Profile for C. Trost > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 6

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

C. Trost RSS Feed (Midwest)

eForCity® Black Car Vent Mount Holder Compatible with LG Samsung© Cell Phones (1.4''- 2.2'')
Offered by Everydaysource
Price: $5.59

1.0 out of 5 stars Not for IPhone 4 or 4s, November 6, 2011
First I received a car charger from the company. They let me keep it and resent the car vent mount holder for no extra charge, and right away too. However, the car mount does Not fit an Iphone, any Iphone. It is way too small. I gave it one of my sons for his regular phone, since the company was nice enough to not make me send back the item and gave me my money back. Hopefully the company will stop advertising this item for the Iphone though. Wasting our time, even thought the company was nice and fast with replies and orders.

Conair S3CS Instant Heat Ceramic Wet-Dry Straightener, Black/Red, 2 Inch
Conair S3CS Instant Heat Ceramic Wet-Dry Straightener, Black/Red, 2 Inch

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Straightener there is!, October 14, 2011
I've tried several staighteners over the years. However the Conair S3CS is curved and the only one I've every liked. It's the best in my opinion because of the curve. This is my 3rd one. They last about 2 1/2-3 years because I use it a lot and leave it on too long some tines.

Winware Coupe Style Aluminum 18 Inch Pizza Tray
Winware Coupe Style Aluminum 18 Inch Pizza Tray
Price: $9.53
4 used & new from $4.12

3.0 out of 5 stars Largest I could find, December 17, 2010
It was the largest pizza pan I could find. It's not the best quality. It doesn't lay flat after the first time we used it, but then again it was only $10. We just use it for the extra large 'take & bake' pizzas from the grocery story. I have other more expensive pizza pans for our homemade pizzas.

Attracting Love: A Step-By-Step Guide on How to Attract Your Ideal Partner
Attracting Love: A Step-By-Step Guide on How to Attract Your Ideal Partner
by Tricia Brennan
Edition: Audio CD
3 used & new from $20.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Right to the main 10 points. Great Book/CD, September 3, 2008
This a Great book on CD!! Only one CD, but it gets right to the 10 main points and is right on target with every one of them! You will learn so much, not only about yourself but about the people you meet and date. Well worth the time and money!

Parenting the Explosive Child
Parenting the Explosive Child
DVD ~ Featuring Dr. Ross Greene and Dr. Stuart Ablon
Price: $59.95

5.0 out of 5 stars The best video for PDD children., October 30, 2005
My son has Asperger Syndrome and this is the best video I have ever seen about how to handle the explosive times. Which is caused from high anxiety and frustration. Not from bad parenting; wanting to get his way; or wanting to not listen. I agree that the first hour is a bit long with a lot of repeating. But the second hour is excellent advice and guidence. Real life saver information for any parent, teacher, etc. of a child with PDD like Asperger Syndrome.

What on Earth Am I Here For?  (64-page Pamphlet)
What on Earth Am I Here For? (64-page Pamphlet)
by Rick Warren
25 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars 'What on Earth am I here for?', December 31, 2004
This is so Great! Everyone that I gave a copy of this book to read; has thanked me. Each has said that it has changed their life for the better.

I took the 40 days of purpose class at my church and read the book "A purpose driven life". This small version of the book gets right to the point and explains the purpose for our lives. Awesome book!