Profile for ViscousMF > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 3

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

ViscousMF "victor73" RSS Feed

United States History: Preparing for the Advanced Placement Examination
United States History: Preparing for the Advanced Placement Examination
by John J. Newman
223 used & new from $0.04

1.0 out of 5 stars Who knew about this and allowed it to be used in our schools?, September 16, 2013
A US history book that can't even get the text of the bill of rights down correctly, can't properly be called a history book can it? The fact that this is being used in high schools should be cause for alarm... I can't fathom the idea that someone actually thought they could edit the 2nd Amendment and "make it better"... Propaganda alert!

Mr & Mrs Santa Glasses
Mr & Mrs Santa Glasses
Offered by We got It All
Price: $8.65
3 used & new from $3.67

1.0 out of 5 stars Too small, October 19, 2012
= Fun:1.0 out of 5 stars  = Educational:1.0 out of 5 stars
This product is so small that it is basically unusable for your typical adult. In fact, I find it hard to believe that it is really intended for humans at all. Very unhappy with the product, but I guess I should have looked at, or asked for, some measurements before I purchased it.

Blaupunkt AUX-2 RCA Second Auxiliary Input Adapter
Blaupunkt AUX-2 RCA Second Auxiliary Input Adapter
Offered by DeloreanPilot
Price: $24.00
4 used & new from $24.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome for MB ML320 owners, October 10, 2010
I have a 2000 Mercedes Benz ML320 that I have been dying to install some sort of ipod integration into. I really hate the FM radio transmitters that are so popular because I think the quality is low and I can't stand it when static or other interference happens. After much research, I found a link to this item. This was THE SOLUTION. If you have an ML, and you have the MCS unit as the radio/CD changer control, all you have to do it pull the MCS out (use the correct keys), unplug the CD changer (you won't miss it) and plug this in. Then, all you need is a RCA to 3.5mm audio connector to be able to plug in your ipod. I ran mine from behind the MCS, underneath the center control area, to the compartment underneat the armrest. Great product.
Comment Comments (4) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Sep 25, 2014 4:12 PM PDT