Profile for Crystal > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 9

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Crystal "Crystal" RSS Feed (ORLANDO, FL, US)

EVERYDAY HOLDS A POSSIBILITY OF A MIRACLE
EVERYDAY HOLDS A POSSIBILITY OF A MIRACLE
Offered by VinylSay LLC
Price: $8.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Cute but small, March 4, 2013
I have to give this produt 3 stars. I am a soon to be newlywed and my fiancee and I wanted something inspirational to hang over our bed. We found this wall quote and fell in love. Mind you we have a queen size sleigh bed. I opened it and was a little disapointed in the size (hence the 3 stars) however I DID find it to be a good quality product, and it was fairly easy to transfer to our wall. I am wondering if the bed this is posted over in the profile is a twin bed? Either way it is a gorgeous piece, we just need to accent it somehow.

No Title Available

3.0 out of 5 stars Pretty tree but...., March 4, 2013
The tree is a lot smaller than I thought, and so are the photo frames. Thankfully I have other things to fill up the wall with, and the tree is in the corner. It IS however a very beautiful piece, and looks very artistic on my wall. I just wish it were bigger. I would buy this tree again, but maybe for a smaller project now that I know the size of the decal in corelation to the size of my home.

Rubbermaid Easy Find Lid 24-Piece Food Storage Container Set, Red
Rubbermaid Easy Find Lid 24-Piece Food Storage Container Set, Red
Offered by Empire Depot
Price: $18.90
38 used & new from $14.24

5.0 out of 5 stars Good buy, January 2, 2013
Love the rubbermaid storage system. Lids lock very well together and they do not leak when sealed properly. I only use these contaners.

Department 56 Snowbabies by Kristi Jensen Pierro Comforting Words Ornament, 3.15-Inch
Offered by Starsurge
Price: $9.99
13 used & new from $6.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Gift Ornament, January 2, 2013
I purchased this ornament as a gift for a friend in a git exchange. She says she loves it and it is beautiful.

Pandamimi Deluxe blue Chrome Bling Crystal Rhinestone Hard Case Skin Cover for Apple iPhone 4 4S 4G With 2 Pcs Screen Protector
Offered by seqshop-ships from HongKong
Price: $2.41
10 used & new from $1.63

4.0 out of 5 stars LOVE THIS CASE!, January 2, 2013
It is so pretty, shipping was super fast. It did have a slight defect but it is livable and over all it is a good case. I would DEF. recommend it to others!

Verizon OEM Samsung Galaxy Nexus i515 Prime Shell Holster Combo w/Kickstand
Verizon OEM Samsung Galaxy Nexus i515 Prime Shell Holster Combo w/Kickstand
Offered by ShimonTech
Price: $6.49
12 used & new from $1.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Great for the price!, January 2, 2013
I ordered this case for my fiancee's cell for Christmas, well, late Christmas. It is a wonderful case for the price. My only complaint is the plastic is thinner than I had expected, but it is a good looking case and it does the job well.

Coach F18426 Heritage Bias Heart Tote - Multicolored
Coach F18426 Heritage Bias Heart Tote - Multicolored

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this tote, but paid WAY less at the coach factory store, February 17, 2012
It is a gorgeous tote, but I paid $119 for it at the coach factory store. The material is nice and it is very durable.

FH-FB102114 Classic Cloth Car Seat Covers Gray / Black color
FH-FB102114 Classic Cloth Car Seat Covers Gray / Black color
Offered by FH GROUP
Price: $33.99
3 used & new from $33.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Decent for the price, June 10, 2011
I received these seat covers in the mail today. Shipping was really quick. I have a 2005 Jeep liberty and my 2 year old has really taken a toll on my seats. finding these covers has been a godsend. My only complaints are that you have to cut holes for the back seat headrests, and you are supposed to cut holes for the seat belt buckles. I was able to get around cutting holes for the seat belt buckles and just tucked the covers around them. They look nice and they match my interior very well. The back bench seat was kind of a pain to install, but I was able to get it done without too much hassle. I didnt use the s-hooks that came with the covers because it seemed like they wouldnt hold very well, so I was able to tie them instead. For $30 I would recommend these to anyone wanting to change the look of your interior without spending a ton of cash.

10k Gold Channel-Set Round Diamond Stack Ring (1/4 cttw, H-I Color, I2 Clarity)
10k Gold Channel-Set Round Diamond Stack Ring (1/4 cttw, H-I Color, I2 Clarity)
Price: $147.11 - $155.44

4.0 out of 5 stars Very well worth the money, February 2, 2010
My husband purchased this for me as a wedding band to go with my engagement ring, and it looks absolutley beautiful! My only complaint is that the diamonds arent as bright as what they are in the picture. But it is well worth it for the money, seeing as I have been shopping around for my wedding band for months now, and I have seen the same color, cut and clarity, and the same carat weight, for up to $350 more in price. The diamonds arent cloudy, but they DO have inclusions, but they arent noticable unless the ring id right up to your eyes. Very well worth it, and I might just order a second one to go on the other side of my ring.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Oct 30, 2010 6:18 PM PDT