Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Songs of Summer Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer showtimemulti showtimemulti showtimemulti  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports
Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Browse

Amazon Customer's Profile

Customer Reviews: 11

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Amazon Customer RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2
7 Little Words
7 Little Words

5.0 out of 5 stars Real nice little game!, November 20, 2015
This review is from: 7 Little Words (App)
Just about right for word game. Not too easy, not too hard. Some words are very challenging, none are too easy. Will keep you engaged.

Word Stack Free - Fun and Addictive Word Association
Word Stack Free - Fun and Addictive Word Association

5.0 out of 5 stars Engaging, January 28, 2015
This game will keep you engaged and challenge you to think up, down and sideways. Will draw upon your vocabulary but won't over frustrate you. Love it!

Opteka GPN-1 Geotag GPS & Shutter Release Cord for Nikon D3, D3S, D3X, D4, D700, D300, D300S, D2X, D2XS, D2HS, D200, D5000, D5100, D5200, D3100, D3200, D7000, D90 and D800 DSLR Cameras
Offered by 47th Street Photo.
Price: $34.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good for the price, December 16, 2014
Bought this for my d3100. It works fine for me. Small and compact. Takes about a minute to minute fifteen to find signal usually, but for me that's no big deal. Seen other reviews critical of the signal cord and the location of it but again if you are careful with your equipment there shouldn't be any problem. The remote works good too. The shipping was free and took about 4 days. Very pleased with this. Pleased with the accuracy as well. Can't beat it for the price.

Celestron SkyMaster 20x80 Binoculars
Celestron SkyMaster 20x80 Binoculars
Price: $97.99
106 used & new from $69.13

4.0 out of 5 stars Like mine a lot., August 3, 2014
I received my binos sooner than expected. The shipping and the whole process was very fast. I am very pleased with the binos. They have good construction and look nice. I do not have anything to compare the optics to so I am not sure how good they really are. But, I have seen some amazing sights in the sky with them. Pleiades looks like I could reach out and touch it. The field of view is not too wide but wide enough to enjoy. They are somewhat heavy though I can hold them fairly well and I'm 67 and not particuliarly strong, but a tripod is much better. Get a tall one as I have to bend down to see in mine when I am trying to look overhead and it can get hard on the neck, back and legs. But, for the price, and the quality they are worth a go. I have not been able to use them in perfect conditions ( without a lot of light pullution, nice dark and transparent skies ) but have no doubt I would truly be amazed with these. Some people knock the case that comes with these, but though it's not real padded, it looks nice and isn't that bad. You can always stuff something around the binos or whatever to cushion it more The built-in tripod gizmo works good too. Havn't had any problems with it. These binoculars are pretty good.

Game of Words
Game of Words

5.0 out of 5 stars wordies delight, April 28, 2014
This review is from: Game of Words (App)
This is a great game to pass the time with. Not the hardest, but can be very challenging. You won't be bored and should really enjoy it.

Mind Games Pro
Mind Games Pro
Price: $4.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice app, January 9, 2014
This review is from: Mind Games Pro (App)
Great app for brain stimulation. Highly recommend. Best free brain app I have ever used. Thank you Amazon for making it free!

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Best purchase ever!!, June 19, 2013
I too did a lot of research and decided on this one. I am 100% satisfied. It is built good, looks good, came with extra battery ( works with Nikon OEM by itself, in combination and however you want to use it.) Also came with remote (works great) and a AAA battery adapter. That is the main reason I chose this one. (AAA adapter) It also works great. This grip looks good and feels great in the hand. They are sold with different combinations at different prices. Mine was $59.99 with grip, AAA adapter, Infrapro remote, extra battery. It arrived from Hong Kong in eight days, and a day before it was scheduled to arrive.

So far this is one of the best purchases I've ever made on E-Bay. My D3100 looks and feels great. I thought the price was good for the value. I was at first concerned that it might look cheap, but it doesn't. No rattles etc. whatsoever!! I have also heard great things about DSTE batteries. This one is fully coded and works like a charm. I have heard some incredible stories about the batteries longevity but I can't speak to that yet. But as of now I can highly recommend this grip. Oh, and the verticle shutter release also works great!! For looks, feel, and function this is a winner!

Solitaire+
Solitaire+

4.0 out of 5 stars Good game, February 19, 2013
This review is from: Solitaire+ (App)
only thing keeping me from giving 5 stars is the undo icon is in the menu and not on top.

Brain Gems: A fun and addictive word game mix of word jumble puzzles and crossword clues

5.0 out of 5 stars Challenging, January 8, 2013
Love a challenge, and this fits the bill. Very clever game. Nice skill levels and nice graphics. Will hold your attention for sure.

AccuWeather
AccuWeather

5.0 out of 5 stars Works for me!, January 8, 2013
This review is from: AccuWeather (App)
Looks good, good graphics and informative. I love it. A little choppy on my vtab1008 sometimes but certainly not a deal breaker. It's free!

Page: 1 | 2