Profile for ck40711 > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 32

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

ck40711 "SWT Bobcat" RSS Feed (Texas, USA)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Mini Cree Led Flashlight 3 Modes Torch Adjustable Focus Zoom Light Lamp
Mini Cree Led Flashlight 3 Modes Torch Adjustable Focus Zoom Light Lamp
Offered by Mii&Mo
Price: $3.94
85 used & new from $1.00

4.0 out of 5 stars Worth the price and wait, January 24, 2015
First let me say it took a long time to get the item (which I had read on other people's reviews). It comes in bubble wrap small envelope, not sealed in plastic or anything. So at first I was like, this is going to be a piece of junk. However once I opened it and put a battery in it, I was pretty impressed. Very bright, feels sturdy and for $4 what do you really expect. I would buy again, if it had a magnet base or would have been shipped quicker I would have given it 5 stars.

Comark Instrument GT500K  Grill Surface Thermometer, 0 to 500 degrees F
Comark Instrument GT500K Grill Surface Thermometer, 0 to 500 degrees F
Price: $15.92
4 used & new from $14.08

4.0 out of 5 stars For the price it is okay, January 24, 2015
Got this for my full size George Foreman grill. I was hoping to put it on the lid and get a temperature. . . but it never got to above 200. I placed the thermometer on the actual grill and it seemed to work a lot better and give a pretty accurate reading. I was hoping to get able to get a valid reading without having to open the grill to see the thermometer, but oh well. I would say it works as described. For the price I think it is a good buy.

Havahart Medium Professional Style One-Door Animal Trap for Rabbit, Skunk, Mink, and Squirrel - 1078
Price: $41.36
34 used & new from $34.61

5.0 out of 5 stars Went from skeptical to a believer!, January 14, 2015
Length:: 0:07 Mins

So I have a squirrel(s) that keep getting in my attic. The hole they are getting in is too high for me to get to for closure. Every rodent control place I called said the first thing they will do if they come out is set up a trap. So I started thinking, why do I need a professional to setup a trap, how hard can it be? I read some great suggestions from others reviews, and in less than a week had caught my first squirrel! What worked for me was the following:

1. Take a thin strip of masking tape and make a straight line from the trap trigger plate to the entrance of the trap.
2. In 3 different places on the tape put a glob of peanut butter. First glob at just as you enter the trap, the second half way between the entrance and the trigger plate, and the last just before the trigger plate (you want the squirrel to go in, eat and think it is safe)
3. Just past the trigger plate as far back to the end of the trap as possible place a small plate of sunflower seeds
4. Sprinkle a few sunflower seeds near the entrance of the cage (again so they can get use to the cage being there and think it is safe
5. Set the trigger as easy to set off as possible (the directions explain how to do this).
6. Place a few bricks on top of the trap. When the squirrel gets caught he will do whatever he can to get out. The bricks keep the cage from getting pushed all over the place.

If you follow the steps above, I think you will have success. Using those steps it took me less than 2 days to get one. One thing to note is if the cage is outside you might want to keep an eye on it. Within 30 minutes of me catching a squirrel I had a cat lurking (I assume to him it was lunch trapped in a cage). All is good, the squirrel is alive and well in his new home . . . a park about 4 miles up the road :). Good luck!

Seidio SURFACE Case and Holster Combo for Samsung Epic 4G - Black
Seidio SURFACE Case and Holster Combo for Samsung Epic 4G - Black
3 used & new from $31.48

3.0 out of 5 stars You can do better!, January 12, 2015
This was a pretty decent case, but if you want the best get a Otter box. I preferred both the Otter Box Defender and Commuter series better than the Seidio.

Honey-Can-Do LBG-01147 Bra Wash Bag, White
Honey-Can-Do LBG-01147 Bra Wash Bag, White
Price: $7.84
20 used & new from $3.63

4.0 out of 5 stars Make your wife happy!, January 12, 2015
All I know about this thing is that I ordered it for my wife and she likes it. . . . that deserves at least 4 stars from me :)!

Kinyo 72-KY2701 Professional Series Head Phones
Kinyo 72-KY2701 Professional Series Head Phones
Price: $8.08
5 used & new from $8.08

5.0 out of 5 stars If mine break, I will buy another pair the same day!, January 12, 2015
Tell you what, for the price these things are pretty awesome. I have only had them for a week, but they have already exceeded my expectations. They are extremely comfortable and feel like good quality. The cord is nice and long, and the fact that their is a volume control on the cord is a great feature. The sound quality is pretty good (not great) but that is expected with muff style earphones. All and all I thought these were a great purchase. My kid even wants some for his iPod, and heck for the price I will buy him some. Great product and a great price.

ReVIVE Solar ReStore Solar Charger and External Battery Pack with Universal USB Charging Port - Works with Apple iPhone 6 , Samsung Galaxy Note 4 , HTC One M8 , LG G3 , Motorola Droid Turbo , Google Nexus 5 and More Smartphones
Offered by Premier Audio Video
Price: $19.99
5 used & new from $15.70

4.0 out of 5 stars Amish Cell Phone Owners Dream!, January 12, 2015
Item worked as described, but honestly I bought it. . . and realized, what the heck do I need this thing for? It sat in my hunting bag unused for about a year before I took a loss and sold it on eBay to someone who could get use out of it. It was pretty cool, and would be a great purchase if you spend a lot of time without electricity.

Knowing the Game
Knowing the Game

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, January 12, 2015
This review is from: Knowing the Game (MP3 Music)

Golden Pilgrim
Golden Pilgrim

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, January 12, 2015
This review is from: Golden Pilgrim (MP3 Music)

Little Vampires
Little Vampires
Price: $0.89

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, January 12, 2015
This review is from: Little Vampires (MP3 Music)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4