Profile for Ice Chick > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 4

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Ice Chick RSS Feed (Baltimore, MD)

ProTec Street Pads 3 Pack - Knee Pads, Elbow Pads, Wrist Guards
ProTec Street Pads 3 Pack - Knee Pads, Elbow Pads, Wrist Guards
Offered by XSportsProtective
Price: $54.95

3.0 out of 5 stars Will get you through the first few months, March 13, 2011
I purchased this set for roller derby. The wrist and elbow pads do the job just fine. Regarding the Knee Pads - I'm pretty steady on my feet and don't fall too often but as they've been broken in, they've started to slip up when I fall. During our first bout, they slipped and I really hurt that bone below my knee that sticks out. I should have ordered another pair then but held off. I did the same thing the other day - twice so I'm definitely investing in TSG's. (I find 187s a bit bulky). So bottom line is they are ok when you are just starting out and you don't know whether you're going to stick with it. But, if you decide to stay with Derby and get into scrimmaging and bouting, you'll want to make the investment.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jul 4, 2011 10:48 AM PDT

Genuine HP 18.5v, 3.5a, 65w Special Edition L2000 laptop Series, Pavilion DV1000 DV2000 DV4000 AC Adapter
Offered by SuperAdapter
Price: $16.05
6 used & new from $11.13

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Power Supply - would buy from again, July 22, 2010
Quick shipping (even to an APO) and product just as described. Thank you!! Works perfect with my HP Laptop after my other supply died.

Evenflo 1-2-3 Tea for Me Exersaucer
Evenflo 1-2-3 Tea for Me Exersaucer

4.0 out of 5 stars Great but a challenge with "smaller" babies, November 16, 2009
My daughter is 6 months old and a little on the smaller/petite side (25th percentile). Even on the lowest setting, I have to prop her up with blankets on both sides (front and back) for her to use the Exersaucer. It's just that the seat portion is very roomy so she kind of sinks in it. I do like this though, just be prepared to prop your smaller baby up. She wouldn't have been ready for it at all at four months as it is advised on the package. When I get her propped correctly, she loves it and bounces. The product itself was fairly easy to put together too.

Destroyer
Destroyer
Price: $4.99
142 used & new from $0.24

5.0 out of 5 stars Ultimate Rock & Roll from my childhood, November 2, 2005
This review is from: Destroyer (Audio CD)
I remember sitting next to the stereo at 6 years old with the volume turned down listening to this LP because my Grandmother was convinced that Kiss were devil worshipers. This album has forever remained my favorite all-time rock & roll album. It represents everything cool about the late 70's...rebellion and just REAL rock. Gene Simmons seemed to have more vocals on this LP than the others, and perhaps even though he scared the hell out of me, I like him the most. Great Expectations will always remain my favorite Kiss song, as the lyrics are haunting. If you haven't had the chance to hear this in completion - you must!!