Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer showtimemulti showtimemulti showtimemulti  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro
Profile for A.L. > Reviews

Browse

A.L.'s Profile

Customer Reviews: 2

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

A.L. RSS Feed

DENTAL ORTHODONTIC WAX - FOR BRACES IRRITATION - 10 PACK
DENTAL ORTHODONTIC WAX - FOR BRACES IRRITATION - 10 PACK
Offered by Sonic Dental Supply
Price: $9.10
5 used & new from $9.10

1.0 out of 5 stars I swear to tell the truth..., July 3, 2015
It is a shame the amount of products I buy on Amazon every year. Still, I never EVER write reviews. Maybe in the last three years I have written one. But I had to write this one because there are so many positives on here and I don't know why. This stuff was so tacky and cheap that I couldn't even pull it out of the case. It would just break off or crumble. It was sort of like the wax was melted into the case. When I did finally get a decent sized piece off, it wouldn't even stick to my brackets! A complete waste of money. And just so you know, i checked every case for consistency before I threw the whole heap in the trash. Please save your money. Vulcans do not lie.

TOMS Women's TOMS GLITTER CLASSICS CASUAL SHOES 11 Women US (BLACK GLITTER)
TOMS Women's TOMS GLITTER CLASSICS CASUAL SHOES 11 Women US (BLACK GLITTER)

3.0 out of 5 stars Not worth the price or hype, October 28, 2011
I jumped on the bandwagon and bought the shoes, not for charity reasons (I know, I know, I'm selfish). Anyway so the shoes came fairly quickly (thanks amazon). They were nice and I haven't had much fallout of the glitter. However the bottom and sides of the shoes scuff really easily. Makes them seem sort of cheap looking to me. Like I said, its an OK shoe, but for over $50 bucks I have seen much better. And if you are buying for the charitable reasons, donating the $50 will probably get the child shoes and maybe food or medical supplies.