Profile for anczipanczi > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 4

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

anczipanczi RSS Feed

Haba Magica Clutching toy
Haba Magica Clutching toy
Offered by River Runners
Price: $14.24
14 used & new from $10.99

5.0 out of 5 stars The best Haba toy for my 4m old baby, March 18, 2011
This review is from: Haba Magica Clutching toy (Toy)
She likes that she can grab on the wooden balls easily and that it also nice to mouth. As the toy is flexible, it adds extra ease to work it. The best clutching toy for a 4 months old baby. Among Haba wooden toys, I can also strongly recommend the Triangle (the 2nd favorite clutching toy of baby).

Woolino 4 Season Baby Sleep Bag, Merino Wool Sleep Sack, 2mo-2yrs, Blue Bell
Woolino 4 Season Baby Sleep Bag, Merino Wool Sleep Sack, 2mo-2yrs, Blue Bell
Offered by Woolino
Price: $129.99
2 used & new from $99.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great quality! Love the fact that it opens up completely, so don't have to wake up baby, March 16, 2011
The wool layer is very thin, but seems to work perfectly fine. The color is gorgeous too(got it in blue). I am glad that I got this one and not the Merino Kids Baby Sleep Bag. I mean I guess the other one is also of very good quality, but why pay 30 bucks more....especially that I don't get that harness opening thing. Also, I think the other one doesn't open up completely as this one does. Makes it so easy to place into it an already sleeping baby. My little girl is 4 months old now and it fits her perfectly.

Triangles
Triangles
Offered by River Runners
Price: $12.34
10 used & new from $12.34

5.0 out of 5 stars My 4 month old likes this one a lot!, March 15, 2011
This review is from: Triangles (Toy)
My little 4 months old girl is hard to please. She gets quickly bored or very angry at toys (when she can't push them into her mouth). I wanted to give it a try and ordered several of the Haba wooden toys(even though they are recommended 6m+). All of them are of very good quality, however at this age she likes only two of them. 1.) this Triangle she loves, 2.) and the Kringelring she likes. The Triangle is simple but still complex,maneuverable enough to "work it", not just simply hold . It is nice and small, so can fit in small baby hands and mouth.
The other toys like the Flapsi, Trix, Moby clutching toy she will enjoy more probably in few weeks/months.

Update: Being pleased with Haba I now ordered the Magica toy from them. This is absolutely great! I would say that even better than the Triangle. So for younger baby I would recommend mainly the Triangle and Magica.

Dandelion Organic Toy Crinkle Bear
Dandelion Organic Toy Crinkle Bear
Offered by netStocker
Price: $10.47
10 used & new from $9.99

1.0 out of 5 stars Inner fibers are coming out!, March 6, 2011
The product is of bad quality. It might be cute and organic cotton outside, but the tiny, thin fibers that fill it are coming out of it. I definitely don't want to put it into my baby's mouth.