Professional restaurant supplies BDD_MSW16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Sixx AM Fire TV Stick Grocery Made in Italy Amazon Gift Card Offer out2 out2 out2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors Kindle Paperwhite ReadyRide Bikes from Diamondback SnS
Profile for Dan__ > Reviews

Browse

Dan__'s Profile

Customer Reviews: 107

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Dan__ RSS Feed (USA)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11
Power Bank, Idaye® 14000mAh Quick & Portable External Battery Pack Charger with Smart Tech(Dual USB, 5V/3.5A), Good for Android, Apple ,Most Tablet and Phones.One Year Warranty. (14000mah-black)
Offered by iDaye
Price: $17.99
4 used & new from $17.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Idaye Power Bank 14000mAh, September 10, 2015
I received this at a discounted price in order for a review. This review is not going to be biased since I had never heard of Idaye before being offered this deal. First off I charged it with my iPhone 5c between 6-7 times which I have tested and my iPad Mini probably 2 times although I have not tested on this battery pack. It arrived at 50% charged and took 2 or 3 hours to charge to 100%.

I have two other power banks that are 13000mAh and get similar results, but this is much more slim, not as slim as my sister's power bank. I like how it has two smart ports so I don't have to worry about the 2.1A and 1A ports and deciding what goes in each one. The battery pack itself charges faster than my wall chargers as they are probably .5A for each port.

I like how it has the 4 lights telling you the battery life remaining in the pack and that the lights don't stay on all the time unless you hit the power button on the side to see how much battery is remaining in the pack. I do wish it were a different material on the outside, it picks up finger prints
really easily.

Overall I would recommend it as it fits in my shorts pockets or a purse or small bag easily. It charges slowly like most bigger battery packs (in my opinion) and charges my iPhone quickly (in my opinion).

Cambridge SoundWorks OontZ Angle 2 [The PLUS Edition] Ultra Portable Wireless Bluetooth Speaker with Built in Mic up to 15 Hour Playtime works with iPhone iPad tablet Samsung and smart phones (BLUE)

5.0 out of 5 stars Good speaker for its price, July 21, 2015
This is a great Bluetooth speaker, obviously not as good as a $100+ one but still good for its price range. I got an Oontz angle as a gift two years ago that I am comparing it to (I already gifted two of these along with the one I got for myself).

First off sound and speakerphone...It sounds louder than the Angle I am using as I write. I can hear the bass better but didn't try the pad yet they give as I use mine in the shower which leads to my next point. It is water resistant not waterproof. That means it won't survive being submerged in water, just being sprinkled on such as in the rain or shower. Back to sound again, it is clear too when I use it as a speakerphone both what I say and what I hear.

Secondly is battery...The battery lasts a good bit longer than my Angle as it has a bigger one since the speaker is bigger. I haven't let it drain completely yet, but probably get 12 hours with the Angle PLUS vs 6-8 or whatever I get for the Angle.

So overall if you want a speaker at its price range get this not the Angle unless you don't care for water resistant speakers. I like it because it replaces my old water resistant speaker that I used for two years that was not loud at all.

Nostalgia FCK800 3-Flavor Flossing Sugar Cotton Candy Kit with Cones, Bags & Ties
Offered by Household Trends
Price: $16.84
32 used & new from $16.83

4.0 out of 5 stars Don't eat the Sour Apple, January 3, 2013
I bought this for my family's cotton candy machine, the Nostalgia Electrics PCM305 model. Everything is great in there except the Sour Apple, more like I just brushed my teeth and drank orange juice flavor. Was tempted to give it a three star because of that bottle. Other than that I have found better ways of buying cotton candy sugar floss.

Uncle Milton Ant Farm
Uncle Milton Ant Farm
Offered by Fat Brain Toys
Price: $11.95
32 used & new from $10.00

4.0 out of 5 stars ok, October 15, 2012
This review is from: Uncle Milton Ant Farm (Toy)
This is just ok compared to other ant farms made by Uncle Milton. It is less durable than the old multi-colored ones and the ants do cost extra. I found a website with more ants at a cheaper price, but for me is the whole way across the country, so I decided to pay extra for faster shipping. Other than that my ants in less than a couple hours are already digging.

Dorcy 41-1047 Mini LED Flashlight Lantern with Top Handle, 27-Lumens, Assorted Colors
Price: $9.43
18 used & new from $7.12

5.0 out of 5 stars Bright, August 8, 2012
I have owned different Dorcy flashlights over the years. This is the best I have owned. Its spread is a little wide and drives my dog crazy but it is a good, bright flashlight for power outages and walking in the dark. I got a red one and it is my first non-yellow Dorcy flashlight and love the color.
Update on 8/9/12: bought two more last week coming later this week that are hopefully the other two colors.

Spectrum Diversified 11510 Scroll Single Cup Coffee Caddy, Black
Spectrum Diversified 11510 Scroll Single Cup Coffee Caddy, Black
Offered by Bella Dune
Price: $12.25
21 used & new from $2.27

5.0 out of 5 stars What can I say?, August 8, 2012
It's a coffee k cup holder, a little big for desk space, but I mainly use it in a drawer on top of books. What else can I say? It's a k cup rack.

Suave Essentials Body Wash, Ocean Breeze 12 oz (Pack of 6)
Suave Essentials Body Wash, Ocean Breeze 12 oz (Pack of 6)
Price: $9.90
5 used & new from $9.90

5.0 out of 5 stars Good, July 13, 2012
I have used this and loved it. I could not find it in one of our grocery stores near by me and when I did it was more than the price on here for one than it was for one in a pack of six so I bought it on here. Would recommend.

All Season Down Alternative Standard Pillow Set, White (Set of 2)
All Season Down Alternative Standard Pillow Set, White (Set of 2)
Price: $31.99
9 used & new from $29.81

5.0 out of 5 stars very soft, June 14, 2012
I'm a guy and love soft pillows. These are very soft. The only way I found to make them feel firmer is to stack two on top of each other. I bought four of these, three for home and one to go with my other two for my dorm. Would recommend to others who like soft pillows.

BIC Mechanical Pencil with Metallic Barrels, Medium Point (0.7 mm), 24 Pencils
BIC Mechanical Pencil with Metallic Barrels, Medium Point (0.7 mm), 24 Pencils
Offered by BestSource OfficeSupplies
Price: $15.26

5.0 out of 5 stars A Mechanical Pencil Review?, June 3, 2012
Okay have to laugh that they want mechanical pencil reviews. I have been using these for years and they haven't let me down other than the lead can break easily. Grips are decent, I usually don't care though because the way I hold the mechanical pencil. Overall would recommend to others.

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars not the best not the worst, June 1, 2012
I bought one for my dad to use occasionally and tested it for a couple songs and had no issues like others have had, maybe I'm not using it as long. It is cheaper feeling than my more expensive ones. I will update this if things change.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11