Profile for Cole's Mom > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 7

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Cole's Mom RSS Feed

Design This Home
Design This Home

3.0 out of 5 stars slow going, December 27, 2014
This review is from: Design This Home (App)
Pretty good game but very slow going

Robinson
Robinson

5.0 out of 5 stars love it, June 5, 2012
This review is from: Robinson (App)
I love this game. I play it all day at work its so fun. I like that it has so many different missions to complete.

Lep's World
Lep's World

5.0 out of 5 stars Kara, June 3, 2012
This review is from: Lep's World (App)
It is Just like old school Mario Bros. I love it! I want to play all night. I cant put. it down.

The Johnny Cash Children's Album
The Johnny Cash Children's Album
Price: $8.99
19 used & new from $4.93

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Kids Album, April 2, 2011
I am a big Johny Cash Fan so I bought this cd for my 13 month old son. Its a very cute cd and not what I thought it would be. I thought it would be kids singing Johny Cash songs, but its songs that he wrote for his kids and their friends. Great pick!

Shark Steam Pocket Mop (S3501)
Shark Steam Pocket Mop (S3501)
Offered by Bay 15
Price: $69.99
35 used & new from $58.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Must have for families w/ children, March 21, 2011
I bought this mop once my son started crawling. It does an amazing job cleaning both our linoleum and our hardwood floors. I am a clean freak and I was disgusted the first time I used this by the amount of dirt it picked up!!! I was happy too that my floors were finally the cleanest they could be. This mop is very easy to store, and to use. I use it everyday to clean up after my little one. No complaints!

The Everything Organic Cooking for Baby & Toddler Book: 300 naturally delicious recipes to get your child off to a healthy start
by Kym Lutz
Price: $14.72
70 used & new from $0.01

3.0 out of 5 stars Not a cook book for baby food, March 21, 2011
I purchased this cook book to make home made baby food for my son when he started solids. Unfortunately the recipes for little ones are pretty basic and pretty much self explanitory. Meaning, a recipe was not needed to make any of them. It was just mashing up a fruit or a veggie. So I was disappointed in it. Now my son is older and I think the book is great! I am getting a lot more use out of it w/ him eating solid foods. I would reccommend a person buying it not as a baby food cook book but a toddler cook book.

Gluten-Free Quick & Easy: From Prep to Plate Without the Fuss - 200+ Recipes for People with Food Sensitivities
by Carol Lee Fenster
Price: $15.73
202 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Gluten Free Cookbook, March 21, 2011
I recently learned I would need to put my 13 month old son on a GF diet. I searched the internet for recipes and meal plans and was asked to register or pay for them. I checked Amazon and found this cookbook. It has been great! I just got it last week and already have made him and me a few meals from it. Very simple to use and he loves the food.