: Daily Arm Workout (App)
what does this app need internet access for? it certainly doesn't seem necessary. it makes me nervous when an app has permissions and I don't know why it's there.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Aug 17, 2012 5:25 AM PDT

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Just as advertised, March 2, 2012
Everything is just as advertised, in good shape, and arrived at the beginning of the delivery window.

I was careful to follow directions with the screen protector; it's packaged so that you can handle it without getting fingerprints on it. I would suggest aligning it with the bottom of the screen first. Make sure it's not crooked because I wasn't able to peel it back and try again (it is off by only a little). Then use the little card it comes with to squeegee out any bubbles (or a credit card).

Note that there is a rubbery inner protector and then a hard shell outer protector. It feels safe but not bulky at all.

Source Naturals L-Glutamine 500mg, 100 Capsules (Pack of 3)
Source Naturals L-Glutamine 500mg, 100 Capsules (Pack of 3)
Offered by Larkin Supply
Price: $23.91
9 used & new from $23.85

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Price, November 29, 2011
I take these for metabolic support for weight lifting/muscle building. Better price than I can find in local stores, if I can even find this product. Expiration date was well enough in advance of when I got them that they'll still be good by the time I finish taking them.

Page: 1 | 2