Profile for Lori C. > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 14

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Lori C. RSS Feed (PA)

Page: 1 | 2
Wisdom Beard Oil Bottle | Natural, Woodsy Scent
Wisdom Beard Oil Bottle | Natural, Woodsy Scent
Offered by CanYouHandlebar
Price: $24.95
2 used & new from $10.01

4.0 out of 5 stars Great product, March 17, 2015
I bought this for my husband as his beard can be very rough and scratchy on my face. It was slightly oily at first but it absorbed well. I really liked the smell of it and it made the hair softer.

Liquid Vitamin D Drops - 2oz D3 100 IU Per Drop - 5000 IU Per Dropper - Boost Immune System - Best Absorption FREE of GMO, SOY, or GLUTEN - Fight Fatigue Naturally - Made In USA
Offered by MotherNature'sOriginal
Price: $29.99
2 used & new from $19.97

4.0 out of 5 stars Great product!, March 17, 2015
I love this product! I was a little nervous about trying it as a liquid. I first tried it in a drink with no change to the taste. I then just tried it by dropping some into my mouth. I was really impressed that there was absolutely no flavor! It was slightly oily but barely noticeable. I was very pleased with this product.

Colore Brilliant White Liquid Chalk Markers - 6mm Bullet & Chisel Tip - 2 Pack
Colore Brilliant White Liquid Chalk Markers - 6mm Bullet & Chisel Tip - 2 Pack
Offered by Perfecto Gifts
Price: $15.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Good product, March 16, 2015
It took me a few minutes to get the liquid to the tip, i almost thought it wasn't going to work. After the initial difficulty it was easy! I really like it, especially that i could write horizontally with it. I washed the writing off and it came off fairly easily although i did have to scrub a little. It was so much better than regular chalk! Overall this is a good product and i will definately buy it again.

Motorola EX431G Prepaid Phone With Triple Minutes (Tracfone)
Motorola EX431G Prepaid Phone With Triple Minutes (Tracfone)
Offered by Tax Free Option
Price: $9.91
20 used & new from $4.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, March 12, 2015
The numbers are kind of small but overall it is a decent phone for the price.

The Bear Claw Design Meat Fork - Perfect for Shredding Pork, Beef and Chicken - Unique Tool for Shredding Pulled Pork to Make Great Pulled Pork Sandwiches - The Best Meat Shredder and It Comes with Lifetime Guarantee.
Offered by JaoshInc
Price: $19.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Easy to use, March 8, 2015
These are bigger than I expected which I really liked. They feel solid and I'm able to get a good grip on them while shedding the meat. Also easy to clean. I was pleasantly surprised how much I like them.

Digital Cooking Thermometer by MeatWorks Essentials
Digital Cooking Thermometer by MeatWorks Essentials

4.0 out of 5 stars Great product, March 8, 2015
Very nice! I like that it's long enough to use without being close to the heat and getting burned. The numbers are large enough to see clearly. I especially loved the chart that tells you what each meat should be cooked at. I can now get my medium rare steak just right.

ZILU Smart Battery 13000mAh Portable Charger External Battery Pack Backup Power Bank for iPhone 6 Plus 5S 5C 5 4S, iPad Mini, Samsung Galaxy S6 S5 S4 Note, Nexus, HTC, Motorola, Nokia, PS Vita, Gopro, more Phones and Tablets
Offered by ZiLuTech

Offered by stores123
Price: $9.47
26 used & new from $7.15

5.0 out of 5 stars Love them, March 4, 2015
I loved them! The bamboo is sturdy and they are well made.

iPhone 6 Battery Case Works with Apple Lightning Cord, LACERTA PowerCell for iPhone 6 (4.7 Inches) 3500mAh External Battery Designer Case / Protective & Slim Custom Fit Case for All Versions of Apple's iPhone 6 4.7 Inch (Not the iPhone 6 Plus 5.5 Inch)
Offered by ValuProducts
Price: $100.00

Bobbi Jean's 2pc Tong Set & Bonus Spatula - 9" Salad Tongs / 12" Barbecue Tongs - Stainless Steel with Silicone Tips - Bpa-Free - Heat-Resistant - Handy Lock-Ring for Easy Storage - Perfect Food Tongs for Every Occasion - Plus 10" Silicone Spatula
Offered by Bobbi Jean's
Price: $19.81

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, March 3, 2015
These were high quality for the price. I'm very pleased with them. I like that I can lock the tongs in place when I store them. The plastic grip makes it more comfortable and easier to use.

Page: 1 | 2