Profile for D. Jenkins > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 9

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

D. Jenkins RSS Feed (KY, USA)

Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs 2 (Three-Disc Combo: Blu-ray 3D + Blu-ray + DVD + UltraViolet Digital Copy)
DVD ~ Bill Hader
Price: $22.49
40 used & new from $11.32

5.0 out of 5 stars Better Than Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs 1, June 2, 2014
Good story line and unique. How many vegetables have spoken to you? I'm not talking heartburn. Good family film. 3D is excellent.

3D Safari Africa [Blu-ray]
3D Safari Africa [Blu-ray]
DVD ~ Hunter Ellis
Price: $5.00
35 used & new from $1.97

4.0 out of 5 stars I like it., March 21, 2014
I bought two copies of this when it was on sale for around $5 per copy. My daughter had spent over three years serving as a missionary in Africa and I had seen many of her videos which were shot in 2d. I thought it would be great to see similar footage in 3d. This was very good. The host talks to you throughout the video as though you are actually there with him. The scenes of various animals, landscapes, and situations are very interesting. The only reason I did not rate it at 5 stars is that occasionally the 3d has bad spots that "pull" your eyes back and forth. After about a half hour it gave me a headache. I own dozens of 3d movies and do not usually have this problem.

Cyberlink PowerDirector 12 Ultimate Suite
Cyberlink PowerDirector 12 Ultimate Suite
Price: Click here to see our price
15 used & new from $169.25

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful Product, March 21, 2014
I had been a Pinnacle Studio user for years and years. I recently purchased a new computer running Windows 8.1 Pro (64 bit) and the older versions would not run. I bought Pinnacle Studio 17 Ultimate and had so many problems that I could not even produce a single video with it. Their "so called customer support" was so ridiculous that I gave up on that product and I downloaded the free trial version of Cyberlink PowerDirector 12 Ultimate. I was producing videos in short order. Much of its editing functions are very similar to Pinnacle's with the exception that PowerDirector's actually work and Pinnacle only locks up my machine. I liked the trial version so much that I purchased the boxed version. I've registered it and am very happy.

MAGIX Audio Cleaning Lab 2013
MAGIX Audio Cleaning Lab 2013
Price: $37.24
8 used & new from $34.24

2.0 out of 5 stars Really Disappointed, March 21, 2014
I have used Magix Audio Cleaning Lab (versions 11 and 12) products for over 10 years and was very pleased with them. This was on a PC running Windows XP. Since Microsoft no longer supports XP I bought a new PC running Windows 8.1 Pro (64 bit) and the earlier versions will not load on it. I bought this version thinking it would continue to be as good or better than the old versions; but not true. It has so many automatic settings that override my manual settings that the music I try to record is so irritating to listen to that I had to uninstall the product. I am currently trying out some free programs called Audacity and WavePad that to this point are much better than this version of Magix. That's too bad because I really liked the older versions.

The Adventures of Tintin (Three-Disc Combo: Blu-ray 3D / Blu-ray / DVD / Digital Copy)
DVD ~ Jamie Bell
Price: $25.99
47 used & new from $13.40

5.0 out of 5 stars I would rate this a ten, August 9, 2012
If you like the Indiana Jones movies you will love Tintin. The 3D is great. Animation is fantastic. I've watched it three times already and will watch it many more. Can't wait until they make the sequel.

SanDisk Ultra SDSDRH-016G-A11 16 GB Class 6 SDHC Flash Memory Card
SanDisk Ultra SDSDRH-016G-A11 16 GB Class 6 SDHC Flash Memory Card
Offered by Digital Media Source
Price: $4.05
15 used & new from $4.05

1.0 out of 5 stars Dead On Arrival, January 14, 2012
Product would not work. No information included with the card for returns. It causes my laptop to crash when I try to read it. It will not work in my camera but the other eight cards I own work perfectly. I suspect that these are factory rejects that are being sold as new working cards.

Beauty and the Beast (Five Disc Combo: Blu-ray 3D / Blu-ray / DVD / Digital Copy)
DVD ~ Paige O'Hara
Offered by Wheezies_Authentic_Family_DVDs
Price: $89.99
37 used & new from $49.97

5.0 out of 5 stars A Real Piece Of Art, November 26, 2011
Over the years I have watched this movie in 2D several times. I thought it was a wonderful work of art all along. But now, this movie in 3D has set a standard of excellence that will be hard for other works to reach. I highly recommend this movie!

Toshiba DVR620 DVD/VHS Recorder, Black
Toshiba DVR620 DVD/VHS Recorder, Black
Offered by ClickGoandBuy
Price: $152.00
91 used & new from $99.23

1.0 out of 5 stars MadInKy, July 25, 2009
Received this product in very short time. Almost wish I hadn't. It eats VHS tapes. The VCR makes strange grinding noises, does not play VHS tapes as good as my old Panasonic player. I had to use 4 DVDs and spend over 8 hours to try to preserve one 2 hour tape. The DVD player does not play dual layer DVDs. It hangs, skips, and jumps. I am an experienced computer and electronics technician and I recognize junk when I see it. I just wish I hadn't bought it!

Sony SS-B3000 Bookshelf Speakers (Pair, Black)
Sony SS-B3000 Bookshelf Speakers (Pair, Black)
Offered by Electronic Express
Price: $147.72
11 used & new from $99.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Sound From These Speakers, September 17, 2007
I am very impressed with these speakers. I am setting up a 7.1 surround sound system and bought these for my rear speakers but I tried them temporarily to replace my main front speakers and they could very well do that. Very good sound at a great price.