Profile for SH > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 9

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

SH RSS Feed

What to Expect When You're Expecting, 4th Edition
What to Expect When You're Expecting, 4th Edition
by Heidi Murkoff
Price: $8.18
1527 used & new from $0.01

3.0 out of 5 stars Really great book if you're having a singleton, March 23, 2015
Really great book if you're having a singleton, but the one small section on multiples doesn't give you enough. If you are having just one - I highly recommend!

What to Do When You're Having Two: The Twins Survival Guide from Pregnancy Through the First Year
by Natalie Diaz
Price: $11.18
54 used & new from $2.86

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic book if you're having two +, March 23, 2015
Fantastic book if you're having two +. Helps with all the questions you have from just finding out about the multiples all the way past having them. Helps with those hard questions asked (which are never anyone's business but they ask anyway), and helps with making decisions about all the things you will need. I highly recommend!

The Man From Snowy River
The Man From Snowy River
DVD ~ Tom Burlinson
Offered by OSMUS
Price: $25.95
4 used & new from $25.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Classic, July 22, 2013
This review is from: The Man From Snowy River (DVD)
These movies are classic - if you've not seen them, schedule a movie night with your kids and sit down and enjoy. The first is better than the second, as usual, but they're both good. Get ready to cry, laugh, and walk away with a happy ending!

Inheritance (UAB) (CD) (The Inheritance Cycle)
Inheritance (UAB) (CD) (The Inheritance Cycle)
by Christopher Paolini
Edition: Audio CD
Price: $32.54
47 used & new from $21.94

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Series, January 13, 2013
Would reccommend reading - if you like fantasy. It was a little young, i think. I wish it had been written when I was about 15, but the series was good, even for a 33 year old :)

Galileo Thermometer in Square Wood Frame. Mahogany Finish. 15-Inch Tall with Gold Plated Tags in Fahrenheit
Offered by Lily's Home
Price: $39.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, January 13, 2013
I purchased this as a gift for my boss, so I am not actually using it. However, when I recieved it, I opened it to ensure it was not broken, etc. and it looked fantastic and seemed to work great. My boss loved it when he opened it! I would suggest this as a gift for a boss or someone who likes to know the temperature - it is great.

KitchenAid Immersion Blender Chopper Attachment, Black
KitchenAid Immersion Blender Chopper Attachment, Black
Offered by Buy-it-now-store
Price: $40.18

4.0 out of 5 stars Good, May 30, 2011
This product is good, however I wish it had come with instructions. In the first use I broke it by not using the release buttons properly. It's definitely user error but if instructions had been included, that wouldn't have happened.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Aug 7, 2013 4:56 AM PDT

Clara Clark Complete 7-Piece Bed Sheet and Duvet Cover Set, Queen, Charcoal Gray
Offered by TheComfortZone
Price: $39.99
2 used & new from $39.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!, May 30, 2011
Fabulous! This is the 2nd set I have purchased and I love them. Great Product! Great Price.

4 Pieces Soft Reversible Satin Solid Coffee Brown Duvet Cover , Fitted Sheet, and Pillowcase Set for Queen Bed

4.0 out of 5 stars Good, May 30, 2011
The quality isn't what I expected, a little lower in quality than I prefer. However, for the price, it's great. It looks good in my extra bedroom, is light and fluffy and works well.

KitchenAid Immersion Blender Whist Attachment,  Black
KitchenAid Immersion Blender Whist Attachment, Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Happy, but would have preferred instructions., January 10, 2011
I am very happy with the product. It was shipped quickly and came exactly as described. I wish there was instructions that came with each item because I have already broken one of them trying to connect and remove it from the base.