ARRAY(0xa0c9e6a8)

Customer Reviews: 64

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Rainey RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7
This Great Love (A Short Story)
This Great Love (A Short Story)
Price: $0.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Haunting "Love" Story, March 12, 2014

I read this story in the March 5 Issue of Day One Literary Magazine that is published by Amazon available on Kindle.

Great Magazine - have loved all of the stories and poems in my free trial and will continue after it expires.

Thursdays in the Park
Thursdays in the Park
Price: $9.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Enjoyable Read, February 20, 2014
I quite enjoyed this book. The characters were believable and it was nice to have a heroine who was older. Nicely done.

Eleanor & Park
Eleanor & Park
Offered by Macmillan
Price: $7.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved this book, February 20, 2014
This review is from: Eleanor & Park (Kindle Edition)
I cried but was happy at the end. I didn't want the story to end though it was that good. Re-read it again, right after finishing it.

365 Journal Writing Ideas: A year of daily journal writing prompts, questions & actions to fill your journal with memories, self-reflection, creativity & direction.
Price: $2.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Ideas, February 20, 2014
I have found this a great way to get my journal writing in. I was finding it difficult to get started and this was just what I needed.

Day One
Day One
Price: $1.59

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Literary Magazine, February 20, 2014
This review is from: Day One (Kindle Edition)
So Far So Good. I am into my second week of my free trial subscription and it looks like its a keeper. The stories and the poems are interesting and stuff I would never read on my own.

I like the exposure to different mediums through how the stories and poems are presented - specifically The Inaudible Frequency of Longing by Kilby Allen and the poem by Nate Marshall. After reading these both I plan to explore there other works.

the dialogue between the two authors is great. Its nice to see the thought process behind their work.

The Artwork on each cover ties in nicely with the stories and poems as well.

Well Done Amazon.

Amended: Just read Issue 19 for 5 March 2014: This Great Love by Valerie Geary - haunted me so, I read the story 3 times. It was lovely - didn't see the ending coming. Nice.

The Circle
The Circle
Offered by Random House LLC
Price: $11.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Not Bad, December 11, 2013
This review is from: The Circle (Kindle Edition)
Interesting novel. Found it dragged a bit in the middle and could have used some editing there. Otherwise the premise was pretty scary. I think more of the plot could have been expanded as well as better character development.

Dear Life: Stories
Dear Life: Stories
Offered by Random House LLC
Price: $7.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Great as usual, December 11, 2013
Great stories in small packages. I can see why she won the Nobel Prize. She is a fabulous short story teller.

JKase Executive Series Wallet Cover Case with Credit / Business Card Holder For Blackberry Z10 (Black)
Offered by W2 Corporation
Price: $14.98
2 used & new from $6.98

5.0 out of 5 stars great product, October 29, 2013
I have been asked so many times since I have bought this, where did you get this.

Holds everything very well.

JKase Executive Series Wallet Cover Case with Credit / Business Card Holder For Blackberry Q10 (Hot Pink)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, October 29, 2013

Holds everything very well. Pink is deeper than picture. little on the pinky rose side. But I like both so not a problem.

HHI Flip Wallet Case with Stand for Samsung Galaxy S4 APPLE GREEN with Built-in Magnet Flip Cover for Galaxy S4 Sleep and Wake Feature
Offered by HandHelditems
Price: $5.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, nice colour, October 29, 2013

Holds everything very well.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7