Profile for Arthur > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 35

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Arthur RSS Feed (Chandler, AZ USA)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Rebuild
Rebuild
Price: $2.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Fun game to play, October 7, 2014
This review is from: Rebuild (App)
I got this as the Free App of the Day a while go and just started playing it. It is a very fun game to play. When I started a game, I didn't want to put it down. Impossible was hard the first time then was not too hard afterwards. I like pay games (even though I didn't pay for this one) that don't come up with advertising or ask you to purchase stuff, which this one doesn't. So that is a big plus. The only negative is that I wish some of the in game options/questions it would ask you would offer more variability. In any game mode, the option you choose would always give you the same result, unless you were selecting the gambling option. Overall though, a very fun and engaging game to play. i would recommend purchasing the app.

Oral-B Pro-Health Precision Clean Battery Toothbrush, 1 Count
Oral-B Pro-Health Precision Clean Battery Toothbrush, 1 Count
Price: $9.99
2 used & new from $9.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great toothbrush for kids, August 9, 2014
Purchased this toothbrush for our 3 year old back in August 2012 and is still going strong. This toothbrush seems to do a good job in keeping our daughter’s teeth clean as she has no cavities to date. She’s has no problems using the toothbrush. This toothbrush is very cost effective and I just purchased another one our other daughter who turned 3. Happy brushing!

LEDwholesalers 395 nM 51 UV Ultraviolet LED flashlight Blacklight 3 AA, 7202UV395
Offered by LEDwholesalers ®
Price: $14.99
4 used & new from $7.97

2.0 out of 5 stars Worked well for a few months, August 5, 2014
Purchased this UV flashlight to help with scorpion hunting outside as the other UV light did not have a very good range. The flashlight worked well for the first few months. It had a strong UV light and a better range than my old one so that when I did see a scorpion, it wouldn't startle me since I wasn't one foot away from it. Unfortunately, after a few months the flashlight stopped working. I tried replacing the batteries with new batteries and it still didn't work. I probably should have tried to return it to see if I could have received a replacement, but instead I purchased a Suzie's Mall 395 nM 51 UV Ultraviolet LED flashlight, which has worked out well for the past 7 months. Comparing the two brands, the range and brightness of the flashlight are about the same, it's just that the quality of the Suzie Mall one hasn't failed. Two stars for the LEDwholesalers since it did work well for a few months.

Gillette SensorExcel Razor With 2 Cartridges with Bonus Sensor 3 Cartridge
Gillette SensorExcel Razor With 2 Cartridges with Bonus Sensor 3 Cartridge

5.0 out of 5 stars Does the job!, August 5, 2014
Purchased this after I couldn't find my other Sensor Excel razor. I like this razor since it is more cost effective than the Mach 3 and seems to do just as well of a job. Not sure if 3 blades are better than 2 and for that matter, 2 blades better than 1. I don't shave daily, so it seems to do a good job.

3 Ez Plastic Tube Squeezer Toothpaste Dispenser Holder Rolling Bathroom Extract
3 Ez Plastic Tube Squeezer Toothpaste Dispenser Holder Rolling Bathroom Extract
Offered by AllTopBargains
Price: $4.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Works fairly well, August 5, 2014
Works well in getting most of the kids Tom's toothpaste out, but still have to struggle to get all of it out. Although for the price, you can't go work.

Esco-Lite 395 nM 51 UV Ultraviolet LED flashlight Blacklight 3 AA Battery
Esco-Lite 395 nM 51 UV Ultraviolet LED flashlight Blacklight 3 AA Battery
Offered by ON'H
Price: $12.35
4 used & new from $12.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Great scorpion hunter, August 5, 2014
Purchased this one after my LEDwholesalers UV light broke within a few months. So far it's proven to be very reliable for the past ~7 months I have used it. I normally use this light 4-5 times a week in my backyard looking for scorpions, more in the summer months. The UV light is very bright. I use Sanyo rechargeable batteries, which will normally last about 7 days before I have to swap out the batteries. The range of the UV light is also very good with new batteries and I could spot a scorpion about 30 feet away. So far I've caught 22 scorpions in our backyard this year, which is actually lower than last year. I like this flashlight and am considering buying another one as a backup.

TOOGOO TPU Rubber Skin Case compatible with HTC Amaze 4G, Frost Black S Shape
TOOGOO TPU Rubber Skin Case compatible with HTC Amaze 4G, Frost Black S Shape

5.0 out of 5 stars Cheap but does a great job, December 5, 2013
For $4.82 for this case ($1.84+$2.98 for S&H), it’s an awesome deal from Eforcity. It does a great job in protecting my phone. I’ve dropped my Amaze several times with no damage. Once I dropped it on the sidewalk and was expecting to see a hairline crack somewhere on the screen and there wasn’t. It fits the phone very well and is easy to take off if necessary. The only issue I have is that there was no cutout for the volume button and I found it very difficult to change the volume. I used an x-acto knife to make a cutout so I can change the volume easily. But for $5, it will get 5 stars even though I had to make my own cutout for the volume button. I have had this case for almost 1 1/2 years.

Pampers Baby Dry Diapers Size 4 Giant Pack, 140 Count
Pampers Baby Dry Diapers Size 4 Giant Pack, 140 Count
Offered by Achilles Trade
Price: $58.83
3 used & new from $43.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Works very well, April 17, 2013
We have used Pampers Baby Dry for our two kids, mainly for sleep time and going out. They work and fit very well for our two kids. They are not bulky. We tried using Huggies that we got for samples, but it did not seem to fit as well as the Pampers for us. It holds liquids very well as there have been a few mornings where the diaper is very heavy from nighttime with no leakage. There have been a handful of times where there have been poopie blowouts, but the Pampers does hold “bad” poopies better than in our BumGenius cloth diapers that we mainly use. Price on Amazon is the best that we could find and shipping is quick. We haven’t tried Pampers Cruisers. This is our disposable diaper of choice.

Samsung Micro OEM Home Charger - Non-Retail Packaging - Black
Samsung Micro OEM Home Charger - Non-Retail Packaging - Black
Offered by CELLULAR5STAR
Price: $9.99
7 used & new from $1.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Works for my T-mobile phones, August 22, 2012
Charger works as expected and cost a lot less than what you would get at the T-Mobile store. I've used the charger for three different cells and haven't seen any issues. Charger seems to charge well. Customer service was excellent as the first charger that I received didn't work and they sent a replacement right away. Even though the first charger I received was defective, I give this a 5 star review since their customer service was excellent.

iVisor for iPad 2 - Black (99MO020908)
iVisor for iPad 2 - Black (99MO020908)

5.0 out of 5 stars Quick & easy to install, August 22, 2012
I was really surprised at how easy the screen protector went on the iPad2. It did literally take only seconds to apply. It took me longer to read the instructions than putting it on my iPad2. I was a bit skeptical it would be that easy, even with all the positive reviews since the only screen protectors I had bought were for my iPod that you had to align perfectly and use a hard card to get the bubbles out. I didn't mind the black border since I have a black iPad2. The only negative is that the resolution may not be as crisp, which my wife notices, but I don't. Definitely recommend purchasing this.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4