Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Chi-Raq easycohice_2016 All-New Amazon Fire TV Valentine's Day Cards Create an Amazon Wedding Registry Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now DOTD
Profile for maggiemax > Reviews

Browse

maggiemax's Profile

Customer Reviews: 24

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

maggiemax RSS Feed (Wailuku, HI)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
{New Version 2 Modes} 200 Lumens Solar Wall Lights / In-ground Lights, 180°angle Adjustable and Waterproof 4 LED Solar Outdoor Lighting, Spotlights, Security Lighting, Path Lights (TD-604, 2 Pack)
Offered by Hallomall US Online
Price: $89.99
7 used & new from $17.86

3.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed in the performance, December 14, 2015
We bought two of these lights and they worked well for the first few weeks. Then one of them would turn off after only two to three hours. The other continues to work well. After contacting the company they refunded half of our purchase price without any problem.

PetFusion Ultimate Cat Scratcher Lounge (Walnut Brown)
PetFusion Ultimate Cat Scratcher Lounge (Walnut Brown)
Price: $49.95
17 used & new from $40.57

3.0 out of 5 stars Not for our cats., December 5, 2015
After reading many glowing reviews about this product and how people's cats just loved it, I bought two of them for our two cats. They arrived quickly and seem to be well made. The problem is that neither of our cats have any interest in using them. I've tried putting the cats on the loungers, putting catnip on them and even tried taking the cats paws and trying to get them to scratch. Nothing has worked. The cats totally ignore them. My advice is, if you have multiple cats, and you think you want more than one of this product, buy one first to see if any of your cats will even like it.

Japanese Squeezee Bottle Soy Sauce Pot Salad Dressing Bottle 12oz
Japanese Squeezee Bottle Soy Sauce Pot Salad Dressing Bottle 12oz
Offered by JapanSuperMall
Price: $5.25
5 used & new from $5.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Serves the purpose, November 23, 2013
We buy dishwashing liquid in large quantities then put some in a small plastic bottle by the sink. All of the bottles we had used before leaked and we constantly had to wash off the liquid that had seeped out and coated the outside of the bottle. Several reviews said that this bottle doesn't leak and they are correct. We've been using it for several months now and have had no problems.

Petmate Two Door Top Load 24-Inch Pet Kennel, Metallic Pearl Ash Blue and Coffee Ground Bottom
Price: $25.49
12 used & new from $25.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Even our vet was impressed with this carrier., November 23, 2013
When we got a third cat we needed a third carrier. This was not the cheapest but it had good reviews and our cats are very important to us so their safety comes before price. This carrier is quite well made and the door on the top is good for getting Rusty out when we go to the vet's office. Rusty doesn't like going to the vet's office and dragging him out the front of his old carrier was difficult for us and terrorizing for him. Now we just lift him out the top. Much easier on both of us.

Wasabi Power Battery (2-Pack) and Charger for Panasonic DMW-BCG10, DMW-BCG10E, DMW-BCG10PP and Panasonic Lumix DMC-3D1, DMC-SZ8, DMC-TZ6, DMC-TZ7, DMC-TZ8, DMC-TZ10, DMC-TZ18, DMC-TZ19, DMC-TZ20, DMC-TZ25, DMC-TZ30, DMC-TZ35, DMC-ZR1, DMC-ZR3, DMC-ZS1, DMC-ZS3, DMC-ZS5, DMC-ZS6, DMC-ZS7, DMC-ZS8, DMC-ZS9, DMC-ZS10, DMC-ZS15, DMC-ZS19, DMC-ZS20, DMC-ZS25, DMC-ZX1, DMC-ZX3
Offered by Blue Nook
Price: $22.49
9 used & new from $17.38

5.0 out of 5 stars Well worth the price, November 23, 2013
I've bought a couple of replacement batteries for other cameras in the past and they generally are disappointing. The Wasabi, however, are a big improvement. They don't last as long as the original Lumix that came with my camera but they are still very good.

