Professional restaurant supplies Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_cbcc_7_fly_beacon $5 Albums Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Subscribe & Save Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer bschs2 bschs2 bschs2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now SnS
Profile for jtayl05 > Reviews

Browse

jtayl05's Profile

Customer Reviews: 5

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

jtayl05 RSS Feed

Phycox Canine Joint Support Soft Chews for Dogs, 120 Count
Phycox Canine Joint Support Soft Chews for Dogs, 120 Count
Price: $38.15
12 used & new from $38.15

4.0 out of 5 stars As advertised!, March 21, 2013
Great value and my dog loves them. It's a great and healthy snack for my elderly dog. My vet recommended so I feel good about the product.

KENNEDY Home Collection 5 to 6-Inch Black Bed Risers,4-pack
KENNEDY Home Collection 5 to 6-Inch Black Bed Risers,4-pack

1.0 out of 5 stars Does not work, November 20, 2012
We set our bed up on these and as soon as we sat on the bed, it slid over. off the cups. pretty pathetic product and very unstable.

Ultimate Combo Pack - Killzone 3 Greatest Hits & Dualshock 3 wireless controller - Playstation 3

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Bargain, November 20, 2012
Game plus controller? Don't mind if I do!!! If you are gonna buy a PS3 branded controller, might as well get a decent game with it.

Google Nexus S GT-I9020T Lithium-Ion 3800mAh Extended Battery with Battery Cover (Black)

2.0 out of 5 stars Case does not fit Nexus s 4g, November 20, 2012
Did not fit and thus sent it back. Not sure about the battery quality, but i would not recommend based on the fit of the cover and lack of NFC feature.

Espoma PT20 20-Pound Plant-Tone Organic Plant Food (Discontinued by Manufacturer)
Offered by Gatzies
Price: $46.18
3 used & new from $22.68

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Fertilizer!, July 22, 2012
Even better than the Espoma garden fertilizer product! I used just before vacation and when I arrived 5 days later, my garden had burst into a vegetable cornucopia. Kaboom.