Profile for Theresa M. Mikulka > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 2

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Theresa M. Mikulka "Book-worm" RSS Feed (usa)

Biocentrism: How Life and Consciousness are the Keys to Understanding the True Nature of the Universe
Price: $8.98

4.0 out of 5 stars Wow!, March 7, 2014
I purchased this book due to seeing it posted on Facebook. Any book that comes out with ANY research on human consciousness intrigues me. It's been my mantra all thru my life and something I drilled into my children as they grew up that, 'we create our reality.' Unfortunately, my kids would just roll their eyes, and friends would look at me like I had three heads while having coffee and bolt for the door. I'm no scholar, I just have a high school education, but when I was young I read all the books of Seth/Jane Roberts, sessions on reality and consciousness, which states we create our reality, and then lays out the mental framework of HOW we do it, but unfortunately they were not scientists, just ordinary people. All their work is preserved at the Yale Library Archives waiting for the day science is no longer afraid of 'spooky science,' and finally sees the work they did as valid. So when I started reading this book on Biocentrism and finally read the words, written by a notable scientist that 'we create our reality,' and our consciousness can no longer be ignored, but be part of the equation of our antiquated scientific world view of reality.....I leapt for joy! Now I can do the victory dance around my small kitchen and buy a copy for each of my kids! Thanks Bob and Rob for writing this book and opening the door to a whole new frontier for man to explore.....consciousness. :)
Easy read, absolutely loved it!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Aug 29, 2014 2:35 PM PDT

God Is Not Dead: What Quantum Physics Tells Us about Our Origins and How We Should Live
by Amit Goswami
70 used & new from $4.99

4.0 out of 5 stars EXCELLENT, August 14, 2008
It is exciting to see this new science being developed. Goswami does a beautiful job at breaking down the concepts of quantum physics and delivering it simply. To see a new science developing that is ready to acknowledge and examine 'consciousness' is thrilling. My hat goes off to Amit Goswami in being one of the first scientists to start exploring this new frontier. Great book.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Apr 8, 2012 4:06 PM PDT