Profile for Victor Chu > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 32

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Victor Chu RSS Feed (bronx, ny United States)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Lumo Lift for iOS - Posture and Activity Tracker
Lumo Lift for iOS - Posture and Activity Tracker
Price: $87.99
56 used & new from $60.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Good accuracy!, January 26, 2015
The unit is about 80-90% accurate, which met my expectations. Most of the inaccuracies occurred when I stood up and vice versa. Easily corrected by double tapping the unit.

I normally wear fitted clothing so there was no issue. I believe the proximity is not for accuracy but for you to feel the vibration. I am 6' and 165 lbs and wear a medium.

The only change I can think of besides increasing the accuracy is if they could create a find my Lumo feature in the app. I currently have lost the Lumo somewhere in my bathroom or bedroom. The battery has died today which makes finding it a lot harder.

Other than that, good job Lumo!

Update, Feb 2015: I contacted Lumo to see if I could get a discount on the next order, but instead, they shipped me a replacement for free! So I found out that I had indeed washed the original unit and for those who want to know, this unit isn't waterproof and is now a magnet. There IS a buzz feature in the app in case you misplace the unit, which I've used on occasion and works flawlessly.

Thanks to the staff at Lumo - V
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 28, 2015 9:11 AM PST

BLACK EDITION Bumper Bully - Bumper Protector - Rear Bumper Protection
BLACK EDITION Bumper Bully - Bumper Protector - Rear Bumper Protection
Offered by EuroBumperGuard
Price: $39.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, December 29, 2014
Perfect for Subaru BRZ/Scion FRS. Looks like part of the car from far away and tailpipe cutouts are perfect.

Mueller Wrist Stabilizer, Small/Medium, Beige, 1-Count Package
Mueller Wrist Stabilizer, Small/Medium, Beige, 1-Count Package
Price: $15.22
10 used & new from $12.85

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars, December 29, 2014
Good but hurts my wrist a lot.

California Flag Neon Retro Text Zip-up Hoodie
California Flag Neon Retro Text Zip-up Hoodie
Offered by California Republic Clothes
Price: $29.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Very thin, December 28, 2014
Ok for warmer places but much thinner than I had expected, despite this saying "lightweight" in the desc. Also there was a loose thread on mine, but most negative thing was the zipper was not high quality. It's one of those plastic ones that doesn't seem to stand a long time. Other than that, the sweater was on point.

Sony AGR2 Attachment Grip (Black)
Sony AGR2 Attachment Grip (Black)
Price: $14.99
7 used & new from $10.11

5.0 out of 5 stars wouldve been better if they included the rubber for the other side ..., November 24, 2014
$15 to protect my camera and reduce drops. Worth it. wouldve been better if they included the rubber for the other side of the camera to make it look better.

Bragg Organic Vinaigrette Salad Dressing
Bragg Organic Vinaigrette Salad Dressing
Offered by evitamins
Price: $7.08
14 used & new from $5.79

5.0 out of 5 stars Tasty and healthy, October 23, 2014
Good taste!
Comment Comments (3) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Nov 24, 2014 2:00 PM PST

Snugg iPhone 6 Silicone Case in Black - Non-Slip Material, Protective and Soft to Touch for the Apple iPhone 6
Offered by TheSnugg
Price: $29.98

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice protection but be careful..., October 23, 2014
3.5 stars. I loved the Snugg case for iPod 5th Gen. This will really protect your iPhone 6 from bumps, drops, etc as it is soft rubber. I've had many TPU or hard rubber/silicone cases but they have scratched my S3 and other phones, esp those with plastic rear covers.

The reason 3.5 stars is because the rubber is so soft that when i took it out of my jeans pocket, the case would peel off the phone almost half the time. It didn't come completely off but enough to cause quite a concern that it may and fall onto the floor. My jeans are average sized so it's not the jeans, but more likely the size of the i6. If the case had some sort of rigidity in the middle of the case, it would've been better.

I have since purchased a Hybrid Q Case just to be save but it does seem to have a hard silicone portion that goes on the phone.

If you are putting this in a purse or a loose coat pocket, you wouldn't have any problems. If you wear skinny to average style jeans, you'll probably run into this issue.

Annies Homegrown Shiitake & Sesame Vinaigrette, 8 Ounce
Annies Homegrown Shiitake & Sesame Vinaigrette, 8 Ounce
Price: $3.00
6 used & new from $3.00

4.0 out of 5 stars Flavor grows on you, September 30, 2014
Didn't like it at first, because it was just tasted like something I could've made my own (I tried once before) but over time the sesame flavor gets better.

SODAtees funny modern 3 wise monkeys See no evil Men's T-SHIRT - Black - Medium
SODAtees funny modern 3 wise monkeys See no evil Men's T-SHIRT - Black - Medium
Offered by sodatees
Price: $17.97

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice shirt., September 30, 2014
Good quality as always from Sodatees. Design isn't as good as the best ones, but still interesting nonetheless. Shipping was about 1 week, but it was from Thailand. A bit pricey.

SODAtees Banksy Graffiti Peace troop Tag Army Men's T-SHIRT - White - Medium
SODAtees Banksy Graffiti Peace troop Tag Army Men's T-SHIRT - White - Medium
Offered by sodatees
Price: $17.97

2.0 out of 5 stars Great looking shirt but shrank, September 30, 2014
The other banksy girl with the jellyfish shirt was perfect. The shirts are printed a soft material and the design is awesome. I got a compliment the first time I wore it. However, this particular shirt shrank the first time I watched it. I wear medium and this has become a small. I'm standing up and it barely covers my pants. I would say washing it took 2 inches off the length of the shirt. I'm not sure what the return policy is considering the shirts were shipped from Thailand.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4