Profile for rocking mom > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 127

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

rocking mom RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-13
Lone Survivor
Lone Survivor
DVD ~ Mark Wahlberg
Price: $12.96
59 used & new from $3.91

5.0 out of 5 stars movie review, July 8, 2015
This review is from: Lone Survivor (DVD)
This movie followed the book really well and I really liked this movie. The actors did a great job in portraying and in telling this story.

Lone Survivor: The Eyewitness Account of Operation Redwing and the Lost Heroes of SEAL Team 10
by Marcus Luttrell
Edition: Mass Market Paperback
Price: $5.44
132 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars book review, July 8, 2015
I like the book and the reason that I was interested in this book was that Chris Kyle mentioned Marcus Luttrell a lot in his own book, so I was interested in his story, also. I like to read true life stories about real heroes.

Gillette Fusion Proglide Power Cartridge 6 Count Unit
Gillette Fusion Proglide Power Cartridge 6 Count Unit
Price: $28.01
2 used & new from $28.01

5.0 out of 5 stars razor blades, July 8, 2015
This is the best price ever for this product and I will keep ordering this product.

The Original High (Deluxe)[Explicit]
The Original High (Deluxe)[Explicit]
Offered by MediaMineUS
Price: $14.50
77 used & new from $4.97

4.0 out of 5 stars music review, July 8, 2015
I like this CD but the earlier dance vibe is missing. I miss the earlier sound but I can connect with the change in this artist's music.

Glade Sense & Spray Refill - Clean Linen - .43 oz - 2 pk
Glade Sense & Spray Refill - Clean Linen - .43 oz - 2 pk
Price: $6.39

5.0 out of 5 stars scent, July 8, 2015
I love this seller and this product is a very good price. I will order again.

Windows 7 Home Premium SP1 32bit (OEM) System Builder DVD 1 Pack (For Refurbished PC Installation)
Offered by TopChoice
Price: $58.00
12 used & new from $39.99

4.0 out of 5 stars software, June 5, 2015
I needed this product for a laptop that I had reworked. I would have preferred the Professional version of this software but it was not available. I also learned a great lesson from this issue. Anyone who purchases a new computer, laptop, etc., if the product you purchased is Windows operating system, you had better write down the product key for your Windows software and keep up with it. I crashed a computer that was 4 years old and the product key was located on the bottom of my laptop. The computer shop looked for it but it was faded/worn off. I had my whole computer wiped and started all over but I had no product key for my Windows Professional so I had to buy a new one. After my computer guy told me this, I went home and looked at my new HP laptop, wrote the product key down and since the product key was on the bottom of the computer and it was still readable, I placed a piece of scotch tape over the product key so it would not wear off or fade. If I would have known this, I would have wrote down the computer product key from my Toshiba computer and I would not have had to purchase another one. No one has ever told me this and I have many computer products. When you are sold a computer that operates off Windows, you have purchased that product key and if your computer ever crashes, you will need this product key to reset everything. Lesson learned. I saved $20 ordering this software from Amazon because the shop was going to charge me $85 for a new product key.

We Are Harlot
We Are Harlot
Price: $9.99
53 used & new from $5.69

5.0 out of 5 stars good music, June 5, 2015
This review is from: We Are Harlot (Audio CD)
I liked Danny Warsnop when he was with Asking Alexandria and I love him in this band, a project of his own. I am waiting for more music from this band because I will purchase it.

Herbal Essences Totally Twisted Body Wash 15.8 Fl Oz
Herbal Essences Totally Twisted Body Wash 15.8 Fl Oz
Offered by Measurable Results
Price: $9.99
4 used & new from $4.60

5.0 out of 5 stars good scent, June 5, 2015
This is one of my favorite scents from this manufacturer.

Sparkling Ice Fruit Blends, 17 oz. (36 pk.)
Sparkling Ice Fruit Blends, 17 oz. (36 pk.)
Offered by Bargain Buy Wholesalers
Price: $55.61
4 used & new from $45.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Sparkling Ice, June 5, 2015
I loved this product and I will order again.

Jergens Original Lotion, Cherry Almond, 32 Ounce
Jergens Original Lotion, Cherry Almond, 32 Ounce
Price: $7.99
5 used & new from $7.99

5.0 out of 5 stars skin care, April 30, 2015
I love this product and I have ordered this product several times and I will continue to order this product.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-13