Profile for FueledByNutella > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 10

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

FueledByNutella RSS Feed

Monoprice 108323 Premium Hi-Fi DJ Style Over-the-Ear Pro Headphone, Black
Monoprice 108323 Premium Hi-Fi DJ Style Over-the-Ear Pro Headphone, Black
Price: $34.25
26 used & new from $29.51

4.0 out of 5 stars Great headphones, can't take a beating., September 29, 2013
Have had these about a year and take pretty good care of them.
The sides began to crack from adjusting to my head.
The headband is not too comfortable, after about an hour the top of your head will hurt.
Really crisp sound, these handle low end very well.

Dolica WT-1003 67-Inch Lightweight Monopod
Dolica WT-1003 67-Inch Lightweight Monopod
Price: $15.22
18 used & new from $12.95

5.0 out of 5 stars AMAZING PRODUCT FOR THE PRICE, October 18, 2012
Feels really sturdy, for its weight being 2lbs this thing works really good with my Canon Vixia HF M40. It comes with a nice bag as well.

Gioteck EX-01 Bluetooth Headset for PS3
Gioteck EX-01 Bluetooth Headset for PS3
Offered by Moonshine Sales LLC
Price: $13.25
37 used & new from $5.50

4.0 out of 5 stars WORKS GREAT!, December 16, 2011
= Fun:3.0 out of 5 stars
Lasts for 7 hours for me, when muted there is a really annoying beep that makes it hard to concentrate but you'll get use to it. Audio is crystal clear, and I assume my voice is, no on complains.

Insten® Compatible Decoded Li-ion Battery for Canon BP-827
Insten® Compatible Decoded Li-ion Battery for Canon BP-827
Offered by KastarUSA
Price: $12.56
7 used & new from $7.55

5.0 out of 5 stars Works great!, December 16, 2011
Lasts for 450 mins, charges for 2 hours on my wasabi charger. Able to communicate with my Canoon Vixia HF M40
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Dec 29, 2011 4:19 PM PST

Opteka X-GRIP Professional Camera / Camcorder Action Stabilizing Handle with Accessory Shoe for Flash, Mic, or Video Light (Black)
Offered by 47th Street Photo
Price: $19.95
11 used & new from $18.77

5.0 out of 5 stars Works great, December 16, 2011
The top adapter is able to be removed, it is a hot shoe mount. my cam bag is able to fit between the item so I can place it on my hip. Very awesome piece of equiptment.

NFL Indianapolis Colts 3-Pack Square Food Containers
NFL Indianapolis Colts 3-Pack Square Food Containers

5.0 out of 5 stars THESE THINGS ARE AWESOME, December 16, 2011
Shipped in a box that was super protected, even though it was plastic haha, the bowls are awesome highly reccomend. They are just stickers on top of a tup o' ware bowl but the seals on the bowls are amazing, and the stickers don't look like they will com eoff. We'll see after christmas.

SanDisk 16 GB Class 2 SDHC Flash Memory Card SDSDB-016G-A11
SanDisk 16 GB Class 2 SDHC Flash Memory Card SDSDB-016G-A11
Offered by Unclaimed Baggage Center
Price: $2.06
85 used & new from $2.06

5.0 out of 5 stars Work great, November 16, 2011
Memory coming through great bought 3 of these things and they hold HD well able to record full 1080 HD for 4 Hours

LCD Hood for Canon DSLR by Cowboystudio
LCD Hood for Canon DSLR by Cowboystudio
Offered by DigiKit
Price: $9.50
4 used & new from $8.49

5.0 out of 5 stars AMAZING this is awesome, November 16, 2011
The ship time was a bit long, but worth the wait. As you can see in the photo this produst is slanted so it is perfect for touch screens. I was worried about the sun getting through but nope, I can see the screen perfectly and even lower the lighting on the screen to conserve battery life. It doesn't make the camera too bulky and it is easy to remove and put on. Overall a great product and exactly what I was looking for. I bought it for my Canon Vixia HF M40

BARSKA Accu Grip Handheld Tripod System
BARSKA Accu Grip Handheld Tripod System
Price: $16.99
40 used & new from $15.19

3.0 out of 5 stars Ehh it's ok..., November 16, 2011
Shipped fast, product is smaller then I thought, and when screwed in to the camera the handle is able to turn so you may mess up your shot. I ahevn't found a use for it yet but this a a nice novelty to have. If your looking for a product to provide stability; I don't think I would go with this product.

Canon BP-807 / BP-808 / BP-809 / BP-819 / BP-827 Equivalent High Capacity Li-Ion Battery w/ 2600mAh for Select Canon VIXIA Camcorders

3.0 out of 5 stars Disappointment: Canon Vixia HF M40, November 11, 2011
So I bought this BP on Saturday, it came in on Thursday so good shipment time :D
Unfortunately it will not work on my Canon M40 camcorder. I've tried to charge it on my camera and no go.
I have a AC charger coming in the mail soon, and I will update when it comes.
GRRR!

Update 11/16/11: I got a call and the people were nice, said they would email information to send the battery back.. i haven't gotten the email. Will update when I do