Industrial-Sized Deals Shop all Back to School Shop Women's Handbags Learn more nav_sap_plcc_6M_fly_beacon $5 Albums $5 Off Fire TV Stick Off to College Essentials Shop Popular Services pivdl pivdl pivdl  Amazon Echo Starting at $99 Kindle Voyage Nintendo Digital Games Big Savings in the Amazon Fall Sportsman Event STEM Toys & Games
Profile for J. Yi > Reviews

Browse

J. Yi's Profile

Customer Reviews: 2

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

J. Yi RSS Feed (New York, NY)

We Don't Need To Whisper
We Don't Need To Whisper
Price: $5.99
120 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Simply The Best Albums This Year!, June 13, 2006
This is simply best album in regards to genre and influences. It's like Coldplay meets Blink 182. You can tell Tom Delonge really matured and evolved as a musician. Just about all the songs are philosophical and attempt to touch something deep within. I think Tom Delonge captured for whatever he was trying to achieve with AVA.

Cuisinart CSB-76BC SmartStick 200-Watt Immersion Hand Blender, Brushed Chrome
Cuisinart CSB-76BC SmartStick 200-Watt Immersion Hand Blender, Brushed Chrome
Offered by 212 Distributors
Price: $99.99
16 used & new from $29.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Hand Blender, June 7, 2006
Being a health enthusiast and always on the go, I always look for a quicker way to prepare meals. This hand blender lets me do that and save me a lot of time. I've had it for a little over a month now. It has a simple one-speed button along with a simple, yet sturdy 2-piece design which releases by an additional button. Clean up is a BREEZE - just rinse it in warm water and dry. The power is unparalleled - I make a lot of shakes and throw a lot of solid food into it and in a about 1/2 a minute or less its ready to drink. The motor is so powerful it suctions my shaker to it so I when I lift the blender while its blending, it lifts the shaker too! And the noise decibel is maybe half that of a normal blender which helps a lot, especially for people with sensitive hearing. I think this is an amazing product, considering its price as compared to a KitchenAid one. I think it equals or beats it. I think you should definitely consider this one!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Sep 28, 2012 8:55 PM PDT