O'Neill Wetsuits Men's Reactor Reef 2mm Boot (Black/Pacific, Size - 10)
O'Neill Wetsuits Men's Reactor Reef 2mm Boot (Black/Pacific, Size - 10)
Price: $23.90
2 used & new from $16.91

5.0 out of 5 stars Great water shoes, November 23, 2013
I got these to wear on a trip to Tahiti and they worked great. However, since I live on Maui they are very practical to use any time we go to the beach. I had some cheaper ones that I got from Sports Authority but they let in a lot of sand and the inside padding kept bunching up and falling out. These take care of both those problems.

Cat Mate Large Cat Door White
Cat Mate Large Cat Door White
Price: $30.98
19 used & new from $24.77

5.0 out of 5 stars Replacement door, November 23, 2013
One of my old Cat Mate pet doors needed replacing so I went to all the usual places to come up with a new one. I got the original one at either Lowe's or Home Depot. I can't remember which. However, the stores near me don't carry this brand any more. Neither do either of the two pet stores around here. The only ones they sell were either too big or too small to fit in the hole that was already in the door.

We have three cats and one weighs about 13 pounds so he needs a pet door with a good sized opening. The Cat Mate is perfect for him (which is why I got the first one) and the two smaller cats have no trouble bounding through it.

Black & Decker DCM18S Brew 'n Go Personal Coffeemaker with Travel Mug
Black & Decker DCM18S Brew 'n Go Personal Coffeemaker with Travel Mug
Price: $19.99
72 used & new from $13.22

4.0 out of 5 stars Worth the money, November 23, 2013
I bought one of these a few years ago and really liked it. I don't drink much coffee but I do like a cup every now and then. This was perfect until I lost the filter basket.

I tried looking all over the internet to find a replacement filter. The only company that offered it charged about $17 for a replacement filter plus shipping. That was pretty expensive but without the filter the coffee maker was useless so I sent for it. It turned out that the filter was on backorder. I waited about two months and finally canceled the order. A few days later I came across the same model coffee maker on Amazon that I had had before. And the cost of the whole coffeemaker was less than I was going to pay for just the filter!

One negative is that when I washed both cups they got water in them that I can't get out. I guess it seeps in under the plastic lid/handle. Now I just use a different cup so that's not a serious problem.

Simplehuman (Canworks) BT1009 Tension Shower Caddy 60x9x3
Simplehuman (Canworks) BT1009 Tension Shower Caddy 60x9x3

4.0 out of 5 stars Good looking and worth the money, November 23, 2013
I bought this shower rod back in January of 2012. I thought $140 was a lot of money but there weren't many rods that would fit in our shower because of our 9 foot ceilings. Most rods were only made for 8 ft. ceilings. Also, I had had trouble with rust on all of the cheaper ones I had bought. So I bit the bullet and purchased it.

A few months ago i started noticing the baskets were all getting a little rust. They weren't horrible but it was annoying. So I emailed the company to see where I could buy new baskets. A few days later they emailed back that they were shipping out new baskets at no charge. You've got to love a company that stands behind their products like that.

When I was replacing the baskets today, however, I noticed that the coating on the pole was also chipped in a couple of places and those spots are also starting to rust. I will send a picture to the company and see what happens. Even if they don't replace the pole I figure that this caddy has cost $70/year so far which is about what I would have had to spend on cheaper ones that rust out after one year. And, if I can get a third year's use out of it, which I probably can, that would take the per year cost down to around $45. All in all I'm pretty happy with it.

Maxell AA-I Airline Adapter
Maxell AA-I Airline Adapter
Offered by Cmple
Price: $4.79
7 used & new from $0.99

1.0 out of 5 stars Static, November 23, 2013
I got this to replace one I had lost. It came very quickly and that was good because we were just about to leave for SE Asia and I wanted to use it on the planes. Unfortunately, every time I tried using it I got a bunch of static. Fortunately, my headphones worked okay without it. I guess, what can you expect for $3.00?

Page: 1 | 2 | 3