Automotive Deals Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Songs of Summer Fire TV Stick Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis STEM Segway miniPro
Profile for Carol > Reviews

Browse

Carol's Profile

Customer Reviews: 14

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Carol "Mslin" RSS Feed (Washington, USA)

Page: 1 | 2
BubbleBum Inflatable Car Booster Seat, Chevron/Neon Yellow
BubbleBum Inflatable Car Booster Seat, Chevron/Neon Yellow

3.0 out of 5 stars OK, but installation it's a nightmare, June 18, 2014
It's portable and raises my twins enough for them to be seated fine using the seat belt but the installation itself it's a nightmare and it takes forever, especially if you're using them while traveling taking cabs.
Comment Comments (3) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jun 24, 2014 7:17 AM PDT

Adora PlayTime Baby- Little Princess, 13" Washable Soft Body Play Doll for Children 12 months & up, with Pink Romper & Bottle
Price: $34.67
7 used & new from $34.67

3.0 out of 5 stars Weird color, February 28, 2012
I just received this doll and as another reviewer posted, its color is weird. It is a little grey. Also it is on the small size, the head is tiny and the arms are too big, looks weird. I'm not sure if I will give it to my daughter....

LeapFrog Shapes And Sharing Picnic Basket
LeapFrog Shapes And Sharing Picnic Basket
Price: $15.99
153 used & new from $11.47

3.0 out of 5 stars Beware small shapes fit into little ones mouth, February 14, 2012
It is cute, the music is nice and my 13 month old twins love it, but today I found my son with the cookie shape completely inside his mouth. All shapes are small and could be a shocking hazard.

Philips AVENT 12 oz 2 Pack Straw Cups - Boy Colors
Philips AVENT 12 oz 2 Pack Straw Cups - Boy Colors
Offered by upup365
2 used & new from $255.69

4.0 out of 5 stars Good straw cup, February 6, 2012
I've been using these cups for my 12 month old twins for about a month, but the 7oz version. They work perfectly fine to us. The straw is good enough, good flow for them, they drink without trouble. It is a little difficult at times to open it to get the straw out, because you have to turn the lid in the oposite direction of closing it, so sometimes you end up unscrewing the whole lid. It has several pieces to clean, 4 (jar, double lid and straw) but it is the best straw cup I've found yet. It doesn't leak and it is unbreakable.
Our straws don't come out as the other reviewer posted.

Innobaby Nursin' Smart 9 Oz Straw Cup - Blue (Discontinued by Manufacturer)
Innobaby Nursin' Smart 9 Oz Straw Cup - Blue (Discontinued by Manufacturer)
Offered by Kidsland

1.0 out of 5 stars It leaks, January 3, 2012
I really wanted to like this bottle. It looked like the perfect transition from bottle, especially now that my twins can take water from straw cups. I was looking for something better than the cups they are using to give them just milk.
This bottle has several parts, with small holes and places difficult to clean. The straw is too narrow and it leaks all the time, and I read the instructions really carefully to assemble it. The silicone part is too soft and big for them to hold. At the moment we're using the Comotomo bottles, which are made from silicone too, without any issue. Sadly, I wouldn't recommend it.

Mommy's Helper Perfect Feeder
Mommy's Helper Perfect Feeder
Price: $5.99
15 used & new from $1.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Best to feed twins at the same time!, December 29, 2011
This is one of the best little things I've found to feed my twins at the same time! It can hold two jars of baby food, or homemade baby food containers or you can use it without the lid, and the bowl has two compartiments that can hold a little bit more than 6 oz each.
Totally recommend it!

Vital Baby Baby's 1st Food Pots, Blue, 7 Ounce, 4 Pack
Vital Baby Baby's 1st Food Pots, Blue, 7 Ounce, 4 Pack
Price: $11.99
5 used & new from $5.49

4.0 out of 5 stars Smaller than 7oz, December 29, 2011
I just received this little bowls. They look fine, good quality, the lids stays on, but they can hold no more than 6oz filling them almost to the edge.

Baby Brezza Temperature Control Kettle, White/Grey (Discontinued by Manufacturer)

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect temp!, November 4, 2011
I was waiting for this kettle for weeks. Finally got it 2 weeks ago and couldn't be more happy. I have 9month old twins, probably wont be using it after their 1st bday but still don't regret puchasing it at all.
It gives you perfect temperature water for your baby bottles and it is super fast. As my babies just take 3 8oz bottles a day each, I don't keep it on the whole day, and it takes just 2 minutes to warm up 24oz of room temperature (70 degrees water (which it is the minimum). I use purified water from a Britta pitcher and boil it, at night. Then I have plenty room temperature water by the next morning, ready to fill up my Baby Brezza Kettle, but you can use just purified water.
I'm totally satisfied and would recommend this by all means.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Mar 16, 2012 11:28 AM PDT

Baby Einstein Around The World Discovery Center (Discontinued by Manufacturer)
Baby Einstein Around The World Discovery Center (Discontinued by Manufacturer)

2.0 out of 5 stars Too wide for thin babies, July 13, 2011
Had to returned it. It's pretty, nice concept and color, but the seat it's too wide for thin babies. It doesn't have good suppport. I would recommend the Fisher-Price Rainforest Jumperoo instead of this exersaucer.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jul 14, 2011 8:06 AM PDT

Vulli Sophie la Girafe
Vulli Sophie la Girafe
Offered by etailz
Price: $23.50
14 used & new from $18.74

1.0 out of 5 stars It's like a dog chew toy, July 13, 2011
I read several reviews and finally decided to buy this chew toy. As soon as I received it was a total dissapointment. My twins didn't like it, it smells strong and the worst part, it looks like a dog chew toy, even the sound it makes. My dogs became crazy for this toy, and even though they are wonderful around my babies, i was terrified thinking they could jump over the babies trying to grab it. I'm returning it now.

Page: 1 | 2