Profile for Lynrie > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 1179

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Lynrie "Oh HELL no" RSS Feed (Texas)
(VINE VOICE)

Page: 1-10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21-30
Graco 16Y385 TrueCoat 360
Graco 16Y385 TrueCoat 360
Price: $149.00
2 used & new from $149.00

4.0 out of 5 stars Preliminary Results are Good, December 23, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
I like this so far. No difficulty setting it up, the paint bags are readily available at various local DIY stores if you opt not to clean them out for re-use. Your range of motion is the only limiting factor for this sprayer's effectiveness. Like with most sprayers I'd say be sure to mask and drop cloth areas you don't want messed up.

With the unseasonably cold weather and the holidays, I haven't put it through it's paces. Therefore, it's difficult to say this model or another one is the better one to purchase.

AT-A-GLANCE Planning Note Cards and Acrylic Tray, 4 x 6 Inch Cards, 72 Pack (YP210-28)
Price: $10.66

4.0 out of 5 stars Quiets Tech Overloads Sometimes, December 22, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
Definitely for the tech savvy that still anchor themselves with the old tech when they need a break from emails, texts and the like. I love having somethings on my desk written down in cursive and organized especially when I need to really get in some non-tech think time. Little pieces of paper posted around doesn't always do it for me either. This is a happy medium that easily fits into my sit-at-my-desk work style moments.

Cards are grid-ed on one side and blank on the other. The tray holds and keeps things neat is a plus and color dip-edged cards do class it up a bit. (Classy dinosaur bits to the young ones, I'm sure) Brings back fond memories of 4 x 6 index cards, a hole punch and a binder ring for organizing/reorganizing ideas especially when physical space is limited.

Even so, I do resort to committing the ideas/info to my essential tech tools for portability and working on-the-go. These cards won't replace that!

Carefree Original Pantiliners Long Unscented, 92 Count
Carefree Original Pantiliners Long Unscented, 92 Count
Price: $4.49
11 used & new from $4.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable, Portable, Fresh All Day, December 19, 2014
Comfortable, Portable, Fresh All Day

This pantiliner is easily carried in purse,very lightweight with light absorbency, keeps panties and me feeling comfortably fresh all day without a fragrance yet minimizes odor. As an older gal with sweaty hot flashes and leaks these are wonderful items that improve the quality of my life.

303 Products 30210 Speed Detailer in Spray Bottle 32 oz
303 Products 30210 Speed Detailer in Spray Bottle 32 oz
Offered by Lacer Performance
Price: $15.19
7 used & new from $9.28

4.0 out of 5 stars Read Directions, Spray, Rub On, Rub Off, Shine!, December 17, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
No Kidding! Be sure to read directions and use the appropriate protections. This product does a good job and produces a nice shine. as someone who just simply towels off her car after going to the local gas station car wash, this was a little more labor intensive.

Suit up in protective gear (googles, gloves...) , spray, rub on with one microfiber cloth, rub off with another, admire the shine, take two ibuprofen and rest.

Freshware KT-431 2-in-1 Fruit and Vegetable Cutter
Freshware KT-431 2-in-1 Fruit and Vegetable Cutter
Price: $15.08
2 used & new from $14.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Loving It!, December 13, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
This is the first fruit and veggie slicer with changeable blades I've owned and I love it. The Freshware interchangeable blades expand it's use in the kitchen prep arena which is a plus. I have an OXO fruit corer/slicer for apples and pears which is good; Freshware tool is better!

The blades are sharp and the handles are comfortable which make the job easy.

OXO Good Grips Silicone Drain Protector for Pop-Up & Regular Drains
OXO Good Grips Silicone Drain Protector for Pop-Up & Regular Drains
Offered by Portlight
Price: $30.62
2 used & new from $8.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Does The Job, December 13, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
Stays in place, effectively catching my curly, shoulder length shed hair. Now I'm not fishing it out of the drain which is minimizing clogs and avoiding a plumber bill. There's minimal pooling and I'm happy with it.

InterDesign Forma Constant Tension Curtain Rod, 52-Inch to 90-Inch
InterDesign Forma Constant Tension Curtain Rod, 52-Inch to 90-Inch
Price: $25.20
4 used & new from $24.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Not Your Old Tension Rod - Read Directions, Watch Video!, December 12, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
Be sure to read and follow the directions. It doesn't hurt to watch the video to see how easy it is without breaking the internal tension mechanism. Our old-school tension rods allowed you to stetch the rod and TWIST FOREVER to get it to fit. NOT a good idea with this one at all. I like this better than the old tension rods I've had because I can install it with no problems.

Thank goodness my no-direction-reading-sons weren't around or this would be an item for the scrap heap!

Women's Rogaine Foam Hair Regrowth Treatment, 4 Month Supply, 4.22 Ounce
Women's Rogaine Foam Hair Regrowth Treatment, 4 Month Supply, 4.22 Ounce
Price: $37.90
33 used & new from $27.22

3.0 out of 5 stars Jury Is Still Out, December 10, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
I've used the formulation that's dispensed with an eyedropper with success and wanted to try this foam version. At this early stage I'll address the ease of use and personal preference with using Rogaine. It does take a couple to a few few months to see growth changes and you must continue the treatment to maintain the effects or you'll be back to where you were before using Rogaine.

Initially it does seem the foam is easier to manage, stays put and doesn't drip. But for me I'm leaning toward the eyedropper to get to my scalp easily and gently dispense the fluid treatment. Yes it tends to run and can get drippy if not careful, but I've learned to manage it.

I'm still adjusting to using the foam which isn't as easy applying to my scalp through my naturally curly hair. The jury is still out on BOTH my preference and the product effectiveness. I need the months required to evaluate it with actual hair growth.

Sterling Silver Multi-Color Stone Key Pendant Necklace, 18"
Sterling Silver Multi-Color Stone Key Pendant Necklace, 18"
Price: $17.52

3.0 out of 5 stars Not My Thing For Wearing Or Gifting, December 8, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
Reminds me of the childhood costume jewelry I was allowed to wear while saving the 14k and 18k gold necklaces and earrings for special occasions. The chain on this piece is flimsy and unbalanced for the weight of the stoned key pendant. At nearly 30 bucks it's more than I'd spend for my little niece for everyday wear.

Best Ever Travel Tips: Get the Best Travel Secrets & Advice from the Experts (Lonely Planet)
by Tom Hall
Price: $9.18
53 used & new from $2.80

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Ideas, Food For Thought For Those With Some Travel Experience, December 8, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
Best Ever is a bit of a stretch even though I'm a Lonely Planet fan and like the travel tips and secrets shared by their experts.

This book is good for those whether young OR old that have a little travel under their belts. It's not as good for those just starting out that want the perfect roadmap; it's NOT that all encompassing. I found it to be a useful collection of info for before, during and after a trip and much better than scattered tidbits gathered from around the internet. If you're looking for the 5-Star travel experience, look elsewhere is my recommendation.

Traveling around the planet meeting up with "average joes" in their countries while embracing quirks and differences is the niche. Enjoying those slices of life is the charm.

Page: 1-10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21-30