Profile for Xpsgracie > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 12

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Xpsgracie RSS Feed (My World)

Page: 1 | 2
Rolling Stone (1-year auto-renewal)
Rolling Stone (1-year auto-renewal)
Price: $20.00

5.0 out of 5 stars One of the great magazines, August 28, 2013
If you are a fan of today's pop culture, you subscribe to this magazine. It has in depth stories on a variety of subjects, that are very well written and have great photos, too. The subscription is a great value for the many hours of pleasure this magazine gives me.

First For Women
First For Women
Price: $19.97

4.0 out of 5 stars Fun magazine, August 28, 2013
This review is from: First For Women (Magazine)
This magazine is easily readable and has many interesting stories on a variety of subjects. Of course you save a lot of money by subscribing to it. Someone gave it to me for a year as a gift and now I am continuing to subscribe on my own.

AmazonBasics Microfiber Cleaning Cloth - 24 Pack
AmazonBasics Microfiber Cleaning Cloth - 24 Pack
Price: $12.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product!, August 28, 2013
I love this product. I initially bought some for myself more than 3 years ago. They hold a lot of water, squeeze out very dry and clean up in the washer beautifully. They wear like iron. Mine look as good today as the day I bought them, so now I give them as gifts, for people who are hard to buy for. I recently gave them to a 55 yr old man on his birthday and he uses them as wash cloths and for cleaning too and he is really pleased with them. He says they are soft and leave no residue.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Mar 16, 2015 10:22 PM PDT

Fallen Embers
Fallen Embers
by Lauri J Owen
Price: $19.95
35 used & new from $0.04

5.0 out of 5 stars A richly detailed new world to love, October 25, 2012
This review is from: Fallen Embers (Paperback)
I had a hard time getting my "to do" list done with this book unfinished. The warm, strong, conflicted characters kept bringing me back. I loved Alaska, as the setting, real and yet mysterious. Plenty of action and wonderfully sexy, I could easily imagine being cast into that dangerous, yet magical world and I wanted to be Kiera's best friend and learn all about magic with her. I can't wait to see what Kiera, Laszlo and Alex are challenged by next in The Ember Series.

Virtual Villagers [Download]
Virtual Villagers [Download]
Price: $6.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Addictive, but requires patience, May 11, 2009
= Fun:4.0 out of 5 stars
The first thing to do with this game is to follow the tutorial. It teaches you the basics, like foraging for food, how to get water, how to build a hut, and how to increase the island population. If you go to the website of the makers of this game, like any other game, they have forums which offer tips. I had a hard time leaving my villagers alone the first day, but if you follow the tutorial you will be off to a good start. You find your people's interests and lead them to tasks you want them to do. Be persistent and curious. The village develops when you are not there, but the speed can be adjusted, under options, from pause to double time. You can also chose game difficulty. Enjoy your village.

Yellow Gold-Plated Multi-Gemstone "Mom" Heart Pendant Necklace, 18"
Yellow Gold-Plated Multi-Gemstone "Mom" Heart Pendant Necklace, 18"
Price: $40.15

5.0 out of 5 stars This is beautiful!, May 7, 2009
I got this on a lightening deal for 24.99 and it is beautiful! The stones are very colorful and it sparkles a lot. I got it for my niece and nephew to give to their mom, my niece, and they really love it! It is a very nice size, not too small. It was delivered very quickly and is boxed for gift giving, in a nice little pouch.

Sterling Silver Diamond "MOM" Moveable Charms Necklace (.10 cttw), 18"
Sterling Silver Diamond "MOM" Moveable Charms Necklace (.10 cttw), 18"

2.0 out of 5 stars Never looks like 'MOM', May 7, 2009
I was disappointed when I received this, because it never really says "MOM" because the letters are very small and they are in front of each other all the time. Also, in the description, it says 1 inch width, but since the letters never lay next to each other, that is misleading. I can't decide if I am gonna keep it or not, as it is a gift. It does look sparkly.

Costume Chaos [Download]
Costume Chaos [Download]
Price: $9.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Great for the money, April 20, 2009
= Fun:4.0 out of 5 stars
I got this item for .98 from Amazon, so I took a chance. One of the things I like about the best is that it has a mode for children, too. My niece, 8 and her brother, 5, both enjoy it. Beside playing the game, they also just like to dress up the window mannequins. We each play under our own names, so no problem. If you like time management games, this is fun, and there are new costumes and new upgrades at each level.

MICHAEL Michael Kors Women's  Single Breasted Belted Trench Coat, Black Donacle, 14
MICHAEL Michael Kors Women's Single Breasted Belted Trench Coat, Black Donacle, 14

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful and well made, February 18, 2009
I got this coat before the holiday season, when it was the gold box deal of the day. I paid about 50 (what a deal!)for it and I was worried that it would be thin because the price was so good. When I got this coat I was so impressed because it is beautifully made. It is lined and all the materials seem to be of the highest quality. It is very warm and yet not overly bulky. I get compliments every time I wear it and my sister loves to borrow it.

Tamarac by Slippers International Women's C0388-Spa Scuff,Pink,10 M
Tamarac by Slippers International Women's C0388-Spa Scuff,Pink,10 M

5.0 out of 5 stars Soft and comfortable, February 18, 2009
This slipper is very well made and very substantial. I paid 15 bucks and consider it a great deal. It has rubber on the bottom and I wear it outside to get the paper or do quick chores and it does not get slippery on the ground. It has held up very well and still feels so soft!

I also got this slipper for my sister and niece as a gift and they both have told me repeatedly how they are enjoying this scuff.

Page: 1 | 2