Profile for Cool Breeze > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 39

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Cool Breeze "Crystal" RSS Feed (Oregon)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
5 x LED Pocket Credit Card Wallet Light Bulb
5 x LED Pocket Credit Card Wallet Light Bulb
Offered by Wedoit
Price: $3.14
20 used & new from $3.14

5.0 out of 5 stars Cheap, portable - works., August 3, 2014
Simple idea, works fine. Don't expect a lot of light. It's more of a night light. You could probably read by it if it wasn't very far away but that's about it.

Intellinet Network Solutions Cat5e RJ-45 Male/RJ-45 Male UTP Network Patch Cable, 0.5-Feet (347341)
Offered by CablesOnline
Price: Click here to see our price
2 used & new from $2.90

5.0 out of 5 stars Good value, does the job., August 3, 2014
There's not a lot to say about network cables. If they work right, don't cost more than they should, and don't fall apart the first time you unplug them then that's about as good as it gets.

Adcraft SPA-8 9" Overall Length, Heavy Stainless Steel Blade Ice Cream Spade
Adcraft SPA-8 9" Overall Length, Heavy Stainless Steel Blade Ice Cream Spade
Price: $6.18
8 used & new from $3.32

5.0 out of 5 stars Simple, useful, excellent., August 3, 2014
I love simple items that do exactly what they're supposed to do without any hassle. This is one of them.

Super Power Supply® Power Over Ethernet Kit PoE 5V 12V 24V 48V 1A 2A 1.5A 2.1 5.5 Clear Modem Wifi Wireless WAN DSL 4G Wimax Router Switch Linksys Cisco Netgear E1000 E2000 E3000 E4200 E1200 E3200 E1500 E1550 E2100L Valet M10 M20 Plus WRT610N WRT54G2 WRT100 WRT330N E2500 WRT120N WRT150N WRT160N WRT160NL WRT310N WRT320N WRT350N WRT300N WRT400N WRT600N WRT54G WRT54GL WRT54GS WRTU54G-TM WRT54G-TM WNR834B WGR614 FS116 GS108 GS116 B G N WNR854T WNR1000 WNR2000 WNR3300 WNR3500L
Offered by Super Power Supply
Price: $6.89
6 used & new from $3.89

5.0 out of 5 stars Works great, Saves time and money., August 3, 2014
If you need to put network hardware (,or anything else that requires a power adapter,) someplace that doesn't have an AC plug-in for the power supply, but you do have network cables running there from a point that does, this will keep you from having to run an extension cord or install a socket.

Caution: Careful about how you plug them in or you risk burning up some network hardware or a power supply. The basic idea of the design is to get power from one point to another through a single, typical, male-to-male Ethernet cable, using wires that aren't normally used for anything to carry the current. The power flows between the female sockets in the devices, so no hardware actually gets hit with the current, only wires. If you have a network setup that uses wall sockets, cable extenders or connectors between cables, you can use them, but be sure you don't get confused and turn the injector around or you'll be sorry.

Oodh Sandalwood - Box of Six 20 Stick Tubes - HEM Incense
Oodh Sandalwood - Box of Six 20 Stick Tubes - HEM Incense
Offered by OJ Commerce
Price: $4.86
5 used & new from $4.86

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Quality, Fantastic Value., August 3, 2014
Strongest, freshest stick incense I've ever used. I've burned three sticks at a time of some other brands I've used and not gotten the scent that one of these puts out. I also have allergy issues and cheap, perfumed incense nearly kills me so I have to be picky. With these, even as strong as they are, I get no burning or choking, just a nice clean scent.

Honeysuckle - Box of Six 20 Stick Tubes - HEM Incense

Shomer-Tec Static Intercept Bag Preservation/Storage Bag
Shomer-Tec Static Intercept Bag Preservation/Storage Bag
Price: $11.81

4.0 out of 5 stars Simple. Does the job., August 3, 2014
I wish it had some sort of built-in, re-useable closure, but it still works fine. I tossed a bag of moisture absorbent in, used a cheap battery powered bag sealer to close it. Should be fine for a decade or so and I doubt most people want to store guns much longer than that - I only need a year. If it had a zip closure I'd have given it 5 stars.

Watkins Pure Madagascar Extract, Bourbon Vanilla, 11 Ounce
Watkins Pure Madagascar Extract, Bourbon Vanilla, 11 Ounce
Price: $14.77
5 used & new from $14.50

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Vanilla, August 27, 2013
I've never purchased this from Amazon but I have used it often over the years since long before Amazon existed. I love the scent and flavor of vanilla but have found many poor quality vanilla flavorings and have learned to be careful when I purchase them. I have always found this product to be very high quality. This is an extract made using real vanilla beans and stabilized with food grade alcohol which is standard for most if not all flavor extracts. It does also contain glucose.

I prefer products that do not have vanillin or artificial flavoring listed as ingredients as these often have a disgusting 'chemical' flavor. This product is among the finest quality 'traditional' vanilla extracts and has always been one of my top choices when I need vanilla and don't want to take a risk on an unknown product.

Logisys 120MM 12V DC Fan Cooling CF120DC2 Black and Blue
Logisys 120MM 12V DC Fan Cooling CF120DC2 Black and Blue
Price: $11.15
4 used & new from $4.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Good extra case fan or replacement for a faulty one., January 21, 2013
If you need to replace a fan in your computer or need an extra one to help move off a bit more heat then this is great. It comes with mounting screws and plugs into a standard connector on the motherboard if you want it to be controlled by on-board temperature controls or plugs directly into the power supply if you just want it on whenever you turn on the computer.

I had a cheap case that came without an external fan and I thought it would be a good idea to have at least one installed. This one was the right size and a great price. It arrived within three days thanks to Amazon Prime.

It was a quick and easy install:
Turn the computer off. Unplug the computer. Open the case. Use the screws to attach the fan. Plug the fan into the motherboard. Close the case. Plug the computer in. Turn the computer on. Done.
(As I mentioned, it could also have been connected using one of the accessory plugs on the power supply. This is an either/or option - it only needs to be connected using one of the plugs although it has both types wired onto it.)

It works well, it's quiet and seems to have good airflow.

LG BD 370 Network Blu-ray Disc Player (2009 Model)
LG BD 370 Network Blu-ray Disc Player (2009 Model)

5.0 out of 5 stars Loaded with features at an exceptional price., March 10, 2010
I've had this unit for about a month now. After my old DVD player was broken I decided that an upgrade to Blu-Ray was a better decision than a simple replacement and after pricing quite a few players and comparing their options I was very impressed with what this one had to offer for the price. So far I haven't been disapointed.

It is connected to my HDTV through my Pioneer Surround Reciever using Hdmi cables.

The one thing I'm not completely happy with is the mp3 player software. It has no features for setting up playlists or viewing large libraries. This seems like a standard shortcoming of usb mp3 software on all of the media players I've seen though so I can't really fault this player for it.

Netflix and YouTube are simple to use.

The usb media player works well and is easy to use if not terribly flexible.

The setup and installation of the unit was easy and intuitive. No problems encountered.

All of the features worked without any special effort.

Quality is at least as good as any HD player I've seen or heard.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4