Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc CaseLangVeirs Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer roadies roadies roadies  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors
Profile for California Mom > Reviews

Browse

California Mom's Profile

Customer Reviews: 50

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

California Mom RSS Feed (California)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
YINGGG 2 Inch Mini Emoji Plush Key-chain Bag Accessory Set of 6
YINGGG 2 Inch Mini Emoji Plush Key-chain Bag Accessory Set of 6
Offered by Saae
Price: $8.49
3 used & new from $8.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Cute and tiny!, April 15, 2016
These are tiny, and very cute! I've seen larger plush clips that look like these, but are about twice as big. I knew these would be smaller but I didn't realize how tiny they are. They're really cute though, and not overpowering for a kid to clip on a backpack. I like that 5 of the 6 of these look just like the real iPhone emojis.

Inventions for Market One Click Stick Butter Cutter with Stainless Steel Blade
Inventions for Market One Click Stick Butter Cutter with Stainless Steel Blade
Price: $14.99
6 used & new from $14.48

3.0 out of 5 stars Californians, beware!, April 13, 2016
So...it turns out that the butter we get in California is not standard size. As a native Californian, I had no idea. I'm sure this product is cool and works well, if you don't live in California. But it doesn't work at all for us. I tried trimming down a stick of butter, which sort of works. I'm guessing I can try to hunt down some longer, skinnier sticks, but it doesn't really seem worth the trouble.

Fox Run Set of 3 Icing Bottles
Fox Run Set of 3 Icing Bottles
Offered by Buy A Lot
Price: $7.49
14 used & new from $5.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Cookie decorating tool, January 10, 2016
This is a great set for decorating cookies with royal icing. The smaller tips/bottles are great for detail work and outlining, while the larger bottle is good for flooding. The bottles do have narrow openings, so filling them takes some work but it is worth th effort. i would say the smaller bottle tips are about equivalent to a 1.5-2 pastry tip.

Disney Minnie Bows-a-Glow Plush
Disney Minnie Bows-a-Glow Plush
Price: $13.48
14 used & new from $9.00

5.0 out of 5 stars ... an almost 3 year old Minnie fand and she loved it. Her face totally lit up when the ..., January 10, 2016
Bought this for an almost 3 year old Minnie fand and she loved it. Her face totally lit up when the lights went off.

Pro Needle Tool
Pro Needle Tool
Offered by THE BT GROUP
Price: $4.80
2 used & new from $4.80

1.0 out of 5 stars Cheap and broken, January 10, 2016
This review is from: Pro Needle Tool
This was ot well made at all. First, the packaging was broken when it arrived. Second, the needle part of the tool popped out of the handle as soon as I tried to use it. You can sort of jam it back in but it doesn't stay put during use. Worthless.

Funnie 21 Novelty Animal HAT Cosplay CAP - Unisex Fit Adult & Children- Soft Warm Headwraps Headwear with Mittens (Pink Polar Bear)
Offered by Funny Ama
Price: $36.00

4.0 out of 5 stars Cute!, January 10, 2016
Very cute, looks just like the photos. My daughter wanted a pink hat like this and I was having a really difficult time finding one. I was hapy to find the pink bear at a reasonable price!

Adhesive Technologies 0280 Hybrid Multi Temp Cordless Gun
Adhesive Technologies 0280 Hybrid Multi Temp Cordless Gun
Price: $13.95
27 used & new from $9.06

1.0 out of 5 stars Waste of money, November 25, 2015
This works fine while it is plugged in, but it does not get hot enough when running off batteries. You cannot get glue to come out when it runs on batteries, it just plugs up. Total waste of money.

Kay's Naturals Protein Cookie Bites, Cinnamon Almond Filled, 1.2 oz (Pack of 6)
Kay's Naturals Protein Cookie Bites, Cinnamon Almond Filled, 1.2 oz (Pack of 6)
Price: $6.39
14 used & new from $4.29

4.0 out of 5 stars Packs a protein punch, November 25, 2015
I'm always looking for way to sneak some protiein into my vegetarian 8 year old, and these were a big hit with her. The serving size is very reasonable, and it packs 12 grams or protein. My daughter thinks she is eating a treat, everyone is happy!

goodnessknows Peach, Cherry, Almond and Dark Chocolate Snack Squares 12-Count Box
Price: $13.90
8 used & new from $13.90

2.0 out of 5 stars Meh, November 25, 2015
I saw an ad for these in People Magazine, and they looked completely delicious. I couldn't find any locally so I orderd a box on Amazon. The actual product looked nothing like the photos in the ad or on the packaging. They are really tiny, probably less than an inch square (per piece). The actual product was sort of dull and hazy looking, not shiny and clear like the photos. The combo of peach and cherry sounded delicious but it wasn't. I didn't care for the taste at all. Plus they were difficult to chew, I almost felt like I was going to break a teeth on the seeds or something. No one else in the family is eating them either.

Troublemaker: Surviving Hollywood and Scientology
Troublemaker: Surviving Hollywood and Scientology
by Leah Remini
Price: $18.88
221 used & new from $4.42

5.0 out of 5 stars Couldn't put it down, November 3, 2015
I don't think I've ever been so anxious for a book to download. I was hooked as soon as I started reading, and didn't put it down until I was done. I'm sort of fascinated by scientologists, how can seemingly bright people buy into this so called "religion"? Leah's book explains her upbrining in the church, and gives some insight into the inner most workings of the church and how thy control their members. I do wish she had gone into more details in some things (like I wanted to know more about Will Smith and his affiliations with the church, I was also hoping for more on Katie leaving Tom). It's a fascinating story, and based on other books I have read, and the recent "knowledge reports" from TomKat's wedding that have become available online, it all seems 100% true. I hope Leah continues to speak out.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5