Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro
Profile for Rocker > Reviews

Browse

Rocker's Profile

Customer Reviews: 4

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Rocker "Rocker" RSS Feed (TN)

Highway to Hell
Highway to Hell
Offered by Customer Direct
Price: $7.72
53 used & new from $0.32

5.0 out of 5 stars The Best., October 7, 2005
This review is from: Highway to Hell (Audio CD)
This Album is not only the best ACDC album but in my opinion one of the best hard rock albums of all time. Buy it. Now.

If You Want Blood You've Got It
If You Want Blood You've Got It
Price: $8.69
110 used & new from $5.50

4.0 out of 5 stars Exellent but I liked Bonfire better, October 7, 2005
While this is a awsome album and is very raw. I never had the chance to see ACDC in the Scott era but I enjoyed the live recordings in Bonfire set better than this. So if money is no option than I would say get Bonfire.

'74 Jailbreak (Dlx)
'74 Jailbreak (Dlx)
Price: $6.99
109 used & new from $3.91

5.0 out of 5 stars A must own for any true ACDC fan, October 7, 2005
This review is from: '74 Jailbreak (Dlx) (Audio CD)
I have been a fen of this band for as long as I can remember. I didnt buy this album at firs beacause I thought it was stupid to spend so much on only 5 songs. I was wrong. This album trully shows the band blues influence. The guitar work by Angus is well i hesitate to say but probably some of the best of his. Bon Scott is one of my favorite vocalists of all time. Which is more than I can say for Brian Johnson. I also have to agree with one of th earlier reviews that it is almost worth it for the first and final tracks. But they are all trully awsome.

The Illusion of Safety
The Illusion of Safety
Price: $11.99
42 used & new from $1.30

1.0 out of 5 stars Suck, February 3, 2005
This review is from: The Illusion of Safety (Audio CD)
Bands like this truly make me furious. This is not what rock is about. Rock is about haven a good time not lying on track and letting wolves tear you apart. Thats gay if you think that this compares in anyway to your life than you are severly screwed up and you ve got big issues. Listen to some AC/DC and Van Halen or even led Zepplin or kiss or Ramones then you will get a taste of rocknRoll at its finest gothic hsve screwed up rocknroll in the sence that they all want to die and are all against athoritie you cannot have it both ways. Rock is not a way to express yourself and if you paid 1 cent for this albun then you are quickining th end of rock as weknow it.
Comment Comments (4) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Sep 7, 2010 5:59 AM PDT