Industrial Deals Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer angrybirds angrybirds angrybirds  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro
Profile for Angela Mcclelland > Reviews

Browse

Angela Mcclelland's Profile

Customer Reviews: 93

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Angela Mcclelland RSS Feed (Dayton, NV United States)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10
Knitting Gifts for Baby
Knitting Gifts for Baby
by Mel Clark
Price: $19.54
62 used & new from $8.92

5.0 out of 5 stars I really like the patterns in this book, March 10, 2016
I really like the patterns in this book, so far I have made the jiffy baby jacket, and the cutest little smocked dress. They both turned out fantastic, and are so cute. These two knits are worth knitting again, would make great baby shower gifts. Other patterns include a charming light pink shrug, bib, poncho and matching booties, hats, butterfly sweater, shaggy sweater, blankets, vests, toys, cute little basic kimono top.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, August 20, 2015
Good read!

Martha Stewart - Martha's New Years Celebration
Martha Stewart - Martha's New Years Celebration
5 used & new from $10.00

4.0 out of 5 stars If you like to Celebrate, this has some good things, November 26, 2014
I'm not a big New Year Celebration kind of girl, but there are some good recipes and ideas in this DVD. You can't go wrong getting a Martha Stewart DVD, she's always good at anything she does.

The Martha Stewart Gardening Collection - Martha's Spring Garden
The Martha Stewart Gardening Collection - Martha's Spring Garden
Offered by Random Selections
Price: $24.95
21 used & new from $12.35

4.0 out of 5 stars Good hints and tips, and beautiful gardens, November 26, 2014
If you love gardening, this has some good hints and tips, and some tours of some beautiful gardens

The Martha Stewart Entertaining Collection - Martha's Summer Favorites
The Martha Stewart Entertaining Collection - Martha's Summer Favorites
Offered by HOLLYWOOD DEALS
Price: $17.97
23 used & new from $3.75

4.0 out of 5 stars Another good thing from Martha, November 26, 2014
Lot of good ideas for summer activities and celebrations, you'll like it.

America: Imagine The World Without Her [DVD + Digital]
America: Imagine The World Without Her [DVD + Digital]
DVD ~ John Sullivan
Price: $9.49
32 used & new from $7.89

5.0 out of 5 stars America is Great, November 26, 2014
De Souza breaks down all the complaints, misconceptions, and lies about America, and takes each accusation one at a time and shows the real truth. It's worth getting, so you can understand the past, and understand that America is a great nation.

God's Not Dead [Blu-ray]
God's Not Dead [Blu-ray]
DVD ~ Kevin Sorbo
Price: $14.96
51 used & new from $4.38

5.0 out of 5 stars Get it, share it, it's fabulous, November 26, 2014
This review is from: God's Not Dead [Blu-ray] (Blu-ray)
We've already watched this movie 3 times and we just got it. It's fabulous. It's important to stand up for your religious rights and standards, and not be intimidated by others disbeliefs.

F&W Media Interweave Press, Graphic Knits
F&W Media Interweave Press, Graphic Knits
by Alexis Winslow
Price: $19.64
65 used & new from $2.58

5.0 out of 5 stars I love it, lots of great styles, November 26, 2014
I just got this book yesterday. I saw it on amazon and clicked to view, I wasn't impressed with what I saw, Amazon doesn't show every page. But, I saw one of the designs in this book in a magazine and really liked it, so I decided to give the book a try. I'm glad I did, there are some really cute sweaters in this book, I'm happy I got it. My favorties are "The Laszlo Cardigan" pg.116 I love the sleeves on this cardigan and the stripes. The "Orly Cardigan" so, so, cute, I love it, that's on pg.72. and "The Barbet Turtleneck" is really nice, I'm going to make that one first. There's mittens, hats, wraps, sweaters, cardigans. Other favorites is "The Bowerbird Wrap." The Finch Cardigan" which is a cropped cardigan that's so cute..."The Rockling Cardigan" is nice, and the "Trilogy Cardigan" on the front cover is really cool, I wouldn't do it in those colors, but the construction of it, is really neat. See... Look how many favorites I have, I'm sure you will find things you like as well, there is a good selection.

The Martha Stewart Cooking Collection - Martha's Baking Favorites
The Martha Stewart Cooking Collection - Martha's Baking Favorites
Offered by billsbc
Price: $37.99
37 used & new from $0.87

5.0 out of 5 stars Fabulous, love it, great recipies., November 26, 2014
Lots of great recipies, and fun to watch. I have watched this several times, and intend to make many things from this DVD.

The Martha Stewart Holiday Collection - Homemade Holidays
The Martha Stewart Holiday Collection - Homemade Holidays
Offered by Redline Products
Price: $3.80
157 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars It's a Good Thing!...you'll want to watch it over and over, October 13, 2014
I love this DVD. I have watched it over and over. If you love Martha Stewart style, you already know that she does quality stuff. This has great ideas, great food, great crafts.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10