Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Adele Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer roadies roadies roadies  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors STEM
Profile for Lynrie > Reviews

Browse

Lynrie's Profile

Customer Reviews: 1501

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Lynrie "Oh HELL no" RSS Feed (Texas)
(VINE VOICE)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
Old Mother Hubbard Gourmet Goodies Fruit'ins Honey, Apple & Bacon Natural Crunchy Dog Treats, 6-Ounce Bag
Price: $5.99
9 used & new from $5.41

5.0 out of 5 stars Pooch & I Agree, April 19, 2016
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
My pooch is spoiled and loves treats, scraps from the table and foods that seem home cooked. I do love my dog but won't cook him treats. Old Mother Hubbard resolves that issue with her Gourmet Goodies! Whether Soft Bakes, Crispers or Fruit'ins they're a hit with my pooch and his pals.
I sent an assortment of treats with him on his recent doggie-vacay.

There were a German Shepherd pup, a Sheltie, and a Bulldog with my Papillon and the goodies were well liked, well-received without digestion problems/tummy upsets. Anything with BACON was the biggest hit.

Old Mother Hubbard Gourmet Goodies Soft Bakes Carrot & Pumpkin Natural Soft Dog Treats, 6-Ounce Bag
Price: $5.99
6 used & new from $5.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Pooch & I Agree, April 19, 2016
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
I sent an assortment of treats with him on his recent doggie-vacay.

OXO Good Grips Tri-Ply Stainless Steel Pro 4QT Covered Skillet
OXO Good Grips Tri-Ply Stainless Steel Pro 4QT Covered Skillet
Price: $99.95
11 used & new from $99.90

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely For Real Home Cooking, April 19, 2016
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
I love the cooking shows and envy their lovely kitchen cookery items. I've finally trashed those cheap pots and pans I've had over the years and resorted to the hand-me-down, age-old cast iron frying pans I've received through the years. They cook well both on top of the stove and in the oven, but they sure aren't the cutest thing in the kitchen!

This OXO pan has "classed the joint up" so to speak and cooks the family favorites well: home-fries, and smothered cabbage with onions and peppers. The clear lid to peek at cooking progress without slowing down the process is a bonus as is the helper handle. The pan's main handle and my smallish hand don't firmly execute the one-hand pan grip. The expression on my face makes my little dog run to another room, lol, to await goodies that may fall/splat on the floor.

Overall the pan:
+ cooks evenly on the stove top and in the oven,
+ cleans well; I hand wash pots and pans,
+ handles well,

R&R Lotion IBR-4  Lotion, Industrial Insect Repellent "Deet-Free" with Active Ingredient IR3535,  Odorless,  4oz. Bottle
R&R Lotion IBR-4 Lotion, Industrial Insect Repellent "Deet-Free" with Active Ingredient IR3535, Odorless, 4oz. Bottle
Offered by R&R Lotion
Price: $8.75

4.0 out of 5 stars Colorless, Odorless, Stainless Lotion Keeps Pests Away, April 19, 2016
Colorless, Odorless, Stainless Lotion Keeps Pests Away

Many of the non-DEET pest repellents have heavy unpleasant fragrances that make me wonder if I'd prefer the bug bites rather than that odor. I know I've not received flea bites around my neighbor's cats since using this product. After this weekend's heavy snow I'm expecting swarms of mosquitoes, but haven't had the opportunity to test it for them yet.

The flea protection alone is worth it, I'm bite and itch free.

DII Cube Fabric Storage Containers For Linens, Clothing, Crafts, Photos, Collectibles, Holiday Décor or Knick Knacks - Damask
Price: $20.02

5.0 out of 5 stars Store It & Don't Forget It!, April 19, 2016
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
This collapsible box is great for my top-of-closet or under-bed storage needs. In ACTIVE Colorado with its extended winter season then, the rest of the year, closet space is a premium in an older home.

These :
+ are cuter than plain card board boxes,
+ have a viewing window to see items before opening,
+ have a removable top and handles for easy access.
As mentioned in reviews for other size storage cubes, I'm learning to maximize storage space without another cabinet or more furniture to dust. It helps better organize existing space in closets.

