Profile for Tina's shopping scores > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 31

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Tina's shopping scores RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Alex and Ani Womens Eye of Horus Charm Bangle Rafaelian Silver Finish One Size
Alex and Ani Womens Eye of Horus Charm Bangle Rafaelian Silver Finish One Size

5.0 out of 5 stars One my fourth and still counting.., January 26, 2015
You can't go wrong with Alex and Ani. This is my fourth one and I can't wait to pick a fifth!

Steaz Organic Iced Teaz Green Tea with Superfruit, 16 Ounce (Pack of 12)
Steaz Organic Iced Teaz Green Tea with Superfruit, 16 Ounce (Pack of 12)
Price: $24.48
9 used & new from $18.49

5.0 out of 5 stars We love Steaz!, January 26, 2015
I absolutely love Steaz drinks! The Super Fruit tastes like fruit punch. It's a race between my daughter and I to get to these since she loves them too!

Madeline Women's Bridie Harness Boot,Black,8 M US
Madeline Women's Bridie Harness Boot,Black,8 M US
Offered by ShoeMall
Price: $70.99
2 used & new from $70.99

5.0 out of 5 stars I have two pairs!, January 26, 2015
I love these with my skinny jeans or leggings. My husband bought me the brown pair for Christmas and I liked them so much I bought the black pair!

White Mountain Women's League Riding Boot,Black,8.5 M US
White Mountain Women's League Riding Boot,Black,8.5 M US
Offered by My Favorite Gear
Price: $43.99
3 used & new from $38.99

5.0 out of 5 stars When you are looking to dress up your jeans a little, January 26, 2015
I like these for when I'm looking for a little dressier look with my skinny jeans.

Chic Ombre Watercolor Snowflake Scarf, Black
Chic Ombre Watercolor Snowflake Scarf, Black
Offered by TrendsBlue
Price: $7.99

5.0 out of 5 stars The color is great. I just love it, January 8, 2015
It's lightweight so I can wear it no matter what season it is. The color is great. I just love it!

Whirlpool 8559751 Door Handle
Whirlpool 8559751 Door Handle
Price: $13.90
14 used & new from $10.96

1.0 out of 5 stars Save your money, December 15, 2014
Broke after one week! This is our second replacement. The original lasted a few years and we just thought the first replacement was defective since it broke within a month. But now we know after the second replacement one that it's just poor quality. I'm going to the hardware store to buy a cabinet handle or knobs to try something more sturdy. Very poor construction, don't waste your money.

EO Organic Deodorant Spray, Lavender, 4 oz
EO Organic Deodorant Spray, Lavender, 4 oz
Price: $5.99
36 used & new from $4.02

5.0 out of 5 stars Works great for an organic alternative, December 15, 2014
Works great for an organic alternative. This will not work like standard deodorants that plugged up your pores with aluminum, so you need to reapply if your doing anything strenuous or if you can't get to a shower within 24 hours. I reapply before bed because I'm at the age of hot flashes at night sometimes. My daughter picked up an organic deodorant at GNC but it does not work as well as this one. This is a great choice if you're looking to get away from bombarding your endocrine system with toxic chemicals.

Isabella's Closet Women's Santa Suit Ugly Christmas Sweater Tunic, Red/White Contrast, X-Large
Offered by Louisiana Apparel Co.
Price: $19.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Cute sweater, December 15, 2014
This sweater was actually much better quality than I expected it to be. It has some stretch to it so if you're curvy like me, it fits right in all the right places and stretches where you need the extra room. This is so cute for Christmas!

Whirlpool 71001680  Element Heating
Whirlpool 71001680 Element Heating
Price: $45.27
4 used & new from $45.27

5.0 out of 5 stars Great price, December 15, 2014
Worked like a charm and half the cost of local appliance stores! (This fit our Jenn-aire oven.)

ChuckIt! Medium Ultra Balls 2.5-Inch, 2-Pack
ChuckIt! Medium Ultra Balls 2.5-Inch, 2-Pack
Price: $7.07
79 used & new from $4.06

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for several reasons, December 15, 2014
These are great! We love these because the bright color is easy to see so now we don't end up finding a 'missing' one when we run it over with the lawn mower! They float so they're great at the lake. The best thing about these is one of our dogs is a chewer. These hold up as well as a tennis ball but do not have the felt like covering. Our dog was grinding down her teeth from chewing on balls. The Vet told us that tennis balls were really bad because sand and grit stick in the fabric and essentially acts like sand paper when she's chewing. These are rubberized so it avoids that problem.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4