Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it PME Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro
Profile for - > Reviews

Browse

-'s Profile

Customer Reviews: 9

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

- RSS Feed

Anker PowerCore 10000 Portable Charger, One of the Smallest and Lightest 10000mAh External Battery, 10000mAh Ultra-Compact Fast-Charging-Technology Power Bank for iPhone, Samsung Galaxy and More
Offered by AnkerDirect
Price: $49.99

5.0 out of 5 stars This is a very compact and light charger that has a very good capacity. I've used it several time and gotten ..., June 9, 2016
I have had a previous Anker portable charger and it was time for a new one. This is a very compact and light charger that has a very good capacity. I've used it several time and gotten several charges of my iPhone 5. I highly recommend.

Eight O'Clock Colombian Peaks Whole Bean Coffee, 40-Ounce Package
Eight O'Clock Colombian Peaks Whole Bean Coffee, 40-Ounce Package
Price: $16.40
11 used & new from $16.40

3.0 out of 5 stars Too expensive!, February 21, 2016
I was very happy with this until the price jump. At the current price I am looking else where for coffee.

Dell Computer c1765nfw Wireless Color Printer with Scanner, Copier and Fax
Dell Computer c1765nfw Wireless Color Printer with Scanner, Copier and Fax
Offered by Amazing online store
Price: $364.00
15 used & new from $219.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Very happy with this printer, February 21, 2016
I have had this printer for about a year now and am very happy with it. I have it connected to multiple computers in the house both windows and macs via the wireless networking. Occasionally the printer goes off network and I have to fiddle with it, but that does not happen often. The print quality is very good for an inexpensive printer and generic toner supplies are readily available and inexpensive. I have used the scanner to a limited extent, but its not very seamless with mac os. Overall, this is a very nice home printer and I'm very happy with it.

Kinivo BTH240 Bluetooth Stereo Headphone - Supports Wireless Music Streaming and Hands-Free calling (Black)
11 used & new from $54.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Happy with these, November 24, 2014
The sound quality on these headphones is very good given the low price. I had no problem pairing them with my iPhone or using them. I would purchase these again.

Jarv Joggerz BT-301 Sports Bluetooth 4.0 Headphones with Built-In Microphone - Black (Updated Version)

4.0 out of 5 stars Impressed, September 21, 2014
Update: 1/25/2015: Had an issue come up with my Joggerz and the support was excellent. I very much appreciate that! I still like those headphones very much for their convenience over wired headphones.

Overall, I'm very impressed with these given the low price. The headphones paired without any problem with my iPhone and the sound quality is reasonably good. Quality seems pretty good, good battery life. The microphone is far too weak to be useful, which I'm not too surprised by since it's located next to my ear. If the mic worked better these would be an incredible value.

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Coffee Maker, December 31, 2008
I received this item as a Christmas present and am very happy with it. Previously I used a Melitta coffee pod machine, but was tired to having to buy special pods, rather than use regular coffee. I found that this make produces very good coffee in not much more time than it took my pod-based coffee maker (<2 min). I only brew one cup at a time, so I can't comment on the "design flaw." The unit appears to be well made and I'll probably buy another for use at work.

Casio Men's AQ160WD-1BV Stainless Steel Ana-Digi Electro-Luminescent Sport Watch
Price: $29.99
21 used & new from $24.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Initial impression: Great watch for the price, January 18, 2008
I lost my casio edifice watch and decided to get this watch since it had all of the features that I needed (time zones, alarm, display date/day, etc.). The watch arrived the other day and so I thought that I would contribute my initial thoughts since I found the other reviews here to be useful.

This is a very solid and good looking watch. The display is easy to read with large numbers/letters and a bright back light, much better than the casio that I lost (and half the price!). Setting it up was very easy and it is comfortable. I prefer a metal band to the resin bands on the other version of this watch. The band is solid and easy to adjust (wikihow has a brief article on adjusting the band called "Adjust-a-Casio-S-935L-Watch-Band").

The watch is thicker than most of the previous watches that I have had. At first I was concerned about this, but now that I've worn it for a while, I don't really notice.

I haven't had it long enough to notice scratches on the watch face.

I like the watch and would buy it again.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Sep 13, 2009 5:44 PM PDT

Shure E3c-n Sound Isolating Earphones (Black) (Discontinued by Manufacturer)
Shure E3c-n Sound Isolating Earphones (Black) (Discontinued by Manufacturer)

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect!, August 24, 2007
Just got these in the mail today and have tried all of the different sleeves. I had good results with a few of them, but when I tried the yellow foams I could not believe how good the sounds was. The sound isolation is very good and the range if great. If you have them inserted properly there is plenty of bass. I've been using them for about an hour and love the sound, comfort and isolation. Best earphones I've ever had for my ipod after trying several cheaper earbuds ($20-$40), including those that come with the ipod.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent watch, May 15, 2007
I bought this watch based on several of the reviews listed here. I recommend that you think of this watch as having an analog display with the capability to displaying digital information in the background. In most cases, the background digital information is hard to read unless you hit the illuminate button. This is great for me because it gives the watch a classic analog look while having all of the capabilities of a digital watch when I need it (which is relatively rare - I generally just need to know what time it is). The watch is full of features. I can confirm that the thermometer does not give accurate readings when you are wearing the watch.

As a final note, I could not find any instructions in the manual on how to adjust the band. [...] You need to follow the instructions for the "Leaf Spring Coupled Type," which is very easy once you see how it is supposed to be done.