Profile for Macomb, MI > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 10

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Macomb, MI RSS Feed (Macomb, MI, US)

Champion Men's Eco Fleece Full Zip Hoodie, Oxford Gray, Large
Champion Men's Eco Fleece Full Zip Hoodie, Oxford Gray, Large
Price: $21.44
14 used & new from $20.80

5.0 out of 5 stars Cotton and comfort, January 27, 2014
Highest amount of cotton with a regular cut sweatshirt. Not everyone likes tight fitting clothes. Washes up nice. Highly recommend.

Delta Faucet 9197-CZ-DST Cassidy, Single Handle Pull Down Kitchen Faucet, Champagne Bronze
Price: Click here to see our price
16 used & new from $316.71

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this finish!, April 15, 2013
This is a wonderful finish. If you have antique brass accents in your kitchen this champagne bronze goes great. I will say that although I got a great price on this faucet, there is one website out there that offers a 5% discount on top of this price. No shipping charge. Other than that info, works great! Very happy with the product.

For the person who said that it felt cheap, I disagree! I have been to the stores and looked at several models and brands. I find NOTHING cheap about this product. All if the faucets I tested have plastic spray heads. This does not look plastic or feel plastic. Very nicely manufactured.

Foamtreads Women's Waltz,Mink Velour,7.5 M US
Foamtreads Women's Waltz,Mink Velour,7.5 M US
Offered by FootSmart
Price: $42.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome Slipper, March 7, 2013
This review is from: Foamtreads Women's Waltz (Shoes)
I buy these for my Mother every couple of years. She loves them because they have a soul that you can wear outside of the house and because they a cushy and comfortable.

OTBT Women's Copan Flat,Sand,9 M US
OTBT Women's Copan Flat,Sand,9 M US

5.0 out of 5 stars Cuter than the pictures posted, March 7, 2013
These actually are very cute and comfortable shoes. They can be worn with shorts, capri pants or skirts. The pictures make them look bulky but they are not! For leather and the price they are a great deal from Amazon. I've seen them for $70+ on other websites.

Architectural Mailboxes 5581B-10 Avalon Post Mount Mailbox, Black with Venetian Bronze Accents

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful!, January 4, 2013
Bought this for my Mom and put it up for her. This is very sturdy and heavyweight. Well worth the money. Love the accents on the mailbox. Makes it look more than a plain box at the end of the driveway!

AK Anne Klein Women's Costaro Boot,Brown/Brown,9 M US
AK Anne Klein Women's Costaro Boot,Brown/Brown,9 M US

5.0 out of 5 stars Worth way more than I paid!, January 4, 2013
These boots are beautiful! They are soft and supple and comfortable the minute you put them on. I told my husband I would have paid twice what I paid for them, they are that nice. They are lined, easy on and easy off. I had no issues with the heel or the ankle as reported by other buyers. LOVE THEM!

Naomi & Nicole Luxurious Shaping Bra Slip NUDE 36 C
Naomi & Nicole Luxurious Shaping Bra Slip NUDE 36 C
Offered by Easy Essentials
Price: $56.56
2 used & new from $56.56

3.0 out of 5 stars Shape me not, July 2, 2011
This should be named SMOOTHER because that is all it does no shaping involved. The bridal salon where I got my dress didn't even want to have anything to do with it because the underwire does not make it to where it needs to be and the cups are not true to size.
The overall ease of putting it on and the comfort are nice as long as you have the straps on otherwise it doesn't stay up properly. The best part is that the panties are sewn in. This item is a great idea but need some work. I will keep it because I can wear it with my other casual dresses but I would not recommend this for the amount of money and for the reasons above.

Eco Vessel Stainless Steel Water Bottles with Sport Flo Cap - 25 oz - Silver Express

5.0 out of 5 stars Awsome Product, April 22, 2011
Can't beat the Eco Vessels. The double walled are even better but not made in a size that will fit a bike cage. This is still great and the taste of the drink is much better than plastic.

Haan SI-35R Floor Sanitizer, Red
Haan SI-35R Floor Sanitizer, Red
Price: $99.95
14 used & new from $84.11

5.0 out of 5 stars Pleased, March 2, 2011
Awesome product. Would recommend to anyone and everyone. Very easy and simple to use. The only complaint that I read before my purchase was about the length of the cord. That is minor! The reason the cord is the length that it is, is because the machine is soooooooooooo light weight that a longer cord would not let the steamer stand up (when the cord is rolled up) because it would be too heavy.

HAAN RMF-4 4-Pack Replacement Pads, Blue
HAAN RMF-4 4-Pack Replacement Pads, Blue
Offered by Modern Everyday
Price: $44.95
4 used & new from $40.58

5.0 out of 5 stars Pleased, March 2, 2011
Very happy with the product. These are the exact same pads that came with the steamer. I do have to say though, that if it weren't for someone else reviewing the SI-35 steamer and the pads I probably would have purchased the incorrect pads. Amazon should be listing the steamer number that the different pads go with. All the different types DO NOT fit all of the steamers the same way. The packages specifically tell you the model numbers the pads go with just like vacuum cleaner bags! These pads are for the SI-35!!!!