Profile for Lauren > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 4

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Lauren "xfrostedcheerios" RSS Feed (Green Bay, WI)

Griffin Elan Sleeve for iPad - Black
Griffin Elan Sleeve for iPad - Black
Offered by Kay Store
Price: $12.99
6 used & new from $12.99

5.0 out of 5 stars iPad + Logitech Ultrathin Keyboard? Fits great!, December 10, 2013
I use this case to transport my iPad to/from work. It looks professional, and the clasp helps pull the iPad out of the case very nicely. I am able to fit my iPad AND logitech ultrathin keyboard in the case together--and although it was a tight fit the very first time, the two fit in the case very comfortably now. I would highly recommend this case!

Logitech Ultrathin Keyboard Cover Black for iPad 2 and iPad (3rd/4th generation)
Price: $64.95
135 used & new from $14.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent keyboard!, December 10, 2013
Bought this for my work iPad. I use it every day, all day. I've had it for 6 months and haven't needed to charge the battery yet! They keys are easy to use--not too small. The command (cmd or apple) key works great for shortcuts (i.e. cmd+c for copy). The escape key is great for easy access to the Home screen, too! I would absolutely recommend the logitec ultrathin keyboard to anyone!

I read some reviews that the magnetic strip wears out easily. I have not had any trouble with it so far, and I frequently open/close the ipad, so the magnets get their fair share of use.

Case Logic PLS-13 Neoprene 13.3-Inch Neoprene Laptop Sleeve (Black)
Case Logic PLS-13 Neoprene 13.3-Inch Neoprene Laptop Sleeve (Black)
Offered by Think Fast
Price: $23.93
41 used & new from $18.27

5.0 out of 5 stars Great bag w/ pocket, July 21, 2009
I like this bag a lot. I got it for my 13'' macbook pro and it fits perfectly. It is more cushiony than other sleeves I looked at and the pocket is a great addition. It stretches to hold funky shaped things like the charger, extension cord for the charger, flash drives, cds, and more. One review I read said that the inside is a furry material... it is more of a foam material that is very soft. It won't scratch at all. This sleeve is a great buy!
Comment Comments (13) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Sep 14, 2011 12:12 AM PDT

The Music Lesson: A Spiritual Search for Growth Through Music
The Music Lesson: A Spiritual Search for Growth Through Music
by Victor Wooten
Price: $13.27
102 used & new from $2.34

4.0 out of 5 stars Great easy read, June 11, 2009
I really enjoyed this book a lot. It presented ineresting views on music by looking at life and vice versa. The only downside was that it was written for a very low level of reading; however, this made is a very quick and easy-to-understand read. Props to Victor for sharing his mind-opening lessons with the world!