Profile for Karin Nelson > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 5

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Karin Nelson RSS Feed

Nite Ize NZL2-07-02 ZipLit Easy Zipper attach LED Light
Nite Ize NZL2-07-02 ZipLit Easy Zipper attach LED Light
Offered by Think Fast
Price: $6.71
25 used & new from $4.47

4.0 out of 5 stars Great, low profile LED light, December 18, 2013
It's not expensive, and it's very small. I would love it if it had a push-button instead a twist, but I suppose you cannot have it all.

The Egg and I
The Egg and I
by Betty MacDonald
Price: $10.50
124 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Best. Book. Ever., December 18, 2013
This review is from: The Egg and I (Paperback)
This is the book I read and re-read when life has got me down. When I need perspective. When I need to smile. It's funny and wonderful, and you'll be sad when you reach the last page. Trust me. You need to own a copy of this book.

Rainbowimaging Combo (3-in-1) Filter Adapter Ring + Metal Lens Hood + 49mm Pro1D SMC UV Filter for Fuji X100, Replaces Fuji LH-X100 & AR-X100
Offered by RainbowImaging
Price: $10.59
3 used & new from $7.89

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Quality, August 4, 2011
I purchased this product as a replacement for the OEM adapter ring and hood, and because it came with a multi coated slim-line UV filter. I have to say I am very impressed with the quality of all items in this kit. The price was excellent, and I would recommend it wholeheartedly.

Rainbowimaging Optical Glass LCD Screen Protector for Fuji X100 (Anti-fingerprint, 8 Layer Coating, X100)
Offered by RainbowImaging
Price: $4.00

1.0 out of 5 stars Does not fit the Fuji X100, August 4, 2011
I will be returning this. The description states it is for the Fuji X100, but it does not fit the camera. By a mile.

MaximalPower DB FUJ NP-95 Replacement Battery for Fujifilm FinePix X100, F30, F31fd, Real 3D W, Fully Decoded w 3yr warranty
Price: $10.88

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent for the price!, August 4, 2011
I was desperately trying to find a replacement battery for my Fuji X100, but I couldn't find one anywhere. With heavy heart I decided to try a non-OEM model. The Maximal Power battery is cheap, well constructed (as far as I can tell) and it lasted all day. I took a bunch of pictures and videos for a few hours and it lasted a long time. I bought two of them, but I haven't needed the second one yet. I think it's money well spent.