Profile for Dawn S. > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 50

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Dawn S. "lilwoof" RSS Feed (White Cloud, Michigan United States)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
AG Keratin Repair Restore Daily Strengthening Conditioner 33.8oz
AG Keratin Repair Restore Daily Strengthening Conditioner 33.8oz
Offered by crystalo*de*neve
Price: $30.15
4 used & new from $30.15

5.0 out of 5 stars Highly recommend this product, February 15, 2015
This is my second purchase of the 33.8 oz bottle conditioner. I have been using this for over a year now as it continues to help keep my hair soft, shiny and healthy. Even my beautician has asked what I have been using on my hair to make it shine. I have salt and pepper hair coloring and it tames the unruly gray hair that sometimes likes to have a mind of its own. Highly recommend this product.

Frozen
Frozen
DVD ~ Kristen Bell
Price: $19.96
28 used & new from $15.96

5.0 out of 5 stars My Granddaughters brought it to our home to view and I loved it so much I purchased it myself, February 15, 2015
This review is from: Frozen (DVD)
This movie is spectacular. My Granddaughters brought it to our home to view and I loved it so much I purchased it myself. Great family entertainment.

TurboTax Deluxe 2014 Fed + State + Fed Efile Tax Software + Refund Bonus Offer
TurboTax Deluxe 2014 Fed + State + Fed Efile Tax Software + Refund Bonus Offer

5.0 out of 5 stars 6th year using, February 15, 2015
This is my 6th year using Turbo Tax for both of our Federal and State Taxes and I continue to enjoy preparing my own tax returns with clarity and accuracy.

Omron 10 Series Upper Arm Blood Pressure Monitor with Wide-Range ComFit Cuff (BP785N)
Price: $62.69
52 used & new from $62.69

5.0 out of 5 stars This is one of the best BP monitors I have ever owned, February 9, 2015
This is one of the best BP monitors I have ever owned. It is so easy to use and the dual memory is perfect for my spouse and I. We can both keep track of our blood pressure readings. I highly recommend this to anyone who needs to track their blood pressure.

Mirrors of Albion
Mirrors of Albion
Price: $0.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Adventure, January 31, 2015
This review is from: Mirrors of Albion (App)
Love this game. It is a fun and challenging one. There are many assignments to complete. Will keep your attention and interest.

Fruit Bump
Fruit Bump
Price: $0.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Fun and More Fun, May 30, 2014
This review is from: Fruit Bump (App)
I love playing this app. Even my 4 yr old grand daughter enjoys playing it with me. Great game for traveling or waiting at appointments.

Amazon Kindle 9W PowerFast Adapter for Accelerated Charging
Amazon Kindle 9W PowerFast Adapter for Accelerated Charging
Price: $19.99

5.0 out of 5 stars QUICK CHARGE, April 30, 2014
I have a Kindle Fire First Generation and this charger has me back in business when it runs down within 1.5 hours. That is from totally being discharged and charged to 99%!!! LOVE THIS CHARGER!

pappa pear adventures
pappa pear adventures

2.0 out of 5 stars Not compatible, April 30, 2014
This review is from: pappa pear adventures (App)
Although it is an Android operating system......Was not compatible with my Kindle Fire first generation. Wish there was a version that was compatible.

Sterilite 03068602  Ultra Seal Food Storage 20-Piece Set, 2-Pack
Sterilite 03068602 Ultra Seal Food Storage 20-Piece Set, 2-Pack
Price: $48.70
5 used & new from $39.22

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice design, April 30, 2014
Nice design, received 2- 20 piece sets as described. Love the stacking ability of the square and rectangle containers, but do not like the round. The lids to not nest on top of the containers like the others. Other then that. I love them for everyday food storage, freezing and my husbands lunch.

AG Hair - Keratin Repair Refuel Strengthening Shampoo - 8 oz. CLEARANCE PRICED
AG Hair - Keratin Repair Refuel Strengthening Shampoo - 8 oz. CLEARANCE PRICED
Offered by ASAP Beauty
Price: $21.94
13 used & new from $13.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Forgot At Home and Glad I Had!, April 30, 2014
I was visiting my daughter for a weekend and had forgotten my hair care products at home. She offered this shampoo along with the AG Hair - Keratin Repair Restore Daily Strengthening Conditioner. The smell was very pleasing to the senses and was very concentrated so I did not need to use much at all. It rinsed clean without any residue left. When my hair finally dried ( I avoid hair dryers ) it was so soft and was not frizzy. I am 50 years young and have long hair to the center of my back that has grey mixed in. Grey hair can be unruly and have a mind of its own, but this product helped calm this problem considerably. I could not wait to get home and purchase my own. This is now the only hair care product I use.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5