Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports
Profile for cool > Reviews

Browse

cool's Profile

Customer Reviews: 5

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

cool RSS Feed

Gulfstream Tropical AGU00126 125-Gallon Mag-Replacement Pad Felt for Aquarium Cleaner, Medium
Price: $5.70
11 used & new from $3.32

5.0 out of 5 stars Much easier than trying to to a brush, December 22, 2012
Big fish tank,and things seem to stick to the glass dailey,this was one of the best purchases I've made. It's like magic I actually enjoy cleaning the glass,as before it was dreadfull. Yes great invention.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good lighting for such a small strip., December 22, 2012
My son has a 75 gallon tank with a hood I ordered that did not have protection over the moonlight, so the salt from the water actually ate the bulbs up,replaced them with this one strip and that is protected.Very much recommend

Telebrands  Orgreenic Frying Pan, 10 "
Telebrands Orgreenic Frying Pan, 10 "
Offered by garryking
Price: $18.49
35 used & new from $15.99

1.0 out of 5 stars orjunkit, October 16, 2012
I ordered the whole set,nothing like the tv.I have seasoned my pans a few times still sticks.I have to use oil anyway.I guess I was an all day sucker.I'm going to call about replacing one of my skillets that have been scatched up,because it is a lifetime warranty.Please do not waste ur MONEY!!!!!!

Anili Mili's Triple Stitch Embroidery Affordable 4 PC Bed Sheet Set - King Size, Black
Offered by TheComfortZone
Price: $24.16

5.0 out of 5 stars deep pocket sheets, July 30, 2012
I got these sheets, they fit perfect. I have a pillow top king set, none of my previous sheets fit right. I have been looking for some that wouldn't tear a hole in my purse.They are the softest I've had, and I have alot. Will continue to order from them.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Dec 22, 2012 6:40 AM PST

Underworld: Rise of the Lycans [Blu-ray]
Underworld: Rise of the Lycans [Blu-ray]
DVD ~ Rhona Mitra
Price: $11.99
87 used & new from $2.31

5.0 out of 5 stars underworld rise of the lycans, July 29, 2012
Thought it was the best,because micheal wasn't in it. He was really weak to have a mixture of blood lines. The lycans were awesome!