Profile for lee > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 102

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

lee RSS Feed (New Roc)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11
Steve Madden Women's Piccoo Platform Pump,Tan Patent,10 M US
Steve Madden Women's Piccoo Platform Pump,Tan Patent,10 M US

5.0 out of 5 stars Very nice, July 14, 2014
I knew I would love this shoe, because I was looking for a shoe like this. I can wear this with alot of things. It is a bit large even though I wear a size 10. I can get the shoe snugs and they should then fit okay. Very pretty shoe.

The Cosby Show Scrapbook
The Cosby Show Scrapbook
by Marilyn Sapienza
68 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars must have, January 27, 2014
This is such a cute book, I had this as a kid and it got lost somehow. In my adultife, I still recall this book and I searched online and found it. I'm an aspiring actress and I love all things tv from acting to the behind the scenes and lighting. It's extremely interesting how its all put together. This book is worth getting and also easy to read for young readers.

Profoot Care Heel Snugs 2 ea
Profoot Care Heel Snugs 2 ea
Offered by Medical's
Price: $3.28
8 used & new from $3.05

5.0 out of 5 stars it does work, August 7, 2013
I am glad I did finally order these , I had been debating for so long if this is something that would work and it does work. I have pumps and when I walk my feet pop out of the back of my shoe and it's so embarrassing to walk down the street and have this happening. I kept saying to my self there has to be a way to fix this and so I searched for different items online and I gave this a shot. It does make your shoe feel a little tight but im okay with that , I would rather deal with that than having my shoe constantly coming of my foot in public. I will actually order a few more because I have a very large shoe collection.

Body Fantasies Body Spray for Women, Raspberry Fantasy Fragrance, 8 Ounce
Body Fantasies Body Spray for Women, Raspberry Fantasy Fragrance, 8 Ounce
Price: $7.08
12 used & new from $2.86

5.0 out of 5 stars pretty and swee, August 1, 2013
I have always s loved this fragrance, it is at times hard to find in stores, so I was glad it was here on amazon. I tried the same scent from bath and body works and I love this one better because it smells more rich and does not have the alcohol smell, you really smell the raspberry's. The price is great I think I may even order another one. The smell lasts a long time and remains in your clothing as well.

e.l.f. Long-Lasting Lustrous Eyeshadow, Soiree, 0.11 Ounce
e.l.f. Long-Lasting Lustrous Eyeshadow, Soiree, 0.11 Ounce
Offered by Ever-After
Price: $7.95
4 used & new from $4.39

5.0 out of 5 stars great stuff, March 11, 2013
I love this shadow, its very shimmery and pigmented. I love all the colors and there afforfable. whenever elf has a sale I stock up. lets hope they don't get discontinued.

Luxury Divas Nude Taupe Blush Mary Jane Style Platform Pump Heels Size 10
Luxury Divas Nude Taupe Blush Mary Jane Style Platform Pump Heels Size 10
Offered by Luxury Divas

5.0 out of 5 stars great classic shoe, February 26, 2013
I love my new shoes. They arrived in one day which I'm greatful for since I love shoes. patent leather shoes are always classy and these pumps are beautiful.

Dollhouse Women's Seduction Pump
Dollhouse Women's Seduction Pump

5.0 out of 5 stars very pretty, December 17, 2012
These are very pretty shoes and look elegant. They are very high, but there not unbearable. I hope to buy another pair soon and also there affordable.

Kiss Nails Everlasting French Nail Kit Medium Chip Free # EFD03WG 56033
Kiss Nails Everlasting French Nail Kit Medium Chip Free # EFD03WG 56033
Offered by edrugstore
Price: $4.55

5.0 out of 5 stars great nails, December 7, 2012
These nails are very nice, they look real and people
think I went to a salon they have no idea that they are so in expensive and easy to apply and where done at home.
I get so many compliments and the air brush desighns are beautiful. I always get kiss nails and there are also more affordable on amazon so I always stock up.In a alot of stores these same nails are close to $10 dollars.

e.l.f. Bronzers, Warm Bronzer, 0.4 Ounce
e.l.f. Bronzers, Warm Bronzer, 0.4 Ounce
Offered by KKNBB
Price: $7.43
7 used & new from $3.00

5.0 out of 5 stars great shimmer and glow, very affordable, December 3, 2012
This bronzer is very good,it has a great shimmer to it and does give a glow. It does make my makeup stand out. Elf has wonderful items and I do recommend this product.
I have similar bronzer's that where more expensive and this works better and it goes for $3.00.It does have alot of shimmer so you should use it lightly it also works great as eyeshadow.

NYC Liquid Lip Shine Rivington Rose (2-Pack)
NYC Liquid Lip Shine Rivington Rose (2-Pack)
Offered by Galaxy Trading
Price: $8.99
2 used & new from $6.69

5.0 out of 5 stars wow, beautiful pink, November 5, 2012
This is such a great gloss,the color is stunning and it is very shiny. Every time there on sale I stock up. This is a soft pretty pink and will flatter all skin tones, and it's very affordable, sometimes target has it for 2.50 on sale. If you love pink lip gloss's like me you will like this color alot.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11