Profile for Kasitrol > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 53

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Kasitrol "Kasitrol" RSS Feed (Houston, Texas)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6
BLU Studio 5.0 C HD Quad Core - Unlocked Cell Phone - (Black)
BLU Studio 5.0 C HD Quad Core - Unlocked Cell Phone - (Black)
Offered by 232Tech
Price: $133.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Alternative to Samsung Smart Phone S4, December 22, 2014
Inexpensive alternative to Samsung Smartphone S4 with high definition display.I am still getting use to the phone but so far I am pleased with the features and the operating system, Kit Kat. I am currently using only one simm card and I don't plan to populate the other slot any time soon.

I have been trying to find out if the phone automatically connects to the internet when the Wi FI is turned on and places voice calls over the internet. I would hope there is a way to allow Wi FI connection to the internet for browsing etc. but prevent the phone from using the internet for voice calls. So far I have not been able to determine if I can do that.

The only complaint I have is when using the plug-in ear buds I can,t turn up the volume as high as I would like to as I am hard of hearing. I can live with the maximum volume level but it would be nice to take it a little bit higher. Unfortunately the phone's amp does not have the power to do that.

I have already recommended the phone to others and I would give it 5 stars except for the volume issue and the fact that it does not support 4g lte but then it only costs about a third of the Samsung S4 price.

Internet Browser
Internet Browser
Price: $0.00

2.0 out of 5 stars Just a Browser with Lack Luster Performance, October 6, 2014
This review is from: Internet Browser (App)
I found Fire Fox for Android to be a much better browser.

H&R Block Tax Software 2013 Deluxe [OLD VERSION]
H&R Block Tax Software 2013 Deluxe [OLD VERSION]

5.0 out of 5 stars Used this Product for Lots of Years, October 6, 2014
I use H & R Block Tax software each year. It saves me a lot of time and aggravation by not making me wade through the ridiculous forms used in tax submission and it calculates all the math automatically.

SanDisk 32GB microSDHC Memory Card (Bulk Package)
SanDisk 32GB microSDHC Memory Card (Bulk Package)
Offered by MemoryWhiz
Price: $14.40
38 used & new from $8.67

5.0 out of 5 stars Micro SDHC Works Well, October 6, 2014
Works exactly as I expected it to. I am using it in an action camera made by the Midland corporation.

Midland XTC260VP3 High Definition 720p Wearable Action Camera with 2 Mounts (Black)
Offered by WHIDBEY ISLAND PRODUCTS
Price: $58.95
27 used & new from $38.95

4.0 out of 5 stars Very Good High Definition 720p Action Recorder with Accessories, October 6, 2014
Midland XTC260VP3 High Definition 720p does a great job of recording live action. I used it to record while disassembling a motorcycle engine as a reference to review if I need it when I reassemble the engine. I ordered a second one for my son and he loves it. Great product at a reasonable price. The only reason I gave it 4 stars instead of 5 is in order to delete the files off of the microchip (not included with camera) you have to reformat the chip in the camera. It will not let you delete the files directly from the card so that is a little wrinkle but over all I am well satisfied with my two purchases of this device..

Pocketalker Ultra Duo Pack with Earbud and Earphone
Pocketalker Ultra Duo Pack with Earbud and Earphone
Offered by CosmoCliq
Price: $119.00
13 used & new from $119.00

4.0 out of 5 stars Pocket Talker Works Well, October 6, 2014
The Pocket talker while not a hearing aid allows me to enjoy going to the movie theater again. Using the head set provided with the amplifier I was able to hear 98% of the dialog from the movie where as in the past I would be lucky to hear 60%. I do like the ability to adjust the tone to fit my upper register hearing loss. Pocket Talker is a little pricey for what it is or I would have given it a 5 star rating. I am satisfied with my purchase and recommend the device to anyone who has a need.

Athena Complete Gasket Kit P400 510 850 022
Athena Complete Gasket Kit P400 510 850 022
Offered by Powersport Superstore
Price: $115.94
4 used & new from $115.94

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor Gasket set with a Paper Base Gasket not a Metal one, October 4, 2014
This gasket set was a cheap set that cost more than the oem version. It had a paper base gasket which was replaced by Suzuki with a metal base gasket several years ago. I delayed the repair of the bike when I found out it was in the mix. Paper base gaskets were the cause of a lot of early oil leaks when they were used bu Suzuki back in 2006. I was very disappointed in this purchase.

SoundBot® SB340 Bluetooth 4.0 USB Adapter Universal Plug and Play Dongle Class 2 Transmitter (Newest Bluetooth Version Available) Ready Adapter w/ 3Mbps Data Transfer Rate and 10 meters Range, Compatible w/ Windows WIN8 WIN7 Vista 2003 XP 2000 Me 32/64 Bit and Wireless USB 2.4GHz

4.0 out of 5 stars Works Well---Good Price, September 2, 2014
Good for the price. Accompanying software could be better but I can't complain about the device. I even like the blue activation led that some other reviewers did not like. It assures that my bluetooth dongle is connected and I can see it from across the room.

The Killing Season 1 [HD]
The Killing Season 1 [HD]
Price: $19.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Killing Season --- If You Like Cliffhangers You Will Be Captivated, August 15, 2014
The Killing season is dark and each episode ends with a cliff hanger which keeps you going back for more. All factions of society are represented in this crime thriller. There are so many subplots going at once that it is a challenge to follow some of the twists and turns this series presents.

Bluetooth Receiver, Danibos NFC-enabled Bluetooth Audio Receiver with APTX Technology for Home Stereo for car (Black)
Offered by DANIBOS
Price: $20.98
3 used & new from $20.98

1.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed, July 30, 2014
This receiver would not pair or connect to my headphones or my automobile bluetooth radio which is why I purchased it I have the HV 800 Soundbeats also purchased through Amazon. I returned it. The description indicated it would work with both of these devices
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jul 30, 2014 4:11 PM PDT