Profile for Thomas A Gunter > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 5

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Thomas A Gunter RSS Feed

Patagonia Men's Maui Smooth Walking Shoe,Canteen/Brown,11 M US
Patagonia Men's Maui Smooth Walking Shoe,Canteen/Brown,11 M US
Price: $80.96
2 used & new from $78.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Most Comfortable shoes I have ever worn, January 24, 2015
Most Comfortable shoes I have ever worn. Easy to slip into, light yet durable. I can wear this pair all day and feel like I have been walking on air. A great pair of shoes.

The Quiet Man (60th Anniversary Special Edition)
The Quiet Man (60th Anniversary Special Edition)
DVD ~ John Wayne
Offered by Paint it Orange
Price: $15.49
32 used & new from $13.27

5.0 out of 5 stars The DVD of the Quiet man was great the job done conveerting it from Black and white ..., July 11, 2014
The DVD of the Quiet man was great the job done conveerting it from Black and white to color was fantastic. The sound track was very clear, on fact all teh artistic changes made it even more enjoyable that the original black and whte released version, I highly recommend it.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jul 12, 2014 1:36 PM PDT

Patagonia Men's Maui Air Shoe,Llama,11 M US
Patagonia Men's Maui Air Shoe,Llama,11 M US
Price: $63.59
3 used & new from $62.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Probably most comfortable shoes I own., June 24, 2014
I had seen these shoes offered in several catalogs and was curious. The prices in the three catalogs was more that the shoes were offered at on Amazon. I also liked the red soles on these shoes as a contrast. When I received them they were exactly as pictured. Tried them on and rarely take them off. That's why I say most comfortable shoes I have ever owned.

Swiss Military Calibre Men's 06-4C2-04-001R Commando Luminous Silver Dial Chrono Tachymeter Watch

5.0 out of 5 stars One of the Best watches I have ever purchased!, October 18, 2013
The Swiss Military Calibre, is just as described and pictured on the site. The wrist band is very comfortable, with room for adjustment. The watch is very easy to set up and use in several configurations.
Due to the color of the back drop of the dial, the watch is very visable at night.
Very easy to use as a tachometer, or to use as a timer from minutes to hours.
As I have said before one of the best watches I have ever purchase, and I'm completely satisfied.

Casio Men's GA201-1 G-Shock Shock Resistant Black Resin Analog Sport Watch
Casio Men's GA201-1 G-Shock Shock Resistant Black Resin Analog Sport Watch
Offered by WatchFrenzy
Price: $101.95
24 used & new from $101.70

5.0 out of 5 stars Casio GA201-1 G Shock Watch a great buy!, December 2, 2012
The watch was as described, it fits well all the features work, and it has become one of my favorite watches.
I had a Casio prior to this that was a digital and I prefer this model to digital.
A great watch.