Profile for Panda Brewmaster > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 8

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Panda Brewmaster "Woof!" RSS Feed (San Antonio, TX)

Clara Clark 1500 Series Duvet Cover Full Queen Size, Orange Rust
Clara Clark 1500 Series Duvet Cover Full Queen Size, Orange Rust
Offered by TheComfortZone
Price: $29.98

3.0 out of 5 stars Orange Rust = red?, May 8, 2014
So the color is kinda odd because either I got the wrong color or their interpretation of orange is very off. (-1 star there)

The cover is very soft and I really like it. I am also docking a star because theres no zipper, instead the cover is closed by 4 shirt-style buttons that will inevitably fall off in the wash and vanish forever.

MEElectronics Sport-Fi M6 Noise Isolating In-Ear Headphones with Memory Wire (Clear)
Price: $19.94
20 used & new from $15.88

2.0 out of 5 stars Okay while they worked..., January 31, 2013
Didnt do so great at the gym. The sound is obviously okay for earbuds and the memory wire helps it stay in the ear a little bit but they end up slipping out eventually. Better than most but still not perfect.

Sadly they are now dead. One side wont put out sound anymore. Its been about 4 months. I want another pair but I really dont want to buy a new pair every 3 months...
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 31, 2013 11:34 AM PST

Morningware HO1200M-WOR Infrared Halogen Oven
Morningware HO1200M-WOR Infrared Halogen Oven

3.0 out of 5 stars Lack of attention to details, October 22, 2012
First things first, it works great. It cooks quickly and is very easy to use. Its a lot faster than waiting for your oven to heat up, etc... I use it quite often.

The issue is the lack of attention to details.

1. The "grill" scratches easy. A lot of the chrome has already peeled off
2. The cover is made of mediocre acrylic. It has a bunch of scratches from washing already and soon it will be impossible to see through.
3. Hard to clean the head. The heating element gets a lot of splatter on it and there's really no way to wash it. I dont know what I'll do when it gets too dirty.

I am assuming this will be sort of a disposable appliance. If I can get 2-3 years of use out of it, I think I'll get my money's worth. I had it for about 6 months now and its still kicking.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Apr 15, 2013 10:47 PM PDT

No Title Available

1.0 out of 5 stars WRONG product sent, July 27, 2012
I read the warnings that they were sending the "RUB" version of the product but figured they were just old batches. Nope, wrong. They're still sending the "RUB" versions of this. False advertisement. I'm not going to pay shipping to send it back but ugh, avoid please.

Hanes Men's 6-Pack Full Cushion Ankle Socks
Hanes Men's 6-Pack Full Cushion Ankle Socks
Price: $7.97 - $45.58

1.0 out of 5 stars Rough and cheap feel, July 25, 2012
They are socks, not much to write about, but these merit warning. The size is just right, your typical 6-12 Men's size which runs true to. The problem is the quality of the socks... they feel very rough, thin, and cheap overall. I thought Hanes stood for quality and comfort. If you ever went to a bowling alley or somewhere they give you free socks, these are worst than those. I will not buy Hanes brand ever again.

ARRIS / Motorola SB6121 SURFboard DOCSIS 3.0 Cable Modem - Retail Packaging
ARRIS / Motorola SB6121 SURFboard DOCSIS 3.0 Cable Modem - Retail Packaging
Price: Click here to see our price
72 used & new from $51.99

2.0 out of 5 stars Freezes constantly, June 11, 2012
Had this for about a month now. I was having issues where my old modem (so I thought) was crashing along with Comcast telling me I could get better speeds with a DOCSIS 3.0 compatible modem drove me to buy this.

Once I got it working (plenty of comments tell you how to get it setup with Comcast but basically you just call them) the speeds were the same. After some troubleshooting I figured out that my old coax cables were dying. Replaced those and things were dandy. Everything was faster. Was it faster because of the new modem or the new coax? I've no clue. But what I do know is that this modem crashes constantly. Once a day at least. I look at it and the traffic indicator lights are frozen. Its dead Jim. Reboot it and things work okay for a few hours. Maybe a day. But soon it will crash again. Garbage but I'm way too lazy to send it back and call Comcast again to setup a new modem.

No Title Available

1.0 out of 5 stars I was about to receive my controller, December 28, 2011
= Fun:1.0 out of 5 stars
But someone sold it on eBay. I was like all sadface and all but I guess I dont wwebsite as on the internet so I deserved it.

Velocity DVD+R 8X 4.7GB (25-Spindle) (Discontinued by Manufacturer)
Velocity DVD+R 8X 4.7GB (25-Spindle) (Discontinued by Manufacturer)

3.0 out of 5 stars average media..., February 24, 2005
Got these when they were on sale a few months ago. Pretty disappointed with them. They are shiny silver top like many stated. This isnt bad with DVDs! Shiny tops arent like CDs because the actual layer that is written on is "sandwitched" between two plastic layers unlike CDs. That is why someone coudnt gauge the silver off on another post.

Anyways... created about 15 coasters at one point and coudnt figure out why. Turns out burning at 8x (like they're rated for) doesnt cut it. Lowered it to 4x and no coasters so far. It hasnt been long enough for me to test longitivity.

A friend borrowed a movie which plays fine on my Phillips DVD player and would freeze on his cheapo player. So if your player's picky, move along and get some TY or Rideks.