Profile for Joseph Tewksbury > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 18

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Joseph Tewksbury "Electron-o-Manipulator" RSS Feed (Summerville, SC)

Page: 1 | 2
Etekcity ZAP 3LX 3 Pack Wireless Remote Control Outlet Light Switch with 2 Remotes (Battery Included) Programmable Function with a 100-Feet Range for Lamps, Lights and Power Strips
Offered by Etekcity
Price: $24.99
2 used & new from $24.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great way to turn on and off multiple lamps without touching them :), November 12, 2014
Replacing a as seen on TV handiswitch with long cords with this set. I wish they were a bit thinner or designed as maybe a switch cover with an additional non controlled outlet, but they serve their purpose well and are very expandable. Having 2 remotes helps finding one to use :) They have more options in plug amounts etc if looking for more versatility. The remotes do work from a couple rooms down as well.

Seville Classics Bamboo Bath and Vanity Set, 5 pcs
Seville Classics Bamboo Bath and Vanity Set, 5 pcs
Price: $35.99
11 used & new from $34.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Bathroom Set!!!!, November 12, 2014
They are all bamboo and look amazing. They are working out great and I am very happy I got them. Not sure what more I can say :)

Oceanstar Spa-Style Bamboo Laundry Hamper
Oceanstar Spa-Style Bamboo Laundry Hamper
Offered by Manhattan Lane
Price: $117.11
8 used & new from $74.30

3.0 out of 5 stars It is a Hamper...But...., November 12, 2014
I loved it when I got it. It is real / solid wood from what I can tell. It looks great. Construction(The downfall): Its got the metal round things to hold it together like Saunder does for all its put together pressed board furniture that you tighten by spinning the round thing when the screw like piece is inserted via a Philips screw driver. The problem I have been having is that they keep loosening which is rather annoying and my only solution I am planning to use is gluing them together permanently. This shouldn't be the answer but this hamper matches my bathroom theme so I'm gonna do it anyhow. Id rate it higher but it needs to be looked at and redesigned to stay together better.

G Data TotalSecurity 2014 3 PCs for 2 Years [Download]
G Data TotalSecurity 2014 3 PCs for 2 Years [Download]

5.0 out of 5 stars This Program does its job as intended from my experience and is rated high on consumer reports!!!, November 12, 2014
So far using this program has been quite easy. I have found viruses and have had them removed by it. I like that it has 2 sides so when one side gets viruses the other finds it still and isn't locked down from doing anything to stop the virus invasion. The screens are very simple and it really doesn't take much to setup. It may not look as pretty as some but it works well and doesn't seem to lag my pc unless I make it do a full system scan for rootkits etc. The regular auto scan that happens when things download etc shows a small bar on the bottom right with an x on the top right to close it and it goes away after its done scanning if you want to leave it on the screen. Updating is very easy as well. I totally prefer this over Norton and the pricing is way better. This rated very high on consumer reports as well. I'm glad I got it and ignored what other people said because it is working and doing what I need it to do. The extra shiny look is just a bunch of crap to get people that don't know what to buy product. This company seems to only care about the products actual capabilities to sell it.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Get your Ribs On!!!!, November 12, 2014
I got 2 of these racks and both fit with room in the oven. The ribs I made in them came out great. Still haven't used them on the grill but Im sure they will be great when I do that as well. They were easy to handle do to the side piece of metal bent for easy pick up. Its one solid piece. Storing it maybe the only issue I am having problems with, but it is what it is. :)

Linksys 8-Port Metallic Gigabit Switch (SE3008)
Linksys 8-Port Metallic Gigabit Switch (SE3008)
Price: $45.14
10 used & new from $37.72

5.0 out of 5 stars The 8 port switch you needed is right here!!!, November 12, 2014
Came with all parts including small rubber feet that can be attached if you prefer them and a wall mounting anchor kit. The kit could be better, but it is nice it came with one. The switch works great and I purchased 2 of them for a friends small business network and they are keeping the network up and helping with long term troubleshooting. they helped clean up some of the networking mess that was there before as well. I think they were a great investment and if you only need 8 ports then you have no reason to look for anything else unless your just trying to pinch pennies.

Half Yard Of Ale Glass w/ Wooden Stand, 32 oz
Half Yard Of Ale Glass w/ Wooden Stand, 32 oz
Offered by KegWorks
Price: $21.35
14 used & new from $15.85

5.0 out of 5 stars BEER... What more can I say!!!, November 12, 2014
First off I wish they made full yards but this half will have to do :)

Comes with basic stand and is easy to use.

Great for parties and just as something to have in the kitchen etc for people to ask what it is.

Get this if you love beer and love drinking in excess :) ENJOY!!!

Cosmos Ready to Eat Lupini Beans, 12 Ounce
Cosmos Ready to Eat Lupini Beans, 12 Ounce
Price: $7.73

5.0 out of 5 stars Poppin the beans, August 29, 2014
Best ever. Love these and wish I was back home again.

Exo Terra Sun-Glo Basking Infrared Spot Lamp, 100-Watt/120-Volt
Exo Terra Sun-Glo Basking Infrared Spot Lamp, 100-Watt/120-Volt
Price: $10.99
8 used & new from $6.60

5.0 out of 5 stars Its doing its job and thats all I can ask for, December 12, 2012
My bearded dragons and Iguana use these basking lights and some night versions so they stay warm and happy. I have had no issues with this specific bulb compared to some I have had from other brands. It is a light bulb being sent to you in the mail so expect possible issues, but besides that these are just fine for use. Please make sure you research before buying these types of lamps to make sure they are the correct product for your pet etc. Have a great day.

Schumacher XM1-5 1.5 Amp Fully Automatic Power Charger and Maintainer
Schumacher XM1-5 1.5 Amp Fully Automatic Power Charger and Maintainer
Offered by WorldWide Deals
Price: $38.00
7 used & new from $23.91

5.0 out of 5 stars To Charge or Not To Charge....Buy This Product, July 29, 2012
Bought this from Walmart because I needed it sooner then Amazon could send me it. The wife's moped had some issues and we decided it needed this charger to keep the battery running properly. We have had it for it for around 9 months now and it still works fine as intended. It comes with a wire you can wire onto a battery to keep connected so not sure why previous reviewer bubble wraps it inside the engine compartment and runs an extension cord out from the hood. After the wire is added it can be simply connected to it. The cord even fits in the moped battery compartment without much issue screwing it back shut. All in all no issues and great product.

Page: 1 | 2