I used to put things in cardboard boxes, label them, forget about them, buy more stuff and wind up with 4 or more of the same things - waste of time and $$$$

Hill's Science Diet Canine Adult Perfect Weight Hearty Vegetable & Chicken Stew Dog Food, 12.5 oz, 12-Pack
Price: $20.24
2 used & new from $20.15

4.0 out of 5 stars Eat It He Must!, April 14, 2016
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
My pooch isn't as enthused with this as with some other brand canned or wet dog foods. When he does eat this Science Diet offering, there's no tummy upset or problems for him or me.

Before arriving at the shelter he appeared to have a diet mainly of wet foods. Hence the severe dental problems for a 10 year old dog. After many teeth extractions, cleanings and extended stay at the shelter and a offerings of Science Diet canned and dry dog food. They even sent some home as a donation/adoption gift AND his vet recommends it too. I appreciate Science Diet for their dedication to animal diets and shelters; they support and sponsor many. SO the healthy food and company dedication receives 5 STARS.

This newest fur baby addition will eat it when all else fails, but will beg for table scraps and does tricks for treats FIRST before he figures out his healthy choice is the Science Diet in his dish. He does prefer many other brands of wet and dry dog foods and eats them and asks for more. I think that makes his vote 3 STARS which makes it an average 4 STAR product.

Paper Mate Inkjoy Gel Pens, Medium Point, Assorted, 3-Pack (1951639)
Paper Mate Inkjoy Gel Pens, Medium Point, Assorted, 3-Pack (1951639)
Price: $5.00
8 used & new from $5.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Stylish, Comfortable Grip, Smooth Ink Flow, Less Smears, April 9, 2016
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
What's not to like? It has:
+ stylish design like a stylus
+ pleasantly comfortable grip,
+ continuously smooth ink flow,
+ less smears,
+ NO ink drips in the bottom of pen & pencil mug.

I'm very pleased with this product and recommend it!

Dove Regenerative Nourishment Serum-in-Oil, 1.69 Ounce
Dove Regenerative Nourishment Serum-in-Oil, 1.69 Ounce
Price: $5.90
22 used & new from $5.90

5.0 out of 5 stars Compliments!, April 8, 2016
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
Dove Serum in Oil nourishes and nurtures my hair with 3 or 4 pumps on my damp hair. It doesn't make hair super oily and leaves the hair soft and smooth. It seals in the goodness from the partnered shampoo and conditioner. The pleasant fragrance stays and may clash with your other scent choices. You can also use ONE pump on dry hair.

Just know a little goes a long way and doesn't weigh down your hair when used according to directions. Don't be surprised at the compliments you'll receive.

Nature's Guru Organic Tea, Masala Spice, 25 Count (Pack of 12)
Nature's Guru Organic Tea, Masala Spice, 25 Count (Pack of 12)
Offered by Mom's Healthy Market
Price: $13.25
3 used & new from $13.25

4.0 out of 5 stars Favorable Spiced Teas, April 7, 2016
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
The Two Nature's Guru Teas I drink are lovely. The pyramid teabags are nicely filled with ample amounts of tea and brew through well.

+ Masala Chai - Not as spicy or sweet as other Chai teas I've tasted. Mild pleasant flavor, a little on the weak side . I like Tazo brand better or a cuppa at my favorite Indian restaurant.

+ Earl Grey - Bold with strong burst of bergamont.

Dove Regenerative Nourishment Shampoo, 8.45 Ounce
Dove Regenerative Nourishment Shampoo, 8.45 Ounce
Price: $4.98
21 used & new from $4.90

4.0 out of 5 stars WOW, Soft and Shiny Hair, April 6, 2016
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
Fragrant, clean, soft, shiny hair just with using Dove Regenerative Nourishment Shampoo. However, I know my mature, dyed, naturally curly/wavy/frizzy hair needs a conditioner that will seal in all that goodness, or there will be a frizz-fest when it dries. I did use the accompanying conditioner and LOVED it. I'm not confident my hair can handle a shampoo and go it alone. I hope Dove will think of putting this formulation in a 2 in 1 shampoo/conditioner.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20