Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 58

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Amazon Customer RSS Feed (Atlanta, GA)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6
Michael Antonio Women's Mackenna Ankle Bootie,Black,8 M US
Michael Antonio Women's Mackenna Ankle Bootie,Black,8 M US
Price: $32.99
4 used & new from $32.48

5.0 out of 5 stars These boots look great and are comfortable as well, July 15, 2014
These boots look great and are comfortable as well. I found the fit to be true to size (am a solid size 8).

Forbidden Island
Forbidden Island
Price: $13.70
83 used & new from $9.99

5.0 out of 5 stars This is the game to play if you have friends ..., July 15, 2014
This review is from: Forbidden Island (Toy)
This is the game to play if you have friends who are difficult during competitive games. Entertains AND saves friendships!

Kikkerland Robot Tea Infuser and Drip Tray
Kikkerland Robot Tea Infuser and Drip Tray
Price: $9.34
34 used & new from $2.33

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, July 15, 2014
Does his job and brightens my work day!

DanceDanceRevolution II Bundle - Nintendo Wii
DanceDanceRevolution II Bundle - Nintendo Wii
Offered by Gaming Bowl
Price: $23.98
40 used & new from $17.28

1.0 out of 5 stars Doesn't work with the newer version of the Wii, ..., July 15, 2014
Doesn't work with the newer version of the Wii, as this uses game cube ports. The first Wii had these ports, but the new ones do not. Had to return. :(
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Aug 23, 2014 2:05 PM PDT

T-Rex eating stick figure family - 6" x 3 3/4" funny die cut vinyl decal / sticker for window, truck, car, laptop, etc

True Lime Shaker, 2.85 Ounces
True Lime Shaker, 2.85 Ounces
Price: $3.99
4 used & new from $2.98

5.0 out of 5 stars Best use so far is on popcorn, July 15, 2014
Best use so far is on popcorn, followed closely by being able to add a bit of tart lime flavor to drinks.

Razor Pro El Dorado Scooter, Gray
Razor Pro El Dorado Scooter, Gray
Price: $96.06
5 used & new from $96.06

5.0 out of 5 stars and this one definitely is more comfortable for her, July 15, 2014
My daughter is on this thing constantly. I upgraded her from her older razor because she was getting too tall for it, and this one definitely is more comfortable for her.

Clairol Shimmer Lights 16 oz. Shampoo + 16 oz. Conditioner (Combo Deal)
Clairol Shimmer Lights 16 oz. Shampoo + 16 oz. Conditioner (Combo Deal)
Offered by Hayward Beauty
Price: $17.99
19 used & new from $12.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Love the way that looks, July 15, 2014
So, I have to use this sparingly on my dyed platinum hair. About once a week is enough, and I do a quick shampoo with immediate rinse, followed by mixing the conditioner with a thicker, moisturizing conditioner and letting it sit for a few minutes. After I use it, I always get asked if I "re-blonded" my hair. It makes a dramatic difference in the brightness and whiteness of my hair. If I use both the shampoo and conditioner straight and let it sit, though, I do end up with a lavender sheen. Love the way that looks, but it doesn't fly at work.,

Thermafreeze Reusable Ice Pack Sheets / Ice Packs -5 Extra Large Sheets - 10 x 15 inch sheets (4 x 6 cells = 24 large cells each, 120 cells total) - Reusable, Flexible, Non-Toxic - Lasts hours longer than ice!
Offered by Heat Wave Manufacturer / ThermaFreeze Distributor
Price: $13.50
5 used & new from $13.50

2.0 out of 5 stars They were great for one camping trip, July 15, 2014
I did not find these to be reusable. They were great for one camping trip, but were too gross to reuse. I can't store them in my freezer all the time as there just isn't enough space, and they don't dry out again. I did not want to risk mildew, mold, or anything else growing/forming on these things before using them in a cooler again.

DreamFoam Mattress Ultimate Ultra Plush Soft Dreams Latex Mattress, Full
DreamFoam Mattress Ultimate Ultra Plush Soft Dreams Latex Mattress, Full
Offered by Dreamfoam Bedding
Price: $1,199.00
2 used & new from $499.00

5.0 out of 5 stars but it feels super comfy to me, July 15, 2014
This bed was for my 11 year old daughter. She loves it. I haven't slept on it, but it feels super comfy to me. The price was great for such a good quality product. Very happy with this purchase.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6