Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it PME Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro
Profile for SDB > Reviews

Browse

SDB's Profile

Customer Reviews: 3

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

SDB RSS Feed

The Fishing Tree Fishing Pliers 6.5" Stainless Steel Long Needle Nose, Red, Split Ring, Crimper, Sheath, Kayak and Boat Accessories, Slices Cleanly through Mono, Braid, Perfect Gear for Gifts.
Offered by Soloportis
Price: $17.90

5.0 out of 5 stars Nearly Perfect, June 8, 2015
I used these on a fishing trip to the Texas Gulf Coast this weekend, and they worked great. They stood up to the saltwater perfectly, cut every line we had, and even worked to split menhaden when we dropped our knife somewhere between the jetty and the house. I'm very pleased with this product and feel great about the lifetime guarantee.

The Head And The Heart
The Head And The Heart
Price: $9.49

4.0 out of 5 stars Solid Debut Album, September 16, 2011
This review is from: The Head And The Heart (MP3 Music)
This album is great. I lucked into buying it the day it came out, and I've been pleasantly surprised by the quality of this project. Their harmonies leave something to be desired live, but they're young, and I have faith they'll get those live kinks worked out. Excited to see what this band will do next!

Simple & Direct
Simple & Direct
by Jacques Barzun
Price: $10.47
83 used & new from $1.83

1.0 out of 5 stars If you know basic writing principles, this book is not for you., May 3, 2011
This review is from: Simple & Direct (Paperback)
This book was extremely disappointing. Barzun suggests some writing essentials that I (and most well-educated people, I would assume) learned when I was pretty young. I hoped this book would offer insight and techniques for advancing my writing ability. Instead, it was a slightly more advanced review of what I learned before I entered high school. If you have any substantial training, don't waste your time with this book.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Nov 24, 2011 8:18 AM PST