Profile for K > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 9

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

K RSS Feed (Springfield, VA United States)

Miss Match (Lauren Holbrook Series, Book 1)
Miss Match (Lauren Holbrook Series, Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, May 20, 2013
Miss Match has a great storyline and just fantastically written. If you don't like this book, you won't like any book. The only not amazing thing in it is how much Christian stuff in it.;)

Match Point: With Bonus Content
Match Point: With Bonus Content

5.0 out of 5 stars Great book, May 19, 2013
This book is a really great way to think of life. Whoever wrote the ONLY one- star review of this story might want to get their head examined. You say that this book is sexist, well then, why is God male?! ;()

Ravensburger Funny Bunny - Children's Game
Ravensburger Funny Bunny - Children's Game
Price: $15.75
30 used & new from $14.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Best game ever for kids, March 24, 2013
My kids have always loved this game. We took it with us to an event at school, and it was easily the most popular game, for kids aged 4-10. It even stood up to their rough play. The pieces have a really nice feel, and some kids wanted to take the bunnies home. We recommend it very highly!

The Good, the Bad, and the Barbie: A Doll's History and Her Impact on Us
The Good, the Bad, and the Barbie: A Doll's History and Her Impact on Us
by Tanya Lee Stone
Price: $14.84
70 used & new from $5.66

2.0 out of 5 stars disappointing, wants to appease Barbie lovers and haters, December 31, 2011
I received this as a gift and I was quite disappointed with it. It's not clear what age it's aimed at--it doesn't seem right for adults or kids. The author has picked factoids that she likes rather than making a real study. She makes general assertions based on single personal anecdotes. She alternately bashes and praises Barbie, which doesn't come across as balanced, but rather as a way to try to attract both the anti- and pro-Barbie audiences.

Manhattan Toy Groovy Girls Dolls - Libbi and Louie
Manhattan Toy Groovy Girls Dolls - Libbi and Louie
Offered by mailjust4me
Price: $14.95
2 used & new from $9.99

1.0 out of 5 stars not a full size groovy girl, December 15, 2010
We were very disappointed to find that this is a mini-sized Groovy Girl, half the size of my daughter's other Groovy Girls.

Crayola Crayon Maker
Crayola Crayon Maker
Offered by ebuys01
Price: $57.92
18 used & new from $18.98

1.0 out of 5 stars horrible, December 13, 2010
This review is from: Crayola Crayon Maker (Toy)
This is a horrible toy. We had to buy special lightbulbs for it, and it never worked. So even though it was a gift, it ended up costing me money!

Lucky New Year! with Flaps, Pop-Ups, and More!
Lucky New Year! with Flaps, Pop-Ups, and More!
by Mary Man-Kong
Price: $8.80
60 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars My kids love it, January 29, 2010
This is a wonderful book. It's highly interactive but sturdy. It's currently my kids' favorite book. The page with the lion dancer face is their favorite. I can't recommend it highly enough.

Sam & Libby Toddler/Little Kid Fabiana Mary Jane
Sam & Libby Toddler/Little Kid Fabiana Mary Jane

5.0 out of 5 stars wonderful shoes, December 12, 2008
My 6 year old daughter loves these shoes. They are great school shoes, practical but a little dressy. We got the black color. I'm going to order another pair, for my 3 year old.

GeoPuzzle Asia - Educational Geography Jigsaw Puzzle (50 pcs) - by Geotoys
GeoPuzzle Asia - Educational Geography Jigsaw Puzzle (50 pcs) - by Geotoys
Offered by BIGFLYSPORTS
Price: $14.99
48 used & new from $12.40

5.0 out of 5 stars wonderful geography puzzle, March 10, 2008
We later bought all of the Geopuzzles because they are so great, but Asia was our first. These puzzles are tough and bright and big, and are great at teaching geography. I shopped around and I think these are the best. Our six year old, two year old, as well as my husband enjoy them a lot.