Profile for G0NZ0 > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 157

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

G0NZ0 RSS Feed (Minnesnowta)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-16
BONAMART ® 3 Pairs Womens Adjustable Elastic Bra Straps Replacement
BONAMART ® 3 Pairs Womens Adjustable Elastic Bra Straps Replacement
Offered by BONAMART COM
Price: $4.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Very comfortable, July 22, 2015
Very comfortable. Larger than the average bra strap, which is why I got them in the first place. I wear a AA cup so basically any bra other than seamless and sports bras are too large. I have several seamless bras but those come with awfully thin straps that cut through your skin.
The quality feels very good, they do not have any sharp parts that bother your skin. They are too short to be used in X version but since I got 3 black ones I can sew two together if I ever want that, or the halter.
Would totally recommend.

Faucet Shower Arm Diverter for Handshower Universal Showering Components Chrome
Faucet Shower Arm Diverter for Handshower Universal Showering Components Chrome
Offered by WantMa-Com
Price: $11.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for two people to shower together, July 16, 2015
Awesome! Can have both wall head and hand held head active at the same time, which allows two people to take a shower together. No reduction in pressure. Highly recommended

Delta 75019 96-Inch Rv Universal Showering Components Hose, White
Delta 75019 96-Inch Rv Universal Showering Components Hose, White
Offered by SJS Commercial
Price: $14.14
8 used & new from $6.64

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for washing dogs!, July 16, 2015
I got this to go with the Camco RV shower head with the on/off switch. I live in a standard apartment with a standard bath tub but I think a long shower hose is an absolute necessity for various things (clean the tub itself, wash large items such as cat litter boxes, wash dog etc).
I initially got a flexible metal hose but it would leak so badly with the pressure caused by the water when shower head was in the off position.
This is not flexible so not so nice but it does not leak even when you set the shower head to off and the pressure builds up inside.
Perfect!!!!!!!

AmazonBasics Dog Waste Bags with Dispenser and Leash Clip - 900 Pack
AmazonBasics Dog Waste Bags with Dispenser and Leash Clip - 900 Pack
Price: $14.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Best bang for the buck doggy bags, July 7, 2015
Awesome quality, thick and large. Could not be happier.

Durvet Safeguard Goat Dewormer, 125ml
Durvet Safeguard Goat Dewormer, 125ml
Price: $21.11
21 used & new from $13.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Giardiasis: 50 mg/Kg for dogs, 100mg/Kg for cats, for 3 days. Works every time., July 7, 2015
I have 3 cats and a dog. I don't have a yard but my complex has a dog park. The dog gets giardiasis from time to time (in the summer only) from playing fetch in the dog park, as the ball rolls in feces from the dogs whose bad owners did not pick up. In one instance, two cats also got giardiasis because the dog had diarrhea on the kitchen floor and they walked into it while I was cleaning up.
This product works every time for both dogs and cats. And it is exactly what the vet would prescribe to you (same concentration, same color, same smell, but the vet charges 10 times the price of this).
I do wish they made it more concentrated so that you do not have to give so much but I suppose there is a reason why it is only 10% active ingredient (to preserve it, or to make it liquid? Not sure, but the powder version of fenbendazole is 22% for both Safe-Guard and Panacur).
I found most sources agree about the dog dosage, 50 mg of active ingredient per Kg of body weight (for 3 consecutive days). For cats, I find some sources stating 50 mg too, others state 100 mg instead. I gave 100 mg just to be sure. It is A LOT of stuff and felt extremely bad to have to "torture" my cats with so much medication. But it did work, without spending hundreds of dollars at the vet (which is pointless when you already know the cause and the treatment!)

Skechers USA Women's Reggae Trailway Flip Flop, Chocolate, 8 M US
Skechers USA Women's Reggae Trailway Flip Flop, Chocolate, 8 M US
Price: $39.36
7 used & new from $38.99

5.0 out of 5 stars My feet love these!, July 7, 2015
I walk to work (one mile each way) and these flip flops are sooo comfortable. From the very first time I wore them, no problems at all, you can walk all day in them and they are so so comfortable.
Also one big pro is that they do not absorb the water, so when you wash them they dry fast. This is a big thing for me since I wash them very often and I have others that are like sponges and it takes days to dry completely.

ASDM Beverly Hills 60% Lactic Acid Peel, 1 Ounce
ASDM Beverly Hills 60% Lactic Acid Peel, 1 Ounce
Offered by ASDM Beverly Hills.
Price: $12.50
2 used & new from $7.96

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect! One of the very few with just acid + water, July 7, 2015
I absolutely love this. ASDM Beverly Hills is a very good company: they are some of the very few that
1) state the ingredients
2) do not buffer their acids
3) produce their acids only as water + acids, without adding any other unwanted stuff such as glycerin. I add the acids to my lotions and I do not want anything other than acids and water, so the products of ASDM are absolutely perfect.
I totally recommend this product and I will be back for more very soon - big fan of lactic acid here.

Ulay, Oh
Ulay, Oh
Price: $1.29

5.0 out of 5 stars One of the most beautiful and meaningful songs I have heard in a long time, July 2, 2015
This review is from: Ulay, Oh (MP3 Music)
Wonderful, simply fantastic. The story behind it is just amazing. Make sure you google it before listening to this song.
The video actually made me cry.

Nutri-Vet Hairball Paw-Gel for Cats, Chicken Flavor, 3-Ounce
Nutri-Vet Hairball Paw-Gel for Cats, Chicken Flavor, 3-Ounce
Price: $4.74
21 used & new from $4.74

5.0 out of 5 stars No more cleaning the carpet yay!, May 28, 2015
Works great! My 1.5 yo medium hair cat was throwing up hairballs almost daily. This has not happened ever since I give her Nutri-Vet gel daily. I add it on top of the wet food in the morning, when she is the most hungry. She won't lick it as it is, but will eat it if on top of the food.
Also, she does not cover her feces and I was able to see hairballs in the feces, so it really works as intended.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jul 13, 2015 11:23 AM PDT

FUNOC New Ladies Womens Luxury Faux Fur Headband Winter Ski Ear Muffs Earwarmers Hat (Gray)
Offered by FUNOC®

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice fur but too large, May 14, 2015
Good quality fur. But the diameter of this headband is too large. I actually have a fairly large head, yet this band is way too large even for me.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-16