Profile for faithmomof2 > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 20

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

faithmomof2 RSS Feed (Middletown PA)

Page: 1 | 2
The 5th Wave
The 5th Wave
Offered by Penguin Group (USA) LLC
Price: $7.99

4.0 out of 5 stars pleasantly surprised I loved it!, May 5, 2014
This review is from: The 5th Wave (Kindle Edition)
Cassie and her family are holding out after the 4th wave of an alien invasion as the "others" try to take over the Earth. It was very holocaust in the new age where humans are in death camps and trained to kill other humans that they think are infected.

Evan a normal human who had the implanted thing in his head wake up and change him. He is an "other" but he has feeling for Cassie and can't kill her. It's his job to terminate all humans, but he finds himself in love with Cassie and takes care of her.

Mindjack Origins Collection (Mindjack Origins)
Mindjack Origins Collection (Mindjack Origins)
Price: $2.99

4.0 out of 5 stars great new series, April 24, 2014
I liked this dystopian series because it was a completely different scenario with the mass of people being mind readers and some becoming mind jackers. The 2nd book took awhile for me to get into, but the 1st and 3rd were great. I also loved the short stories.

Closed Hearts (Book Two of the Mindjack Trilogy)
Closed Hearts (Book Two of the Mindjack Trilogy)
Price: $3.99

3.0 out of 5 stars it was an okay 2nd book - hopefully 3rd is better, March 23, 2014
Not as good as the first book, but still very interested to see how it plays out for Kira and julian, and Raf in the last book.

JELL-O Jell-O Jiggler Zoo Mold Kit, 12 Ounce
JELL-O Jell-O Jiggler Zoo Mold Kit, 12 Ounce

5.0 out of 5 stars We love jello jigglers, February 5, 2014
We have many jello jiggler molds, and this one is a favorite! The animals are so cute and the jello comes out of the molds easily with a little Pam spray. My kids love getting the animal jello in their lunches at school. I have made them for some class parties as well. Great buy!

The Ashes: an Eden prequel
The Ashes: an Eden prequel
Price: $1.99

4.0 out of 5 stars a solid start to a new series, January 7, 2014
I read this prequel first in the Eden Trilogy. I am looking forward to reading more books by Keary Taylor.

The Backyardigans - Cave Party
The Backyardigans - Cave Party
37 used & new from $0.76

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Backyardigans DVD, September 30, 2013
I was so excited to find Backyardigans DVD's on Amazon since they are no longer in stores. My son is obsessed with them! Cave Party is one of his favorites, and the whole DVD is fun to watch. I get these songs stuck in my head too.

The Backyardigans: Tale of the Mighty Knights
The Backyardigans: Tale of the Mighty Knights
Price: $6.58
74 used & new from $0.17

5.0 out of 5 stars Fun Backyardigans DVD, September 30, 2013
I was so excited to find Backyardigans DVD's on Amazon since they are no longer in stores. My son is obsessed with them! Tale of the Mighty Knights is not one of our favorites, but the whole DVD is fun to watch. I get these songs stuck in my head too.

The Backyardigans - Surf's Up!
The Backyardigans - Surf's Up!
Price: $6.58
66 used & new from $0.29

5.0 out of 5 stars great DVD!, September 30, 2013
I was so excited to find Backyardigans DVD's on Amazon since they are no longer in stores. My son is obsessed with them! Surfs up is one of his favorites, and the whole DVD is fun to watch. I get these songs stuck in my head too.

LeapFrog Jake and The Never Land Pirates Learning Game (Works with LeapPad Tablets, LeapsterGS, and Leapster Explorer)
Price: $17.15
29 used & new from $9.80

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for 3-4 year olds, February 6, 2013
My kids both 3 and 6 love this game!! It is one of the only games my 3 year old can play on the leappad - which is great!! I would say it is better for the younger kids, but my 6 year old still enjoys it (as well as the show in Disney Jr.)! I wish they made a few more games that were geared towards this age group, we LOVE this one!! It gets played with a lot.

LeapFrog Pixar Pals Learning Game (works with LeapPad Tablets,  Leapster GS, and Leapster Explorer)
LeapFrog Pixar Pals Learning Game (works with LeapPad Tablets, Leapster GS, and Leapster Explorer)
Price: $17.99
76 used & new from $12.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Not our favorite, February 6, 2013
We were so happy to have a WallE game. My kids adore WallE!! The games are a little on the harder side though, especially the Walle game. You have to alternate between Eve flying and WallE walking to push a button and open doors. That being said, the leappad is the only game system we have - so maybe for kids who are more used to playing arcade type games it might not be so frustrating. My 6 year old says the Toy Story one is also hard because you have to make Buzz and Woody jump over things, and it is arcade style as well pushing multiple (A and B) buttons at once at the right moment.
We definately like Jake and the Neverland Pirates, Pet Pals, Dinosaur Dig and Cars games better than this one. Of the 5 games we have this is both my 3 year old and 6 year olds LEAST favorite. Just out opinion though.

Page: 1 | 2